Hydroponic Research User Thread

• Thread starter CelticEBE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bdank

bdank

@ill eagle runs a recirculating hydro system.
He's the reason why most of us in here started using it.

Everything is green I had to bump ec to 1.8-2.0 bc I was getting yellowing. Running ro soft formula, to comes out at 70 or lower on 700 ppm scale. System is top feed recirculating with hydroton in 5 gal buckets. When I switch out Rez residual water remains that I can't get out so ppm is about 300 or so when I do Rez change. No burn at all yet. Been using push at 50ml per g and shine at 1g per gallon once I started to see flowers.
Compared to h and g I've noticed healthier plants because of less burn and lock out. This sounds great but my flowers don't seem to be maturing at a normal rate.
I'm am running new flavors, arc, an i95 cross, orange ghost, Katsu and white d but I also have some regulars that are not swelling normally.

I'm wondering if anyone else is having these issues or maybe the growth will kick in later in flower. I'm about 28 days in.
Does anyone run cal mag with this like or bud igniter? Wondering if I'm not pushing them hard enough?

bdank

bdank

First pic is arc and looks very spindly to me. All white still but just not that big for something I heard throws down..
Second pic is Katsu which is swelling up but idk if it's normal or not.
I guess it's possible it's just a much later strain but I can't help but feel like something is wrong...

What would cause a healthy plant to not chunk out. No pest besides fungus gnats

3lbfarmer

3lbfarmer

so what if I decide to run 4-5 strains on the same res? Does v/b cover all strains? I only run GG and my OGs which are N/ca/mg/s hungry

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

What will HD do?, and is there point to switch to it now?
I noticed the same problem and attributed it to excessive N. If this is happening to you the damage has already been done and your yields will be sub-par.

bdank

bdank

I think he meant switch to the HD formula. From what I've heard and talked with HR there is more fulvics

FarmerBoy

FarmerBoy

Thank you fellow farmers for the advice my babies never looked as this good.. Day 24 in flower

W

whocares

Something id like to mention is im running 13 different phenos of 6 different strains and honestly everything is doing well. Not every pheno is a winner obviously but im really impressed by how well this simple formula works.

FarmerBoy

FarmerBoy

Day 1 and day 20. Such vigorous growth compared to my last couple runs. Im going to flip sooner next time and try lowering my tables after this one.
How many watts are you running your lights

str8med

str8med

Im totally lost at this point. Before the HD was made available, I had read nothing that suggest it was only good for flowering. Now im reading its only good for plants that are watered 3 to 4 times daily! Maybe I should have stayed with the dirty in pro mix bx because the HD has turned out to be total waste of my resources. Lets just assume its grower error because others have different results minus certain facts that are left out!

Top Bottom