Hydro grow/ 2 White Widow, 1 G-13 Haze, 1 LSD

• Thread starter medical420mama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StonerCasper

Lsd white widow....

Yeah i think i am just gonna cut my loss tonite i took a clone off it so we shall see what happens with that. But i tried some of the LSD last night (friend brought some over) and i wasn't to impressed. It was definitely stinky like diesel normally is, but it didn't have the medical properties that i need. So i think i am just gonna focus on getting the white widows and g13 to be amazing. I can always clone off those to have a high plant count but i have a time frame for them to be done so i am thinking less is better for right now.

hey 420M 1st i want to say that just because the LSD that your friend brought over doesnt mean that the LSD that you grow wont work for you. also I was wondering did you get your clones from SWOP? I ask because i also got the same strainds from the except for the LSD when I purchsed my Sharks Breath, White Widow, and I was told I recieed Lemon Diesel not Lemon Sour Desiel. I was just wondering if you did get your from SWOP then maybe I got LSD and not just Lemon Desiel. Do you got pics of your LSD in full flower or dried? ill post mine up.:bongsmi:

S

StonerCasper

Hello all this is my second grow. I had picked up some clones from one of our producers out here. One Lemon Sour Diesel (LSD), 2 White Widow, 2 Sharks Breath. I picked them up sept 18th started them in Hydro Sept 24th.

The Lsd had curling leaves since the day i picked it up and was told that it was over fed. It hasn't improved at all infact it looks worse and i am not sure if it is even alive?

The white Widows are doing the best they don't look perfect but they look good.

The sharks breath didn't like the hydro at all and both died. I replaced one with a G-13 haze and once that gets bigger i will clone that.

I had an issue with my PH being to high 8.8 right now my PH is at 6.5. I am using Age old nutrients under 24 hour 600w MH light. Temp is between 75-80.

So i can get my posts up i am going to post the pictures of each plant in separate posts so be patient since i am still having to wait till the moderator approves my thread it may take a lil longer for me to get it up and running.

hey 420M im not sure if i already asked you this but the clones you got were thay from SWOP and if ya i want to send you pics of the clone i got because when i got it SWOP said it was a Lemon Desiel Not a LSD. just like to compair bud pic of them to see if ther are similarities

coolslayer

coolslayer

hey 420M im not sure if i already asked you this but the clones you got were thay from SWOP and if ya i want to send you pics of the clone i got because when i got it SWOP said it was a Lemon Desiel Not a LSD. just like to compair bud pic of them to see if ther are similarities

See MediMary's post above.

Latest posts

Top Bottom