Hydro-Fungicide Questions. (Lost, Dizzle)

• Thread starter MediMary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
aleYarok

aleYarok

i didnt notice anything different when adding HF to my schedule.
every time i flush and add in new water and nutes, PH always rise like crazy first couple days. once that is over PH is sooo fucking stable.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

No ph swing at all. Set it for 5.8. Maybe it is 6.0 after a week or so.

M

mrdizzle

set my buddy up with a 24site DIY undercurrent. I checked in on him after about a week of veg and his roots were covered in slim. So we hammered it with HF for 10days, starting with 4ml then dose it everyday or every other days with 2mls or so and I checked on him yesterday. roots are looks insane now, and the plants are thriving. just another HF success story, good thing too he really cant afford a flop

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Seen lots root issues in the UC with AN.....just a heads up.

Might be why DD always needed the HF so much, given his nute schedule is based around AN.

S

strawD

hmm the groovyhydro shows its now called "down under HF" where as if i search for hydrofungicide or hydro sparkle, it shows up as something made by DNF- "dutch nutrient formula" are these the exact same product? is this sort of similar to how the "dutch master" brand is made in australia?

M

mrdizzle

same exact product, DNF is the sole distributor in canada and groovy hydro is the sole US distributor. I spoke with sanda and they confirmed it. groovy said they changed the name, along with the bottle design and logo.

deacon1503

deacon1503

Per Groovy Hydro ebay auction:

DOWN UNDER-HF

Groovy Hydro is the Exclusive Distributor of DOWN UNDER-HF (formely Hydro-Fungicide) in America! Now you can finally get the solution to root rot that has been kept in Australia until now! DOWN UNDER-HF eliminates root rot WITHOUT the use of chloramines or chlorine. Fungus and Bacteria never become immune to DOWN UNDER-HF because of the unique mechanism that penetrates the cell of the unwanted nuisance and destroys it from the inside. Now you can finally obtain the missing ingredient from "Doubleds" MPB Recipe - the Guy who gets 4 pounds per plant!

DOWN UNDER-HF has proven to be one of the most amazing products available in hydroponics. It enhances the growth and general well-being of hydroponic plants by destroying the micro-organisms on the root-zone area of the plants, without harming the plants or having a toxic effect. It is bio-degradable and completely non-toxic to any other forms of life. It pierces the molecule of fungi and bacteria exploding inside the molecule thus destroying it. This means fungi and bacteria are unable to build up immunity to DOWN UNDER-HF.

Looking forward to trying it out.

U

UCtestn

MediMary, Did you ever get confirmation?

Does it kill the benies?

M

MediMary

haha. yeah sorta, that dude kelly Is a Real Weirdo!!!!
I had some of the weirdest email correspondence ever talking with him.

If you wanna see the full emails, hit me up, but here is a copy and paste on the part I was originally inquiring about.

Kelly said, "The SM-90 creates a micro environment that pathogen, and other non benneficial bacteria's do not like and in most cases kills them, this is a benign enviroment for benneficials."

when I asked him for some documentation or some studies, or more on the mode of action, he went off on a tangent why he can't explain it.
I was left with more questions than answers after talking with him.
:icon_spin:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
^^^ if you guys are talking bout sm 90 killing bennies - my understanding is it does because you only want to use it if your running a sterile res

got a bottle of HF in route to the man cave - figured it be a good idea to have some as a contingency plan

M

MediMary

thats what I thought motherlode, but Kelly Zastowny( the owner of nutrilife ) says it doesnt kill bennies, and supposedly someone over on the mag busted out a microscope and discovered it didnt kill the good bennies, I couldnt find the thread over there, but seen several farmers talking about.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
well if it aint killing the goodies then it prolly aint doint shot for the badfies either

I never got what that stuff was supposed to be anyhow - hell I dont think even SM 90 knows what it supposed to be - lol

I know it dont do shit to spider mites

M

MediMary

LOL,
I had a success story with it this last round, i pulled out the ol standalone bubble buckets, in a non controlled type experiment(different strains),
I put 4 buckets, 1 with plain water, 2 sm90, and one earth ambrosia and earth nectar.

I have used the ambrosia/nectar before with good results, this time the roots went to shit after a couple weeks. started smelling something fierce(guessing my stuff was to old to use). After a week I added sm90 and in a couple days the roots were looking better and in a week they looked stellar. Those products stain the roots, but this was a different look than previous use, and before when I used ambrosia/nectar there was no bad smell, this time it smellled Rank.

Now DHF(one of heaths friends) over on the mag said he has been using SM90 forever, and he uses it at 5ml per gallon(recommended dose is 2/3 ml per gallon)...

side note.
It also took care of my thrips on my babies. I used it as a foliar on some basil plants outside with spider mites and it also took care of those bad boys. Although I live in New Mexico, I wonder if are mites are less vicious than the ones out in cali?

*edit* I combine sm90 with a couple other things to make a foliar spray though, including cloves, cinnamon, vinegar. which could have added to the ability to knock out pests.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
the sm 90 is supposed to make the mites not want to eat the plants, if memory serves me right

well if your indoors and the borg gets going what else are they gonna eat? and yeah the cali spider mites can be a real bitch to get rid of

thats awesome - never heard it work on thrips before

M

MediMary

well the borg was on plants outside, luckily never had them on my babies. They probably just moved along, I use dices spray routine I pmed it to you, but added sm90 on top of his ingredients.

S

Sanda

Hydro-Fungicide

I am the manufacturer of Hydro-Fungicide. The product was developed in Australia and is effective against all types of bacteria and fungi and yeast products. Hydro-Fungicide will not harm your plants in any way whatsoever. If you want to test it, simply apply one or two drops to a vase of flowers leave for a week and check the stems and the water, normally the water would have a bad smell and the stems of the plants would have rotted, you will be surprised to see that this has not occurred. The same results apply when adding to the nutrients of hydroponic systems you need only add 1gallon to 2000gallons of nutrient or water per week and your root zone will stay fresh and healthy.
Hydro-Fungicide should not be used in conjunction with other chemicals such as Chlorine. It should also not be used where you require to use bacterial type stimulants as it will destroy them. Hydro-fungicide should not be taken as you have good bacteria in your system and it will kill this bacteria, if taken in error do not induce vomiting just drink copious amounts of water. Hydro-Fungicide will not kill insects only bacteria and fungi related products, however because the sciarid fly (gnat) and mosquitoe's larvae eat fungus for survival the fact that hydro-fungicide destroys their meal ticket means they too are eliminated.
Hydro-Fungicide is completely biodegradable and environmentally friendly. It is non toxic and non flammable. If you need any more information please contact me through my website at www.sandaproducts.com.au. Stephen

M

MediMary

Big Ups Sanda. Thats just the info I was looking for, I hit up rob but he hadn't gotten back to me. Thanks bro!

Top Bottom