Hybrid room

• Thread starter All4freedumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I love it you know your kill it with the double decker trellis.
I am so happy I took the time to put it in. Half anyways, always so much to do, the other half was much harder to do later. The UC looks great this run but unfortunately we had mites find their way in the week we went into flower. We did all we could the before flower set in but now we have to hope they stay at bay. If not we all move on and start fresh again... ;)

Amber

Amber

I am so happy I took the time to put it in. Half anyways, always so much to do, the other half was much harder to do later. The UC looks great this run but unfortunately we had mites find their way in the week we went into flower. We did all we could the before flower set in but now we have to hope they stay at bay. If not we all move on and start fresh again... ;)
Dam that sucks talk about impeccable timing. Mites suck.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I'm a little Indian too Don. Miwok.
Osage here...
wazz goin on free/ hope life has been downhill with a breeze at yur back/an ancestor of mine said it alott along time ago. peace
All is as good as I see it and make it and I do my best to keep it all well. I hope all is good in your hood. My family used to say
"Take only memories, leave nothing but footprints." So with the wind at my back I do my best... ;)

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

This was the start of week 3. These girls got out of hand.
20140210 20091
20140210 20084
20140210 20042
20140210 201936

D

donkeydon

Room shots and some coco shots...View attachment 338484 View attachment 338485 View attachment 338486 View attachment 338487 View attachment 338488 View attachment 338489 View attachment 338491
Things are looking good into the first week of flower. We now have all cages up and trellis's built and in place. Pics taken this weekend will show everything in place. We have got a bit behind as other projects have their places too but so far I am happy with what the girls have shown so far. We flipped almost a week ahead of original plan as the coco was filling up quick. Hope you enjoy..
sweet

Prince Blanc

Prince Blanc

Growing on this scale must be a whole other ball game. I love looking at threads like this one, I always learn a ton, but could never imagine going so big.

Wavegem

Wavegem

Nice bro I am glad that coco didn't give you a problem. Some people had trouble. this one guy I know destroyed the root mass trying to put them in. They look really good my friend.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Nice bro I am glad that coco didn't give you a problem. Some people had trouble. this one guy I know destroyed the root mass trying to put them in. They look really good my friend.
The UC girls loved the coco mix. It was a little slower of a start in the UC but I think I have that down now. This last run the roots split my net pots all the way at the top. I am loving your room!!

Wavegem

Wavegem

Hey one thing about coco which I love is ease of growth at very fragile stages. I have veg and flower rooms so I just clone and start in 1 gal coco pot till they hit the buckets. I jammed 3 gal coco into a ten inch net pot and they were fine.

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

The UC girls loved the coco mix. It was a little slower of a start in the UC but I think I have that down now. This last run the roots split my net pots all the way at the top. I am loving your room!!
Whatup Champ - how are your grows going? Are you still running UC and coco?

Latest posts

Top Bottom