HumboldtLocals Outdoor 2010

• Thread starter humboldtlocal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Photo 3

I used to smoke a ton of herb in high school and college and recently have cut back the amount of bong rips I take... Just because i don't smoke anymore doesn't have anything to do with the quality of the herb I have learned to grow over the years.....

559thcfarmer

559thcfarmer

Hi Farmers, getting things started around here. For those that don't know me I am born and raised here in Humboldt and have been growing since I was fourteen. I now grow for a very large collective under the protection of CA Prop215. Onto the pics.
Here are some OG's vegging away.
View attachment 73679

View attachment 73680
These are about twenty different seed strains. Some I have been working with for years and others are new and getting their first shot in the garden.
View attachment 73681

View attachment 73682

View attachment 73683

View attachment 73684

View attachment 73685
Here is one of my gardens before and after a little excavator work. Who needs a shovel? I am going to be running 28 300 gallon smart pots at this garden. I have never used smart pots but the results I have seen from others are pretty amazing.
View attachment 73686

View attachment 73687
This is my big garden before any work has started. This will hold about 180 plants this year.
View attachment 73688
Going to be a good one this year.
Hi Farmers, getting things started around here. For those that don't know me I am born and raised here in Humboldt and have been growing since I was fourteen. I now grow for a very large collective under the protection of CA Prop215. Onto the pics.
Here are some OG's vegging away.
View attachment 73679

View attachment 73680
These are about twenty different seed strains. Some I have been working with for years and others are new and getting their first shot in the garden.
View attachment 73681

View attachment 73682

View attachment 73683

View attachment 73684

View attachment 73685
Here is one of my gardens before and after a little excavator work. Who needs a shovel? I am going to be running 28 300 gallon smart pots at this garden. I have never used smart pots but the results I have seen from others are pretty amazing.
View attachment 73686

View attachment 73687
This is my big garden before any work has started. This will hold about 180 plants this year.
View attachment 73688
Going to be a good one this year.
i had a question on the og's that were vegging indoors. How many light did you need for them?

Aeilla

Aeilla

My name is Aeilla.
Since I was a little girl I have always had a love for gardens. I used to eat the peas right off the bush and run around barefoot in the dirt with mud in between my toes.

I should've known I would want to cultivate Cannabis one day.

The dream started about 5 years ago.
I had always been a recreational user and then realized Cannabis was medicinal as well and knew that it had been helping me with depression all along.
When I met my fiance and he shared the same love of green as I did I knew it was time for us to take this dream we both had and combine our efforts to make it go somewhere.

I have been reading stories and articles and watching movies about the emerald triangle for years.
I had met a man who told me stories of his 500 acre farm in Humboldt county California where him and his beautiful wife walked amongst their plants as if they were their own flesh and blood.

The men and woman who have put blood, sweat, and tears into the work they love. With a passion that couldnever be burned out.

My fiance and I's fire has been fought a few times. People have tried to out us down and punish us for consuming this beautiful plant we have grown so close to.

We no longer want to be surrounded by toxic minded pessimistic people who think the world revolves around money. And greed naturally follows.

We want to be in Humboldt. Or Trinity. Or Mendocino, or siskiyou. We want to be on your farm

Learning from you!

Do you want to teach us?

Do you want to keep this going for generations to come but can't find good help in town?

We want to help.

We have experience.

We have worked with you to 50 plants at a time by ourselves both indoor and out.
We have knowledge in light dep.
Autoflowering strains as well
Concentrates and extracts, etc.

I have confidence that there is a like minded soul who needs us.

We have a reliable vehicle and are willing to quit our jobs here and come to you if you have a solid set up and need us.

Please help us get into the very tight community of the emerald triangle.

Good vibes

And thank you for reading this

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

i had a question on the og's that were vegging indoors. How many light did you need for them?
I do og kush every year outdoor . This year indoor as well . I saw your questions on Og kush . It's a perfect plant if you ask me . She can take a higher ph and nutrition than others . Yields great solid golf balls. And has the highest price nation wide (og).

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

OG Kush DNA genetics reserva privada. bagseed from grateful dead show.( Chemdog ).@8 1/2 weeks .

20160503 173711 1
20160502 200502 1
20160318 133607
B

Badmf

i sooo wished i lived in caly,,=*(
There's still room but as anywhere new you arrive pay heed to local customs and folks, everyone could use an extra hand, great to find a freindly old timer but thats tough nowadays

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I am trying Humboldt locals soil recipe this year. But reusing Couple years worth of OF Instead of the sunshine number four. See what happens.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I think air hammer lived in New York! Disappeared in early October! G, I wonder what happened! He was all right!

Top Bottom