Hybrid room

• Thread starter All4freedumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I vote wings for the focus. I might even put the 1000s up there.
That is where I would really like them but dealing wit power usage I can spread more light around using 600s. 1000 overhead each is 9000 off the bat then I want verts in the middle so say 600s, thats another 2400. I have my aisles that have 5 verts, I would like 7. Doing 5 in 600s is another 3,000 w. for a total of. 14,400w plus the 7 over coco makes for 21,400 w of lighting. I have done 20,000 w in lights here, whats another 1,400 huh... ;) Sounds like a winner to me.. I was also thinking instead of a 1,000 over each site doing 2 wings over 3 sites with 1000s which takes 3,000 w off, then I can add the other two verts I wanted.. I just know I'm a couple feet shy of complete coverage by doing 2 over 3... Maybe a light mover since it is not my only light source...?

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I have a coco mini tree project I'm still working on. The lighting for that is playing with my mind too... I'm thinking of running wings down the rows and verts of 600s between of each row. This next year should have some fun things to show for...

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

lOOk'n Lush :cigar:
Thanks for stopping by GhostFace. Things are really looking solid and frosty. I just set up the bubble tray for the next UC round and have got all the coco rooted and started in 1 gal pots. This is the point I really get excited about the next round. Hope you stick around... A4FD

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

Man I'll tell you what, the coco just kept swelling up and gave us some real knucklheads. The one out of place looking beast is grown from seed and the quality does not stand next to its sisters. I run coco with tap water that comes out at 290 (500scale) and I kept the coco at 750ppm, only hitting 950ppm three times. That is just as low of an ec as the UC (UC was ran with ro water)with stellar results.. The coco took more water and more nutes to complete the run which is the least concern to look at between the two. I am very impressed with the coco. I am ready to try the UC EARTH now...

Don't tell DS about that tap water coming out @ 290ppm - he'll have an aneurism. F'ing water out of the aqueduct! Did your tap ppm drive you to use bennies in the UC?

AND BTW - Here's my vote A4FD as TOP indoor CRUSHER on the Farm at the moment!

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Don't tell DS about that tap water coming out @ 290ppm - he'll have an aneurism. F'ing water out of the aqueduct! Did your tap ppm drive you to use bennies in the UC?

AND BTW - Here's my vote A4FD as TOP indoor CRUSHER on the Farm at the moment!
Thanks for the kind words bro. I really enjoy what I do... I ran RO in the UC and tap in coco that last run. I have been rooting some in my bubble tray with tap and things have been really slow. I am about to switch it to RO and see if it speeds things up some. My first UC run I used tap at 200ppm, no tea and a bunch of stuff I read on the farm is no good for UC and killed it. It's all about the percentages of our additives to our base nutes, IMO. I hope all is good in your hood...

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Done...

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Everything went nice and smooth. We have go her all pulled down and have been trimming nonstop. Numbers for the UC will not be good on his run but that is due to needing more veg time and light, something I knew from the start of flip. I was more wanting to see what I could pull with the coco. I can tell you the coco killed it and gave us very nice numbers, total is not yet added but I know we have already passed 4# each 4by8 table.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Nice n u def got some baseball bats in there! So that screen/trellis is just basicly supporting the topps? I really need to incorporate some type of screen/cage/trellis or something to help these girls stay up! Tired of tieing shit

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Nice n u def got some baseball bats in there! So that screen/trellis is just basicly supporting the topps? I really need to incorporate some type of screen/cage/trellis or something to help these girls stay up! Tired of tieing shit
Yes, I really needed to have two layers of screens, one a bit lower, but I got in there a bit late. This run should be a little bit more controllable. In the UC I used cattle fencing down the rows with nets across the top of the cages and did not have to tie any top up other than the colas that popped out the cages, I always tie them to the cages early so they never have a chance to fall over..

Latest posts

Top Bottom