I’m SofaKingHigh and this is my grow room

• Thread starter SofaKingHigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oldman13

Oldman13

Big kowabunga man I have not had an issue with bugs until last year and this year before that for the last 9 years everything was fine but I'll tell you when they finally do come it is heartbreaking and miserable every time I try to sew here in other words make a thread, somehow this big twisty comes by and picks me up and Delirious me who knows where I'm sorry I didn't mean to intrude on your thread I was just babbling on not knowing where I was at I do have my own thread Aquaman made it for me he doesn't get picked up by twisties actually I think I'm the only one here that does the number of people here has seen some of these videos I was told might be spider mites but there's no webs anywhere so they can't be spider mites I checked all spider mites make webs no exception from what I understand unless I was fed wrong info from that miserable piece of crap Google but I appreciate you answering even though I kind of didn't expect anybody to LOL I'm probably the one person in this whole site that's constantly lost not knowing where he ever is? Land of the Lost I call it but I'm the lost I believe LOL seriously owe your stuff looks great you make it look so easy you must be young is still full of energy and have a decent job remember this though one day your entire fantastic and bitching life could have a thorn stuck in it's tire so I hope you're planning ahead or something like that that just might happen because one never knows until it dies as it happened to me permanently disabled retired roofer here about 10 years ago I was classified as permanently disabled and unfit to work but if it wasn't for the Warden I was for sure, probably going to die but I'm still kicking because of her sorry for being in your ear dude keep up the good work things are looking great I'll try to check in see how you're doing every now and then if that's okay with you:-) here you go the warden rolled this for you, I don't know what she does but she's done the damn things float around the room so don't let it get caught in crosswind, because it will float right out the window:-) :-) :-) please enjoy everything about life enjoy what you can forget about the rest!
1415638900404 wps 33 image001 png
Cig in air wide cf2d76590e33ee7b85f9f9ba1d0db11a0ce79e9d
Marijuana2 288x300 thumb
and again keep up the good work

Oldman13

Oldman13

Big kowabunga man I have not had an issue with bugs until last year and this year before that for the last 9 years everything was fine but I'll tell you when they finally do come it is heartbreaking and miserable every time I try to sew here in other words make a thread, somehow this big twisty comes by and picks me up and Delirious me who knows where I'm sorry I didn't mean to intrude on your thread I was just babbling on not knowing where I was at I do have my own thread Aquaman made it for me he doesn't get picked up by twisties actually I think I'm the only one here that does the number of people here has seen some of these videos I was told might be spider mites but there's no webs anywhere so they can't be spider mites I checked all spider mites make webs no exception from what I understand unless I was fed wrong info from that miserable piece of crap Google but I appreciate you answering even though I kind of didn't expect anybody to LOL I'm probably the one person in this whole site that's constantly lost not knowing where he ever is? Land of the Lost I call it but I'm the lost I believe LOL seriously owe your stuff looks great you make it look so easy you must be young is still full of energy and have a decent job remember this though one day your entire fantastic and bitching life could have a thorn stuck in it's tire so I hope you're planning ahead or something like that that just might happen because one never knows until it dies as it happened to me permanently disabled retired roofer here about 10 years ago I was classified as permanently disabled and unfit to work but if it wasn't for the Warden I was for sure, probably going to die but I'm still kicking because of her sorry for being in your ear dude keep up the good work things are looking great I'll try to check in see how you're doing every now and then if that's okay with you:-) here you go the warden rolled this for you, I don't know what she does but she's done the damn things float around the room so don't let it get caught in crosswind, because it will float right out the window:-) :-) :-) please enjoy everything about life enjoy what you can forget about the rest!View attachment 1203160View attachment 1203161View attachment 1203162 and again keep up the good work
Damn I'm sorry for not punctuating that I made it one big long sentence I apologize hopefully you can read it and figure out what I said:-( seriously sorry about that

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Damn I'm sorry for not punctuating that I made it one big long sentence I apologize hopefully you can read it and figure out what I said:-( seriously sorry about that
It’s ok man I understand. I have been lucky enough to not have delt with many bug problems.

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Off with their heads! Topped the plants today looking pretty good. Very good growth so hope for a stress free beheading. The lower branches are really reaching on some of these plants which will be perfect for scrog so im happy to see that. Feed in is .9 Ec and 1.0 Ec runoff. Trying to figure out an even balance of heating my space, keeping my humidity up, and running my exhaust which draws in cold air from my basement through my inlet.
994FD2A2 6080 4C16 8892 8B0534FDCCFF
413AE6D5 EFDA 446A 9BF1 0E28F2BA1D00
ED556E97 102E 4566 B5D2 67F09BE30575
7F0D1521 A885 43EA 8DA4 866C285820DA
BD38CA97 5BA3 4C8D B41E 0EA90E1F156E
10E0F3EA 4AB9 4266 9E8B C634AB08E9DC
0E9C680C 40F1 4E07 A391 8052F0AED58E
C2636DCD 1EEC 40A2 98BE A2C395F4053C
8E6C2FF5 D1F1 4BC8 B72A 3431F6DF8216

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Just put this evaporative humidifier in the grow room. I noticed the plants looking a little yellow with dark veins, so I bumped the heat up 2 degrees and set my exhaust fan to start running. This killed my humidity with the bump in heat and the fresh air being pulled in. So I found this humidifier that’s supposed to be for 2,400 square feet. Should be plenty in a 10x12 foot room. It’s cheap to run and it holds 3.5 gallons of water so hopefully I shouldn’t have to fill as often. We will see how it goes, it’s basically a small swamp cooler.
F0117671 45E3 44FB A126 4E2C87996228
2AD44B17 B5DF 49D1 8C55 73954BD96A90

tobh

tobh

Supporter
reminds me of running a 70 pint dehuey for my 4x4 tent lol i feel like these appliances should be treated like cheap LEDs - take what the manufacturer says it should do and quadruple it. Hope it helps your situation!

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

reminds me of running a 70 pint dehuey for my 4x4 tent lol i feel like these appliances should be treated like cheap LEDs - take what the manufacturer says it should do and quadruple it. Hope it helps your situation!
It is helping me stay right at 55-60% RH so I’m happy with it so far. I picked it up lightly used for 30$ so can’t complain. They are popular in my area of Colorado since it’s very dry here.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
It is helping me stay right at 55-60% RH so I’m happy with it so far. I picked it up lightly used for 30$ so can’t complain. They are popular in my area of Colorado since it’s very dry here.
i recall the struggles with RH in central NM. It wasn't a battle of getting RH down, it was getting it even into an acceptable range to begin with. Glad it's workin for you so far!

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Welcome to my grow room. This is my first grow diary on this site and I’m excited to get it started. This will also be my first run in the new grow room I built. I ended up getting a bunch of free plywood so I put it to good use. I ended up with a 10’x12’ room in my basement. Went through and put panda film on all the walls and mounted my exhaust fan and ran it out the window in the room. I ended up putting a 4 inch intake hole low on the opposite wall of the exhaust fan, I’m thinking this should be enough but if not I’ll add more. I’m at the point where I just have to run the room and see what needs adjusting to dial in the room. For lights I’m gonna run a Mars hydro tsw2000 which is up now and then I’m receiving a spiderfarmer se5000 that I won in the POTM contest last month to put up when it gets here. I have got 6 wedding cake regular seeds germinated and just waiting for them to pop out. I’ll be running in coco and perlite. As for nutrients I did get some greenleaf mega crop and bloom nutrients that I’m probably gonna run or use up nutrients from last grow not sure yet. I’ll post some pics with this post of my room and a few other things and I’ll keep this grow diary up to date as I progress into the grow and beyond. View attachment 1195977View attachment 1195978View attachment 1195979View attachment 1195981View attachment 1195983View attachment 1195982
Bro u should use the whole room ull have some monsters.

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Bro u should use the whole room ull have some monsters.
That’s the end goals for the room. I just don’t have the money for all the lights I’ll need. I really like the bar style led, it has a way more even light compared to the board style I’m also running. I have also considered using a hps or 2 in the room but I want all led.

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Finally got around to hooking up pump for my drain. Definitely not a permanent setup but will work for this run. I also removed my small humidifier now as the big one I got is doing a good job keeping me between 50-60% RH. My exhaust now runs every 30 min for 15 min. Might have to get a digital timer and shorten the time frame, right now it’s working well. Temps are 80-82 with top leaf temps at 77-78.
8B8DFAC2 3F43 4E4E B5E0 1CDE2A34F158
56DB5087 AF84 4FCF BC39 F0FA45E8EE0B

Oldman13

Oldman13

Off with their heads! Topped the plants today looking pretty good. Very good growth so hope for a stress free beheading. The lower branches are really reaching on some of these plants which will be perfect for scrog so im happy to see that. Feed in is .9 Ec and 1.0 Ec runoff. Trying to figure out an even balance of heating my space, keeping my humidity up, and running my exhaust which draws in cold air from my basement through my inlet. View attachment 1204055View attachment 1204059View attachment 1204056View attachment 1204057View attachment 1204058View attachment 1204060View attachment 1204062View attachment 1204063View attachment 1204066
Looking good. I give you a big kowabunga with a k... and I must say you really did behead them at a very young age! So apparently you don't
" fim".... When you speak of stress from beheading all I have to say about that is I have never had any type of stress affiliated with beheading or fim and I have really beheaded them considerably I'd be added them so much that I actually had 2 design a guillotine especially made for the beheading of a cannabis woman ! But I believe that they are from seed, seedlings not clones? I mean if they were clones their age could be quite extensive one never really knows how old they're clones AR unless they've done the cloning from the start or they know the original cloner cultivator! ... now we bring you a brief message from the original cloner cultivator dash dash dash – – . My young lady clones span the very essence of time and space! And what a wild Journey travel we have Through 500 wormholes 72 galaxies end almost was sucked into a black hole once!
But with the help of a space twisty that seemed to come out of nowhere? We luckily escaped before obliviation could occur only suffering mild damaged by way of some of her sunleaves received a little frazzle mopping! Their leaves are very important to them because during our travels they have protected these young ladies from many types of radiation along with oxygen deficiency plus a few spacebugs I won't mention but they're hideous!! So after shooting out of the black hole with so much momentum due to the space twisty we luped over three more galaxies almost completely depleted super fortified special CO2 canisters that we so desperately need at least one third of each char canister for heat shielding our reentry and wound up on direct course to a lovely Blue Ash Planet which I think is called Earth Earth I'm not sure if it's Earth Earth or just Earth because the radio frequencies we picked up on we're overlapping when we passed over and under The Gorge of Tranquility 50 light years from here and as we continued on our very long journey cross an unmentionable amount of space we knew we were heading for the good lands re when we safely crossed through the almost infinite span of the Dell zenian fields of magnetic imbalance ! Which as we exited a very strange thing happened we ran believe it or not a strange chap goes by the name of the doctor flying around in an interdimensional time device basically looks like a little box with a light on top of it along with a word under the light that said police? But this ship is so small from the outside is fortified also with a interdimensional subterranean space converter inverter allowing it to seem as if it is in a small place but actually concealed unmeasurable amount of space within this box! It was almost as if he was waiting there for us and he recalibrated our tri-conion Direction rods, which had been knocked out of whack buy those very strong magnetic fields we crossed through! now we have arrived upon a very beautiful planet called either Earth or Earth Earth which is a perfect atmospheric land to cultivate. And with our newly calibrating instruments telling us there's an overabundance of cannabinoids, thc's that are spewing out from a multitude of unknown to us cannabis hybrid strains..... and are getting my girls all giddy inside!...

Oldman13

Oldman13

Original color coordinator you have some beautiful galaxy photos because going to share but some of the campers in his ship opened up prematurely and preventing them from being extracted , he apologizes for that but they were some very beautiful beautiful galaxy shots including something that has never never been seen before – – The thought to be Impossible escaping from a black hole seriously he sends his apologies

Oldman13

Oldman13

Original color coordinator you have some beautiful galaxy photos because going to share but some of the campers in his ship opened up prematurely and preventing them from being extracted , he apologizes for that but they were some very beautiful beautiful galaxy shots including something that has never never been seen before – – The thought to be Impossible escaping from a black hole seriously he sends his apologies
Damn typos, typo correction, in the very beginning it's supposed to say the original cloner cultivator did have some very three...

Oldman13

Oldman13

LLL like. SSS some. DDD dude
Was like well you know man the dude he's he's well he was I don't know where he came from he was I don't know man but he's the dude and he was sitting on my doorstep
51567e86edaf84e41b2245d9b308ea54
da dude man. Da,,da dude haaeey come on you know. Cuz. U
Stock vector this is an illustration of acid emoji 1561898191
was there. He goes bye the name (((dude)))... man-o-man don't you remember
Png transparent smiley t shirt sticker acid house smiley miscellaneous face smiley
51567e86edaf84e41b2245d9b308ea54
Stock vector this is an illustration of acid emoji 1561898191
Png transparent smiley t shirt sticker acid house smiley miscellaneous face smiley

Oldman13

Oldman13

LLL like. SSS some. DDD dude
Was like well you know man the dude he's he's well he was I don't know where he came from he was I don't know man but he's the dude and he was sitting on my doorstepView attachment 1206665 da dude man. Da,,da dude haaeey come on you know. Cuz. UView attachment 1206666 was there. He goes bye the name (((dude)))... man-o-man don't you rememberView attachment 1206667View attachment 1206665View attachment 1206666View attachment 1206667
Oooh feel so damn hot in the here are you am I melting???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom