I’m SofaKingHigh and this is my grow room

• Thread starter SofaKingHigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Unless I'm just blind or can't read strain you have in the screen? Looks possibly like an Indica hybrid but I could be wrong it's for sure? But looks like you only got about 4 weeks left to go? Trichome development looks great:-) out of curiosity though are the lights normally that high or you only have them up to take pictures and work in the area?.... strange I could not upload the video but here's a picture of Purple Kush that I just harvested anyway and along with a little conversion chart I made from her as well....View attachment 1225906
View attachment 1225907
That purple kush is a tree man nice work. I’m trying to find the right height for my lights and the right intensity. So they are both 18 inches from most of the canopy other than a few that got tall on me. My DLI is at 65-70 and par is at about 1200 in the center and 800 on the very edge. All my readings are from a phone app tho so probably not super accurate. But I’m concerned with the tall buds getting 1600 par, they may have to be the sacrificial lamb so to speak. All my leaves are praying up to the light so that’s a good thing

Oldman13

Oldman13

That purple kush is a tree man nice work. I’m trying to find the right height for my lights and the right intensity. So they are both 18 inches from most of the canopy other than a few that got tall on me. My DLI is at 65-70 and par is at about 1200 in the center and 800 on the very edge. All my readings are from a phone app tho so probably not super accurate. But I’m concerned with the tall buds getting 1600 par, they may have to be the sacrificial lamb so to speak. All my leaves are praying up to the light so that’s a good thing

Oldman13

Oldman13

Mighty 5 fluorescence only reach 2 ft into the canopy and that's the only usable light they will get from T5 fluorescent high output! If you're concerned about your Hue tops in her going to call which I was also looking at maybe you should wire them down as I do so the other ones can catch up... if you noticed in the last video I sent I don't know. Northern Lights number 5 x Haze I'm having a few that are stretching Beyond safety point for the rest of the tops or buds! So I will be wearing them down as the rest of my branches of been wired I use a baling wire that you would normally tie rebar with it works great and very versatile I designed my own type of program with it but it works great for lights that don't produce the amount of light I want them to! I thought about entering that room cushion to the picture of the month but when I see other peoples pictures I realized I don't think I have a chance.! But that's what T5 fluorescents will get you I think I have seen your lighting system somewhere but I can't remember the name of it it's a very nice system but it wasn't cheap and was I thought and I couldn't see it's canopy penetration you notice I also put some side lights on to help with my low-level penetration they have produced considerable amounts of my lower section which makes it a lot better anything too small I put it what I called a hash Bowl and create some excellent hash with trichomes I remove.

Oldman13

Oldman13

18in from a canopy–~> if I put mine mine at that distance, I would only have only have 6 inches of penetration LOL🎤 $tretch City here I come 🎶back to the place I'm going from 🎤😁Oooh $tretch City here I come.💨💨💨

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Mighty 5 fluorescence only reach 2 ft into the canopy and that's the only usable light they will get from T5 fluorescent high output! If you're concerned about your Hue tops in her going to call which I was also looking at maybe you should wire them down as I do so the other ones can catch up... if you noticed in the last video I sent I don't know. Northern Lights number 5 x Haze I'm having a few that are stretching Beyond safety point for the rest of the tops or buds! So I will be wearing them down as the rest of my branches of been wired I use a baling wire that you would normally tie rebar with it works great and very versatile I designed my own type of program with it but it works great for lights that don't produce the amount of light I want them to! I thought about entering that room cushion to the picture of the month but when I see other peoples pictures I realized I don't think I have a chance.! But that's what T5 fluorescents will get you I think I have seen your lighting system somewhere but I can't remember the name of it it's a very nice system but it wasn't cheap and was I thought and I couldn't see it's canopy penetration you notice I also put some side lights on to help with my low-level penetration they have produced considerable amounts of my lower section which makes it a lot better anything too small I put it what I called a hash Bowl and create some excellent hash with trichomes I remove.
Yes I may end up doing that with the tall branches. T5s definitely lack in penetration, although I only need maybe 12 inches of penetration because of the scrog.

Oldman13

Oldman13

Capture 2022 03 11 12 19 07
Wow...I didn't realize there were so many typos in that sorry about that😨

Oldman13

Oldman13

Spider farmer shows you all types of their Lighting systems all of them seem to be a pretty price ! Light pretty far out of my reach I mean and they all seem to give you coverage of width but I couldn't find any of them not one of them talking about how deep the canopy penetration is except for one of them said deep penetration LOL how deep is deep? So I can only take that as a selling ploy – oh yeah baby my penetration is real deep, but I ain't going to tell you how deep you just buy me, then you can get the feeling of my deep deep penetration and I know you're going to love every inch of it buy me feel me you'll never forget me baby! Because there is nothing so fulfilling as my wide deep penetration, and this I guarantee oh, and if you don't feel my love and receive the higher yields and quality of my fulfillment plus the pleasures of my super deep penetration! Please contact us at 1 800 feel me baby for a full refund...

Oldman13

Oldman13

Now after saying that still not finding any written material on penetration? So if I go by the pictures I'm looking at and I'm going to get those quality Bud's from that distance shown in the pictures then like WOW,WOW,WOW please send mr. Holmes over to take care of my flock of women because actual height lights from plant has no bearing on penetration and my young ladies will be the happiest woman in town come on down mr. Holmes the doors wide open and my ladies can't wait to meet you. Not sure what they would do to my electric bill not sure how much cheaper or cooler the lights would be over my T5 high output fluorescent 5000 lumens per
tube? I did attempt to switch over to supposably compatible LED tube lights made for these fixtures but after I put it in like three of them they started to heat up considerably even to the point where one of them actually melting don't think that would be a very wise choice lights come on in the morning you go somewhere maybe to the store or possibly go see somebody you know whatever the case but then when you come home to find your what's left of your house surrounded by fire engines and the fire marshal coming over to pay you a visit with a lot of paperwork to sign that didn't sit right in my mind so I opted out of all the lights back they had a one year warranty on them which is good because every time I put in more than three LED tube lights four lights would then burn out and it fried the ballast in one of my fixtures completely and I had to replace the ballast. Also the watts/ per bulb was burning less W than my fluorescent tubes so why they were overheating I just don't know couldn't take the chance so you come all back except for the few that are in my bud room which give off UV light but there's only two in each fixture I saw no reason and replacing them because they are not overheating and I wanted the presence of the ultraviolet. So I don't know what time you thinking is but it may go by the picture and it's true there's no worry of penetration that's for sure but for some reason it doesn't seem feasible

Oldman13

Oldman13

Now after saying that still not finding any written material on penetration? So if I go by the pictures I'm looking at and I'm going to get those quality Bud's from that distance shown in the pictures then like WOW,WOW,WOW please send mr. Holmes over to take care of my flock of women because actual height lights from plant has no bearing on penetration and my young ladies will be the happiest woman in town come on down mr. Holmes the doors wide open and my ladies can't wait to meet you. Not sure what they would do to my electric bill not sure how much cheaper or cooler the lights would be over my T5 high output fluorescent 5000 lumens per View attachment 1227599 tube? I did attempt to switch over to supposably compatible LED tube lights made for these fixtures but after I put it in like three of them they started to heat up considerably even to the point where one of them actually melting don't think that would be a very wise choice lights come on in the morning you go somewhere maybe to the store or possibly go see somebody you know whatever the case but then when you come home to find your what's left of your house surrounded by fire engines and the fire marshal coming over to pay you a visit with a lot of paperwork to sign that didn't sit right in my mind so I opted out of all the lights back they had a one year warranty on them which is good because every time I put in more than three LED tube lights four lights would then burn out and it fried the ballast in one of my fixtures completely and I had to replace the ballast. Also the watts/ per bulb was burning less W than my fluorescent tubes so why they were overheating I just don't know couldn't take the chance so you come all back except for the few that are in my bud room which give off UV light but there's only two in each fixture I saw no reason and replacing them because they are not overheating and I wanted the presence of the ultraviolet. So I don't know what time you thinking is but it may go by the picture and it's true there's no worry of penetration that's for sure but for some reason it doesn't seem feasible
Spider farmer led grow tent at harvest sm
4AACDB48 F48E 48C6 85D9 4D7D8B730E5C

Oldman13

Oldman13

That distance between the plants and the lights in those pictures that I'm looking at doesn't seem possible or is it possible ? Could it be possible ? might be possible but I doubt it ! I just don't know if it's possible those possibilities elude me!?!?

MyGrowYo

MyGrowYo

That distance between the plants and the lights in those pictures that I'm looking at doesn't seem possible or is it possible ? Could it be possible ? might be possible but I doubt it ! I just don't know if it's possible those possibilities elude me!?!?
You should try indica

Oldman13

Oldman13

Well for me that's neither here nor there actually! I can only do what I can do.

🎤You Can't Always Get What You Want🎶,Oooh You Can't Always Get whatcha want🎵 but if you try sometime you just might find🎤 you get whatcha you need oh yeah you get whatchaaa neeeed~~> so anyway here's an update on my Ginger girl AKA NL×HAZE#5~~>
View attachment 1227918
created by the great late Neville Shoemaker apparently he died March 30th 2019 he also was the owner of the seed bank of Holland and cannabis Castle... Hats off to Neville.. whom without you wouldn't be smoking many of the hybrid strains that you have smoked and most likely still smoking and will continue to smoke and sjome of you will actually create hybrids of your own from Neville's creations so on and so forth~~~>View attachment 1227923<~~~👈👍🔥💨💨💨💨💨👏👏👏~~> here you go NevilleView attachment 1227924 now I know who the mysterious floating joint was rolled for I'm going to also give you a car that I painted for a collective in California the person who gave me
(((NL X Haze # 5 seeds)))
who is the owner of that Collective the name of the collective was" Timothy Leary medical dispensary" otherwise known as. ((( tlmd ))) which is below the doors on the car damn some reason your car won't load maybe it's too long of a video spinning round and round on pedestal maybe I could do it another way although I would have liked to let you watch it spin... some reason I couldn't get anything to load I was supposed to send this yesterday or day before I forget which but I'll keep trying on the in the car to you Neville oh, it's the car on my avatar here but much better picture Plus video I'm at 5% I better send this more power to you Neville Shoemaker always a thumbs-up to you sir

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

If you use a light meter it really takes a lot of the guessing out of it. Now they can be pricey so I just use a free app on my phone, may not be exact but gives me numbers to work with. I do believe the board style has more penetration but I have no proof to back this up. I have never tried the t5s but they seem really good for seedlings and into veg.

Oldman13

Oldman13

You should try indica
Indica hmmm most of what I usually cultivate is partially indigent recently I just threw a purple kush plant oh, I believe that what is 100% indica but I'm not a hundred percent sure? maybe you can tell take a look-see I was going to enter this picture in a photo of the month contest boat I asked her right and it was a pretty Explorer it should be nominated but never got an answer I don't know if I put it in the photo of month contest area ? But and since I've been tossed out of it once already I didn't want to take a chance so I asked first unless I just didn't see it I never received an answer but anyway here it is right before Harvest~~> I'm not sure what's happening with my videos right now because I can't seem to upload any I tried to send a video of this when as well but it won't upload
0309221331 Film4

Oldman13

Oldman13

Typo correction – – Indica not indigent pictures of if I had I don't believe our worthy anyway from what I've seen in the past I don't believe I could get nominated with it, and if it did I probably wouldn't win pictures in the picture of the month contest are I'm sure all taken in decent lighting or the best light of all sunlight.....

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
A leaf absorbs about 80-90% of the light so after 2 layer of leaves you are down to a few % and any "penetration" claim of a manufacturer is just not right.
Though one could go ahead to strip tops a bit from fans to allow light to reach the deeper budsites so they start budding.

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
strange, post 181 still shows like 10 times the same error message pic for me...

fascinating technology lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom