Rootbound

Supporter
Just depends on how you want to feed.
I keep my ppm in veg at 400-600
And in flower 600-900
For me it's a average of 3tbl for about 600 ppm
I also use golden tree and carbo load.
I do 1 heavy feeding and one light feeding then a tea flush and back to feeding

Wow, 3 table spoons per gallon? I hit 1.0 ec(500 ppm) with 1 teaspoon per gallon. ?

clutch419

clutch419

Ok I fixed my spell check problem.
I use 1 teaspoon per gallon of water
2 mills of golden tree per gallon
And 1/4teaspoon of carbo load powder per gallon
Sorry for the mistakes new phone and not use to the spell check on this one.
I run 6 1000 Galaxy hps lights. In my main room I have a experiment room with 1 1000 watt
I try different things in there like a dtw with a home made nectar of the gods brew I came up with I keep the ppm around 400 in it.
They get that 2 times a day and I hand water 4-6 cups of veg&bloom 3 times a day. Plus a daily spray of push. Will post pictures later of it.
It is working out great except for the one different plant I got in there I thought I had 3 chemotherapies in there but I have 2 chemo and 1 grand daddy purple. The chemo is loving it and the gdp is not the fastest growing one and doesn't seem to like what I have been doing.
Going to flip them tomorrow but was trying to fill a 6x8 room with 3 plants. I have come close but I am not that good at the whole pinching thing. To get more tops. Plus the chemo doesn't like to be topped that much.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

@clutch419 I found that veg+bloom worked best with zero extra additives til they got to flower...the only extra stuff I gave them was thrivealive and rootamentary foliar after each transplant, and occasional tea feeds.

the best I ever did with veg+bloom was when I had a dixie cup with a line drawn on it...fill up to the line, dump in the res, mix, then turn on the pump. fuck everything else. They really mean it when they say "one part"

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
@clutch419 They really mean it when they say "one part"

That's what I was thinking and hoping for as well. When I reached out to them they suggested using one formula during one period of growth and another formula later in the cycle. Since the whole appeal was simplicity I kinda lost interest.

outwest

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
That's what I was thinking and hoping for as well. When I reached out to them they suggested using one formula during one period of growth and another formula later in the cycle. Since the whole appeal was simplicity I kinda lost interest.

outwest

Just curious what 2 different formulas they suggested?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Just curious what 2 different formulas they suggested?

When I let them know my water was hard and I didn't want to DTW:

"You should alternate between one of our standard VB like RO/SOFT or TAP/HARD and one of our organic VBs Dirty/HD to balance carbon:nitrogen in the media. Make sure to occasionally run a lower EC."

outwest

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

outwest
Chris recommended the same thing to me. Using tap during veg and my mix of tap and dirty during flower. I guess the tap has a bit more nitrogen to it.

But I've never done that. I just use my mix of tap and dirty and everything seems to rock just fine.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I do use a few additives, but never at the same time.

From clone to first few weeks of flower I use Root Enhance.

I'm in Coco and I don't do runoff so I feed for three days then water, feed for two days then water. When they aren't being fed I add either H16 Finish or NOTG's Herculean Harvest to prevent buildup in my medium. I'm about out of HH and doubt I will buy more. The H16 Finish seems to give me better aroma's and it doesn't smell like death in my rooms like the HH does. On the days that I water just finish I add +Life.

I also have a HUGE supply of home made MOAB and I use it during the last two weeks of bloom booster. I cut my +Size usage to 1 gram per gallon when I add the MOAB, and then the next week I cut the size completely. It's crazy how much my buds blow up in girth when I do this

But thats it. I do rotate a lot of different foliar products and I probably don't need to, I just hate letting things sit around and going to waste.

clutch419

clutch419

Ok so today I am getting the experiment room ready to flip.
For there nectar of the gods bucket they will be getting. Now this is going into 50 gallons of water.
8oz Herculean harvest
8oz triton trawl
8oz of mega morph.
4oz of Pegasus potion this is only in till they start to show flowers then I will drop it out.
8 hygia yucca
4oz posiden Zyme
8oz amino acids.
4oz of calcium also
They will get this 2-3 times a day and will also get veg&bloom hand watered 3 times a day at 6 cups per feeding I plan on keeping ppm from veg&bloom start at 600 and the highest will be 900.
First pics are from 10 days ago. As soon as I open the room I will post more update pictures

Top Bottom