Hybrid room

• Thread starter All4freedumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Coco @ the start of week 4. Things are starting to look pretty in there...

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

G
Nice room. Thats some crazy plumbing you have going on. I love to use those sprinkler solenoids. They frickn rock!
Thanks for coming by, I was hoping you would take a look. Yeah there is a lot of plumbing in there but all that does control two rooms and all water tanks. I let one of the guys take over the plumbing and I'm sure I will simplify things between runs... Haha.... I love your thread and what you have going on. My eyes are all over your work.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

yeah but if the coco smokes better then you'll be all confused again lol.im really excited to see those uc monsters bust open here these next few weeks.didnt you do some monster plants with netting over each plant not long ago? im running some nets now and I really like how they let the plants open up,thought I was copying your methods when I did it.anyways keep up the awesome work here bro,peace
Well, it looks as to my surprise the coco has stacked pass the UC. They have had a better week swelling. The UC showed signs of high nitrogen, something I've never dealt with in the UC before. This might be as to why coco passed by. Whatever the reason week 4 is given to Coco.. I know the UC is a solid finisher so we will see what's up for the fast few weeks...

A

atomic punk

Welcome to the jungle, great looking grow free, those ladies are feeling the love. So on to the finish.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Welcome to the jungle, great looking grow free, those ladies are feeling the love. So on to the finish.
Thanks for swingin by atomic. I love your work and all the ladies youve rocked.. This room still makes me smile every time I walk in it. Not bad for 17 by 17...

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Start of week 5. Things are looking very nice. UC is pulling out of Nitrogen toxicity nicely and is catching back up to the coco. I have to remember that the coco has more light hitting them. Both ways are working very well and seem to like the new room a lot. I'm already looking forward to the next round...

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Bad ass room man. Nice work! Looking forward to seeing the U.C buds blow up..
Thanks for stopping by. The last half of the grow should get full. The girls are swelling up fast and are stacking up nicely. What a difference between the plants that have 4 verts surrounding them vs3,2 or1. I will be adding a few lights the last half. I wish I had the power freed up from the get go to surround the UC as it should be.

A

atomic punk

The final on this grow will no doubt be a top contender in Caps contest beautiful grow free

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

The final on this grow will no doubt be a top contender in Caps contest beautiful grow free
Wow! Thank you for your kindness! That means a lot and is a sort of payment for all the time and work put into the passion. Thanks again...

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Your like me, ebb & flow tables, containers, scrog beds, soil, coco, smart pots, buckets, horizontal, vertical, etc.... all styles all the time...lol..keeps ya on your toes
It all definitely keeps the head full. I honestly can't get enough and if all was right I would love to be doing 10 × what I do... I admire your work and I have found tons of help from you, thank you!

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I was hoping I could get some people to share any foliar feeding schedule and or crown feeding schedule.. I used to foliar with Jackmeoffers old foliar spray mix but since I ran out I haven't picked it back up.. One goal is to cut the Cal Mag and use Epson salts properly to give my girls what they want. I have become so accustomed to using Cal Mag with every change out that I get nervous to supplement as needed. A little help from you guys and I'm sure Cal Mag can become a thing of my past....

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I do the Cal-mag as a foliar or Mass boost once a week in veg in coco..I get better calmag application that way without fighting the properties of the coco...if been throwin a little Fasilitor in there with it..I still use epsom seperate from that but not in place of...that fasilitor steps up and foliar application imo

Top Bottom