Hydro-Fungicide Questions. (Lost, Dizzle)

• Thread starter MediMary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
snoopytime

snoopytime

ooo niiice man! Damm dude I use to eat ramen like that in college when i was drunk ,make 5 packs and pass out with the hot plate still plugged in hahaa.

Oh yeah - false alarm - my shits real yayyyy!

Untitled 1

M

MediMary

How did you go about getting in touch with them in the first place snoopy, the sandaproduct website has been down the last few weeks. or at least at my house it wont load.

mikeross

mikeross

Dizzle did you run physan20? And for how long and at what ml's per gallon?
I was just at groovy hydro and talked to the owners, then i went to physan 20's warehouse in tustin and grabbed a bottle, the lil old lady thete had no clue what hydroponics were.
My ph is rising and i cant see algae or any cause but plants are drooping and dont look happy. Somethings up. I drained the system this morning filled with tap and its been running 4 hrs on tap! I need the pyhsan 20 formula and time schedule????

Sorry cant help you out but I would start a thread in one of the more active forums... Should get you an answer quicker.

good luck bro

K

krunchbubble

Premium Member
Supporter
groovy hydro is the place for hydro fungicide!

not only did they upgrade to two day shipping for free, they sent 2 physan 20 bottles for free!

The Joker

The Joker

I could not find it in the states and really had a hard time with my last grow.
Chucked my waterfarms. But where can you get it in the states?

cardrack111

cardrack111

anyone having pH problems related to using the hydrofungicide? my pH was always fine until i started adding this stuff...now its climbing up aggressively. roots are lookin damn good tho.

mikeross

mikeross

Bump this questions does hydro-sparkle effect Roots Excel or Cannazym?

I was told no, but I don't use it until week 4 to be safe. My roots looked really good though without it. Probably gonna continue to use it but only after I cut out the roots excel.

Like I said though I was told by a few guys on here thats its ok to use with roots excel. What about multizen... I am sure its gotta kill a few things in that mix. anyone care to chime in?

J

jimg1043

anyone having pH problems related to using the hydrofungicide? my pH was always fine until i started adding this stuff...now its climbing up aggressively. roots are lookin damn good tho.

I am having trouble also did you find some answers?My ph goes from 5.6 down to like 4.0 sometimes whats causing this i use the hydro-fungicide also?

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

not very popular stuff when i tried to look it up. any similar products as this or can someone tell me what its comprised of in normal speak? thanks

J

jimg1043

I am having trouble also did you find some answers?My ph goes from 5.6 down to like 4.0 sometimes whats causing this i use the hydro-fungicide also?

Latest posts

Top Bottom