Humidifier malfunctioned while drying, humidity went upwards of 95%, are the plants salvageable?

• Thread starter Abbazabba85
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Abbazabba85

Abbazabba85

I was relocating some plants that were basically done drying, just hit day 13....I moved them to a smaller tent and moved the humidifier and fan to keep the environment proper....long story short, I must've hit a button and the humidity fogged out the tent with 3 whole plant hanging. They are wet to the touch now....I opened the tent turned the humidifier off and have a small fan aimed at the plants. Is it even worth the effort?

Abbazabba85

Abbazabba85

I was relocating some plants that were basically done drying, just hit day 13....I moved them to a smaller tent and moved the humidifier and fan to keep the environment proper....long story short, I must've hit a button and the humidity fogged out the tent with 3 whole plant hanging. They are wet to the touch now....I opened the tent turned the humidifier off and have a small fan aimed at the plants. Is it even worth the effort?
***They spent roughly 4-6 hours in that humidity potentially***

freezeland2

freezeland2

air circulation on them for about 15-30 mins...seeing as people wash their buds before drying it shouldn't be a big issue.
I’d be concerned like the OP. If there was moisture physically present, like droplets, it could be in the bud where a fan won’t touch it. The OP’s buds were dry before the moisture exposure.

Abbazabba85

Abbazabba85

So they are dying out, I'm going to let them sit in the tent with a low flow fan and see how they look in the morning. Thanks for the insight everyone!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

supersaturation my friend !!!
Not with humidity at 100% condensate is formed and water falls out of the air.

RH is just that… its the saturation % relative to temp. At 100% the aor can hold no more water

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom