HumboldtLocals Outdoor 2010

• Thread starter humboldtlocal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

humboldtlocal

Hi Farmers, getting things started around here. For those that don't know me I am born and raised here in Humboldt and have been growing since I was fourteen. I now grow for a very large collective under the protection of CA Prop215. Onto the pics.
Here are some OG's vegging away.
Humboldtlocals outdoor 2010

Humboldtlocals outdoor 2010 2

These are about twenty different seed strains. Some I have been working with for years and others are new and getting their first shot in the garden.
Humboldtlocals outdoor 2010 3

Humboldtlocals outdoor 2010 4

Humboldtlocals outdoor 2010 5

Humboldtlocals outdoor 2010 6

Humboldtlocals outdoor 2010 7

Here is one of my gardens before and after a little excavator work. Who needs a shovel? I am going to be running 28 300 gallon smart pots at this garden. I have never used smart pots but the results I have seen from others are pretty amazing.
Humboldtlocals outdoor 2010 8

Humboldtlocals outdoor 2010 9

This is my big garden before any work has started. This will hold about 180 plants this year.
Humboldtlocals outdoor 2010 10

Going to be a good one this year.

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

hell yea neighbor! looking good! great minds think alike, ill be doing 25 200 gallon smartpots in my garden this year among the trenches! finally gettin some good weather our way! i need to get my ass to work heh. did you ever end up getting a brewer from butte? Im just going to build a 110gal replica Vortex Brewer. cheers

R

Radio_Dread

yes lookin very nice dude. you are on it. the weather has been great lately

H

humboldtlocal

Hey Chunky, no brewer. I am still trying to decide what to do on the compost tea tip. There are a couple products that I had a friend recommend, a compost tea in a box called natures solution but I don't know how much live activity is in it. I have multiple locations and some don't have power to supply a brewer. I am also going to be short on manpower and taking on a project like brewing might be too time consuming. I am already going to be stretched a little thin. I have some friends out here who have a tea brewing business and they just got a 500 gallon tank on a trailer with a pump. I might just have them come out once a month or every two weeks and lay it on the girls. It will be a little pricey but my time is worth a lot to me. Did you get a brewer? Butte never replied in that thread.

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

right on sounds like a plan. you still plan on using TH soilmix? ull be growin some absolute monsters in that garden.. no butte never got back to me, even sent him a PM.. Im sure hes pretty busy this time of year as we all are. Im having an experienced friend build me a vortex brewer, he really knows his stuff on a microbiological level so i trust him with the task. may be a bit pricey but im sure it will rock! what kinda rates are these guys chargin to come to the property and brew teas for? interesting concept..great idea really, maybe i can help out some friends that way... a brewer would look badass hitched to the back of the dodge diesel muaha

H

humboldtlocal

My soil mix is similar to Toms but not exact. Haven't gotten an exact price on the tea. They don't even start brewing it till May. I'll let you know when I get some prices.

M

MedDudeChcioCA

looks great...how does your OG do outside? Did you do it last year? Everything looks right on schedule.

H

humboldtlocal

The OG I am running this year is not the same cut I ran last year. Last years was a winner but I am trying a new one that is supposed to yield even better. I had some two pound OG clones last year and I am hoping for some much larger ones this year. So far I am very happy with where I am at with my progress.

L

leao

Hey HumboldtLocal, mind if I tag along for the ride?

I've seen some of your threads on another site, and I have to say that it is truly inspiring stuff. The way you grow in the real world is the way I grow in my dreams!

That being said, I'm looking forward to seeing how you do this go 'round, and are we gonna get to see that wicked trimming machine in action?

Good luck with the grow man!
Peace,

H

humboldtlocal

Hey HumboldtLocal, mind if I tag along for the ride?

I've seen some of your threads on another site, and I have to say that it is truly inspiring stuff. The way you grow in the real world is the way I grow in my dreams!

That being said, I'm looking forward to seeing how you do this go 'round, and are we gonna get to see that wicked trimming machine in action?

Good luck with the grow man!
Peace,

Hopefully you will be seeing four machines. Two back-to-back setups. Thanks for following along. It is going to be a good one.

D

dusty

Hey bro good to see ya posting up. I'll have to share what I'm doing too now...

N

nor cali farmer

thats how we do it in cali. the stuff dreams are made of. land of the free and home to the king of green. peace thc joe

Latest posts

Top Bottom