Hydro grow/ 2 White Widow, 1 G-13 Haze, 1 LSD

• Thread starter medical420mama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

medical420mama

Hello all this is my second grow. I had picked up some clones from one of our producers out here. One Lemon Sour Diesel (LSD), 2 White Widow, 2 Sharks Breath. I picked them up sept 18th started them in Hydro Sept 24th.

The Lsd had curling leaves since the day i picked it up and was told that it was over fed. It hasn't improved at all infact it looks worse and i am not sure if it is even alive?

The white Widows are doing the best they don't look perfect but they look good.

The sharks breath didn't like the hydro at all and both died. I replaced one with a G-13 haze and once that gets bigger i will clone that.

I had an issue with my PH being to high 8.8 right now my PH is at 6.5. I am using Age old nutrients under 24 hour 600w MH light. Temp is between 75-80.

So i can get my posts up i am going to post the pictures of each plant in separate posts so be patient since i am still having to wait till the moderator approves my thread it may take a lil longer for me to get it up and running.

M

medical420mama

LSD info and pics

i am gonna post the pics from when i got her to now. She was pretty green and curling and then it just went down hill. I am really leaning towards she is not worth the hassle anymore.
Any input is appreciated and dont worry about hurting my feelings i knew when i saw the plant i should have turned it down because of the look but i thought what the hell they told me it was a little over fed and should bounce back. But everything started to turn yellow and fall off and the curling got worse. Last week i noticed that there was little white hairs poking out like it was flowering but it is under 24 hour light right now and has been since i had it. I dont want it to flower i want it to grow. In the last 2 pictures is what it looks like today. I took a clone to see if maybe i can get it to root and look better but so far nothing.

Well here is her pics sorry for the grainy pics my cam is not the best at taking stills.

PIC 0664
PIC 0670
PIC 0672
PIC 0686
PIC 0687
T

theguapo

cool! i wanna see your set-up. My wife loves white widow!

M

medical420mama

cool! i wanna see your set-up. My wife loves white widow!

The pics are coming i have to wait for everything to be approved. And guapo nothing against you but i would much rather talk on here then on the phone i am a lil paranoid. And i cant reply to any PM so im not trying to ignore you. Sorry.

M

medical420mama

These are my white widow. I have had practicality no trouble with them. They are taking nicely to the hydro which pleases me white widow is one of my favs. I had a problem with the PH but i have that figured out now.

PIC 0691
PIC 0692
M

medical420mama

I forgot to take a picture of the G-13 so i will do that tonite and post it up tonite. So far i have had it a little over a week and plan on transferring it into either hydro or soil i havent decided yet, this weekend. I really want to try this strain so i want to make sure i dont lose it. Does anyone know if g-13 likes to be in hydro or not?
I added a picture to this it is an over view of my room

The two front hydro buckets or not in use just using as a table front right is the g-13 front left is the clone of the LSD. Middle is white widow and back is the LSD.

PIC 0684
M

mrgreenthumb

i also cant wait to see your grow..been a long time since i grew ww

A

alfonso2002

hi mama and guapo mama did they give you replacements or is it buyer beware? yea I hear ph is a problem with hydro. bi the way how did you get 5

M

medical420mama

hi mama and guapo mama did they give you replacements or is it buyer beware? yea I hear ph is a problem with hydro. bi the way how did you get 5

I was able to get a replacement for one of the sharks breath but didnt really feel like the hassle of getting another replacement it is really difficult for me to drive to the office. And i got them by purchasing them from the producer.

M

MediMary

Hello all this is my second grow. I had picked up some clones from one of our producers out here. One Lemon Sour Diesel (LSD), 2 White Widow, 2 Sharks Breath. I picked them up sept 18th started them in Hydro Sept 24th.

The Lsd had curling leaves since the day i picked it up and was told that it was over fed. It hasn't improved at all infact it looks worse and i am not sure if it is even alive?

The white Widows are doing the best they don't look perfect but they look good.

The sharks breath didn't like the hydro at all and both died. I replaced one with a G-13 haze and once that gets bigger i will clone that.

I had an issue with my PH being to high 8.8 right now my PH is at 6.5. I am using Age old nutrients under 24 hour 600w MH light. Temp is between 75-80.

So i can get my posts up i am going to post the pictures of each plant in separate posts so be patient since i am still having to wait till the moderator approves my thread it may take a lil longer for me to get it up and running.

My .2$ cents.
If you put your light on a timer 18/6 after one month the reduced amount you are paying in electricity will more than pay for a timer.

T

theguapo

I use timers from HF. There were something like $5 each. Everything is inexpensive @ HF. If ya don't want to order online just go to the store. It's on the corner of Menaul & Juan Tabo.
don't be paranoid!
clickyhere

M

medical420mama

i have a timer i was just under the idea the you needed the light on 24/7

A

alfonso2002

I use timers from HF. There were something like $5 each. Everything is inexpensive @ HF. If ya don't want to order online just go to the store. It's on the corner of Menaul & Juan Tabo.
don't be paranoid!
clickyhere

Good thinking guapo did not even think of HF when I was getting my stuff And I go there all the time

A

alfonso2002

I'm not all that Informed on this indoor growing but that plant dont look all that good 2 bad but I guess we'll win some and lose some Good luck with the others

M

medical420mama

I'm not all that Informed on this indoor growing but that plant dont look all that good 2 bad but I guess we'll win some and lose some Good luck with the others

Yeah i think i am just gonna cut my loss tonite i took a clone off it so we shall see what happens with that. But i tried some of the LSD last night (friend brought some over) and i wasn't to impressed. It was definitely stinky like diesel normally is, but it didn't have the medical properties that i need. So i think i am just gonna focus on getting the white widows and g13 to be amazing. I can always clone off those to have a high plant count but i have a time frame for them to be done so i am thinking less is better for right now.

A

alfonso2002

I tried to get some plants of ww from seed but had no luck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom