Humboldt Express vs. Oriental Express

• Thread starter darksideX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

any 1 know the flower times 4 tha thai phenos??

It all depends on how far over the pheno is. If I had to guess on a general Thai pheno and they will vary some. I'd say your looking at about 70-75 days. Now, you might have one go longer and then again. You might have one go shorter, but from the ones I've seen. Around the 75 day make.
Take care,
BG

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

hey darksidex and billygoat!!!i popped 6 HE and got 6 little seedlings going,,,,healthy as can be!!!100 percent germrate bg!!!!!peace djxx

Billygoat

Billygoat

hey darksidex and billygoat!!!i popped 6 HE and got 6 little seedlings going,,,,healthy as can be!!!100 percent germrate bg!!!!!peace djxx

Congrat's on the great germination rate. Let us know how they turn out. I'm sure you'll be happy like all the others. Watch out for those Thai pheno's. They will take off on you. lolol
Take care,
BG

S

SourPatch

im doing HE in a closet grow, 1200w, 10 plants, second grow ever, someone gave me the seeds, i googled them when i first got them and found nothing until now so ill be watchin

darksideX

darksideX

..100 percent germratepeace djxx

wattup DJ..congrats brah:friday: ..can't wait to see 'em growin'

im doing HE in a closet grow

kool bro..i'm sure u will be happy..all the best with ur grow:character0201:

*little update* (..of mine)

my growbuddy was out of ph down and nutes for a few dayz..:evilgrin0040: ..so my babyz got some yellowin' spots..:sick0026:damn..but they are ok..will do my best to get 'em back to healthness soon..
besides the nutetroubles..the 5 orientals doin awesome fine..look strong and vigor..and my Humboldt's comin' along nicely also..pix follow the next dayz
(..wanted to wait till they recover a bit..i'm ashamed lol..)
hope all farmerz are fine and healthy..
take care and peace out all over..
i'll be back lolol:character0201:

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
thanx for the blessing darkside y be ashamed we all slip up at times guy

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

hey jus saying hi to all of the billygoatsters!!!some humboldt express pics to come!!!! i am toking on a sweet bowl of mikado bluberry!!! wish i could share with each and everyone of you cool peeps out there!!!i am blown away!!! peace djxx

homebrew420

homebrew420

Those are looking really nice. Just started my thread on the Humboldt Ex. They really have some vigour. very excited for all of us who got in on the ground floor here. Really great work there BG. Darkside wish you the best of luck, and Dj great to here someone else is growing these. It will be interesting to see how we all do. Great luck to all. peace.

darksideX

darksideX

wassup farmer fellas..here 's a little 'express' update..
the orientals r comin' back to health..only one of 'em (..the last on the pix lol..) has some really fat yellowin' spots on the lower branches..but i'm sure to get it back to health soon..hopefully lolol..:tmi

DSC 0691
DSC 0692
DSC 0694
DSC 0698
DSC 0696
darksideX

darksideX

and here 's the Humboldt Express..
the two i started later are a bit behind..and one of them has some yellow spots too..but now nutes and ph are back in the house..so they should recover soon:)

..all gonna be topp'd for takin' clones by the next weekx and then to flower for sex determination:character0201:

DSC 0702
DSC 0706
DSC 0707
N

neckless

nice garden man,
and don´t worry, it´s not your fault, they just should sell the nutes we need in every market around the corner....:bong2:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Right on Brah DX, got a chair pulled.. Im watching :passingjoint:
All aboard tOOt tOOt
GTD

Billygoat

Billygoat

Morning Darkside,

Nice to see you rocking those plants. I hope to god your going to transplant them soon. They are doing well for the size of container you got them in, but will do a lot better with the roots opening up.

Thanks for sharing your info and pictures with us. Can't wait to see these plants really take off and open up. Your going to be very happy with them. Can't wait to see more. Thanks again for sharing.
Later,
BG

darksideX

darksideX

.. I hope to god your going to transplant them soon..

hahaha..yeah you r right..i'm a lazy ass with transplantin'..but they gonna get topp'd by the end of the next week..and then they will get some bigger shoes too:)

thanx for droppin' by man..

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey darksideX,

was wondering how the plants where doing. You got any updates for us? I hope all is well.
Take care,
BG

darksideX

darksideX

yeah Billy..all fine here..thanx man..babyz just got topp'd a few dayz ago..and are waitin' now for space in the bloomroom..doom..lol..will do some pix by the next dayz..

darksideX

darksideX

hey BG,here's a little update of ur gens..but bro..pls don't be angry lol..but i still haven't gave those babys bigger shoes..wasn't able to get some fresh coco..so they only got topp'd :tmi hope to transplant 'em by the next dayz..these should be the last vegshots of them :)

here is 'oriental express'..

DSC 0035
DSC 0036
DSC 0037
DSC 0038
DSC 0039
DSC 0040
DSC 0041
DSC 0042
DSC 0043
DSC 0044
Top Bottom