hydro res, air and circulation pumps, chillers, and ozone.

• Thread starter GreenGalaxyFarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

when i searched hypochlorous acid HTH Shock It came up as first result. also it is very inexpensive.
I got a small bag for like 5 dollars from Wally world, I mix a gram of it and a gallon of distilled water. And fil up this bottle.

I then use a tiny cc syringe

It's a 1lb bag, I bought it last year...it'll go al ong ways, that dumbass 16oz bottle is 20 fuckin $

Observationist

Observationist

Yes its a lot like cleanse by athena its has both stabilizers and ph buffer's in it , plus if you use Sodium Tripolyphosphate as well it now has a cleaner in it for your drippers/ lines etc
Fascinating.

Question, too much chlorine or h2o2, or both? That could cause this? I think I went a little much on one batch of water.

Just trying to narrow things down.

Thank you guys alot.

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

Fascinating.

Question, too much chlorine or h2o2, or both? That could cause this? I think I went a little much on one batch of water.

Just trying to narrow things down.

Thank you guys alot.
Hard to say for sure, I use pool shock from time to time especially when i'm lazy just mix with water and the way you go. I fucked up in teh past and over dosed them, but never really seen anything that bad, so it must have been strong, bit Ideally what i posted above is the way to go by far. lately for my drain to waste i haven't had the need to run anything

Observationist

Observationist

Hard to say for sure, I use pool shock from time to time especially when i'm lazy just mix with water and the way you go. I fucked up in teh past and over dosed them, but never really seen anything that bad, so it must have been strong, bit Ideally what i posted above is the way to go by far. lately for my drain to waste i haven't had the need to run anything
Thanks, I must of done two much one or the other lol.

My biggest problem is F-gnats but it seems to keep them at bay.

And not really a problem lol

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

I honestly never have any gnats or bugs, when i was using sunshine the odd time I'd get a bug in it but nothing much, now in rookwool nothing at all, all my rooms get cleaned and ozoned, and all my stuff I use for each grow is cleaned and in a clean room that periodically I put the ozone machine in to keep them clean.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Its pretty much the same as mine but a hair different, what i can you, is if you never talked with DH, he is one smart F'ing dude and there is no need to question his stuff lol, we get to the same place but his method is just simplified from mine, I'll be using his formula going forward
ill be doing it soon have added ec calibration1413 fluid, fresh 4, 6.86, 7 and 10 ph calibration fluid also to the list.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Thanks, I must of done two much one or the other lol.

My biggest problem is F-gnats but it seems to keep them at bay.

And not really a problem lol
when doing shock it, at what ec do you stir it in.
edit: destroying pathogens by uv light energy does sound attractive though, but lets stick with chemical

Last edited:
Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

when doing shock it, at what ec do you stir it in.
edit: destroying pathogens by uv light energy does sound attractive though
Never really measured it, as i never had the need to go heavy but ideally 500 on an orp meter , for the formula above 2ml/g is 200ppm, if you run that from the start I would think you should never have to go over that through the grow, I never have anyhow

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

Also if i remember right when using the pool shock . the PH of your solution plays a big part in the strength of pool shock solution, The PH will make it stronger or weaker

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

Lol I just seen my brain fart for the night, The abbreviated name is not DH lol , fuck I have to re-read what I write lol, DF Daniel Fernandez but I'm sure you guys know that.

LJBB

LJBB

Observationist,

Just an ole farts 2 cents but DTW coco in 1 gallon pots feeding Jacks and a lil kelp , Fulvic and a couple other salts here and there is bulletproof baby shit easy and definitely costs the least amount of cash to build.

Almost Time for a nap!

LJBB

LJBB

Listen to Dr G or get left behind! He knows!

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

back from saturday town trip, shops were only open for two hours. and i've spent the last hour building what is so far the metric model 19pvr17x-sterile nft system. left over we have two bags full of fittings etc, that i need to return sometime on monday. and about half a bag left of unused fittings, screws, sealant etc. *from the combination of hps lighting, yesteryears samsung camera and an unsteady hand, these pics didn't come out great, my apologies.

would say about half the frame is done, so far the bottom has been built out and awaits more t-pieces to stabilize middle and edges of the 50mm x 2800mm long pvc tubes. adding castor wheels and its working great *will get to painting the room sometime in future, not much concern atm.

a look at the frame as things stand after an hour of labor taking a smoke break now. picked up some extra bubblegum in town😁✌️

*made use of the osscilating fan to test outlets on the added multiplug.

@CannaGranny i have added t-pieces at the uprights instead of bends as to enable us to extent uprights to create a 9.2x5ft scrog space😁🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴 yes im running autos first run but liked the idea of making it photoperiod proof as well. its also rather simple to adjust position of the 110mm tubes or to add more, or less.

a very long ways to go yet.

Last edited:
GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Lol I just seen my brain fart for the night, The abbreviated name is not DH lol , fuck I have to re-read what I write lol, DF Daniel Fernandez but I'm sure you guys know that.
spent like 4 hours watching his content on youtube last night, and read through the article on hypochlorous acid cleaner.
he makes sense of everything he discussed, very impressed by his work.

Last edited:
Top Bottom