Hydro-Fungicide Questions. (Lost, Dizzle)

• Thread starter MediMary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Can you better explain the mode of action, and how SM-90 is an
effective treatment for root diseases, does it destroy non beneficial
microbes?

If SM-90 does effect microbial life, does SM-90 kill beneficial
microbes and non beneficial microbes together?"

Nope I'm just a guy who uses it. I dont make it. No idea on its "mode of action". I was told in an email that it wouldnt kill my bennies. That is a myth. I didnt ask why or how it worked. Sorry.

M

MediMary

All of these questions can be solved with one simple email instead of asking me to prove it to you.
:doh

Im not asking you the mode of action, I was just including part of my email to nutrilife,

You said all my questions can be solved with one simple email, I have emailed them multiple times, with no response.

T

tokinsmokin

cemchris is right, SM90 doesn't harm or kill beneficials or enzymes. Nitrilife ran tests to make sure of this.

snoopytime

snoopytime

Hey Guys, new to this forum. I saw MrDizzle on another one though, been following root rot and treatment threads. I got Hydro-Fungicide this week from . I am in OC too so it came overnight even shipped as UPS ground. First I started with the bleach doses that Krunchbubble\Fatman said (2ml per 10 gallons first day, 1ml per 10 gallons every other day after that). Now I made a fresh res that the clorox cleaned up the yuck last week, and I'm doing maintenance dose of hydro-fungicide. Seems good so far, no new brown on the roots & there is some new white root growth. I will post back for an update though.

M

mrdizzle

the shits the bomb, blows chlorine out of the water, as I say i still got brown algae while using bleach, and hydrofungi knocked that shit off right away, I will show you pics in about 10days of a harvest MPB plant with pearly white roots

snoopytime

snoopytime

the shits the bomb, blows chlorine out of the water, as I say i still got brown algae while using bleach, and hydrofungi knocked that shit off right away, I will show you pics in about 10days of a harvest MPB plant with pearly white roots

Solid Dizz! Yeah I am keen to check out your pics. I have been battling brown roots all year (my first year lol). Finally looks like I can make it to stage 3 (you know, the one where buds grow and there are living roots underneath lol)

C

canaguy27

Hey Guys, new to this forum. I saw MrDizzle on another one though, been following root rot and treatment threads. I got Hydro-Fungicide this week from . .

Now you can finally obtain the missing ingredient from "Doubleds" MPB Recipe - the Guy who gets 4 pounds per plant!

It actually says that. LOL!

M

mrdizzle

yea Im surprised all the DoubleDaholics missed that ingredient

L

Lost

yea Im surprised all the DoubleDaholics missed that ingredient

Dizzle, I have not necessarily been copying DD's as far as nute and preventatives. I ordered some fungicide and im about to order some vertizontial parabolics to see what I can do on my last run before I head for Oregon. Should be a fun next run. Still deciding wether or not i'll do a journal on it..

I need to get a camera that works again as well. lol. Why do I have so many medical bills? (maybe because im sick an the current system sucks?)

M

MediMary

that website groovyhydro
thats way to funny, they only sell one product! and its the hydrofungicide.
I wonder if its a knock off company, that website seems kinda sketch

snoopytime

snoopytime

that website groovyhydro
thats way to funny, they only sell one product! and its the hydrofungicide.
I wonder if its a knock off company, that website seems kinda sketch

Ha u got me spooked lol , so I checked my bottle, it says 'Hydro-Fungicide is manufactured in Australia by SandA Products'. Above that it says imported, bottled, and distributed in USA exclusively by Groovy Hydro.

I am gonna email the company in Australia and ask if that is true to make sure.

By the way, mine is a clear yellow liquid, smells kind of pleasantly lemony, and it bubbles real easy. It is keeping the res clean now, im using only it in this fresh res of GH 3 part. no new rot yayyyy!

aleYarok

aleYarok

Still deciding wether or not i'll do a journal on it..

I need to get a camera that works again as well. lol. Why do I have so many medical bills? (maybe because im sick an the current system sucks?)

please keep at the journals lost! love your threads =)

M

mrdizzle

it isnt yellow and it doesnt really smell like anything, it does bubble easily thou, but it is made by sanda in australia

snoopytime

snoopytime

Mine looks yellow in the bottle but when I pour it into a beaker its clear, correct

Latest posts

Top Bottom