I don't know if this is how to do this so...

• Thread starter Ems49
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Can I get some quick feedback on my grow? Day 14 of flower following 47 days of veg. Did my last bit of net weaving last night and now they have the next 1-2 weeks to stretch. Given how much they've moved up just since last night I'd say they've got enough time to start building some long colas ❤️ Last night and tonight pics:

A04E21B0 D792 4F3F B606 684640F4D8D5

E1C558C4 1E88 4DAB 8339 311F754DC8EF

The individual plants all have some great top sites and I'm super excited to let them do their thing now.

DCA32BF7 FEE8 494A BCC5 6DDC083290BF

427F8C38 3DF7 4F72 BC14 4919B01B82EE

52356B02 E985 47B0 ADD7 1BDD52515E7A

Just wanting to make sure the top sites look like they should for 14 days of 12/12? I think I'm starting to see flowers forming but it's my first grow so don't really know what I'm looking for. I think those are pistils? Definitely a little trichome producing starting.

EFAF4BA2 3DA0 4767 A532 D62099088B59

CA2CE71A 0499 47FB 9759 F691E0221CBF

B33E4D14 33A9 4D29 87B2 EA66F32E925A

65449C7F 303E 4D74 8CEC 737FED8912CD

Are they looking like they should??

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
Can I get some quick feedback on my grow? Day 14 of flower following 47 days of veg. Did my last bit of net weaving last night and now they have the next 1-2 weeks to stretch. Given how much they've moved up just since last night I'd say they've got enough time to start building some long colas ❤️ Last night and tonight pics:

View attachment 1168623
View attachment 1168624

The individual plants all have some great top sites and I'm super excited to let them do their thing now.

View attachment 1168625
View attachment 1168626
View attachment 1168627

Just wanting to make sure the top sites look like they should for 14 days of 12/12? I think I'm starting to see flowers forming but it's my first grow so don't really know what I'm looking for. I think those are pistils? Definitely a little trichome producing starting.

View attachment 1168628
View attachment 1168629
View attachment 1168630
View attachment 1168631

Are they looking like they should?looking good to me. I'm sure you can find someone to be scientific about it. I wouldn't kick them out of my tent. Leafs look good and nice healthy bud sites. Keep it up! Beautiful

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
As far as lighting dan at timber taught me 50w sqft and how to lay out and run cobs. I went with 4 cree 3500k naked(have lens though). The pin coolers keep heat down. Expensive 400 ir so. A cheap aluminum frame holds it together. Amazon qb in the middle. Tent id 3x3x6.i have a cheap cob outside the tent I have been using in to allow the tent space to spread out. I would stick to cree cob personally. I have some used hlg boards I was gonna try and work with. A side project. I try to spread out my expenses. This isn't cheap by any means. I recycle my coco as long as the fiber is good.

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
Here we go, this will be my official review thread for the newest model of the Spiderfarmer SF4000 inside a 4x4 grow tent. My first time in a very long time growing in a tent... The units for this review were generously provided by @SpiderFarmerLED to run a cycle with and give the fine folks here at the farm my honest feedback on, and I plan to do my best to give this light every opportunity to live up to its potential. I'd like to extentd to them a big thanks.

The Light arrived very well packaged and I was pleasantly surprised to find the diode layout was not as I was expecting. Instead it's far more interesting with the diodes clustered in the corners as you will see in the pics. I expect this to greatly enhance the light spread.

I'll be starting up the grow in the next couple weeks hopefully if all goes to plan. Really excited for this one. The thread might be quiet for a while as I secure some clones, but I expect by early September we will be up and growing.

Some pics of the latest SF4000

External on/off, dimmer and daisy chain function.View attachment 1158684

Excellent Meanwell XLG 240 series driversView attachment 1158685

And this diode layout!! 😍View attachment 1158686View attachment 1158687

I'll be running it in a 4x4 tent with either 4 or 9 plants, using rockwool and dyna gro nutrients. Looking forward to this one.

This pic isn't mine, but it shows this thing lit up. Looks really, really interesting.

View attachment 1158690

Stay tuned.

this guy is on point with good light review

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
I didn't mention the opiate withdraw caused bruxism...I literally snapped my front teeth off due to it...I'm very serious about cannabis as medicine...I'm glad to be alive. If I can help just 1 person. All that pain i survived shouldn't go to waste.

Last edited:
Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
Here's a question. I have to order seeds and pay by debit card. I'm in an illegal state and cost is a factor. Anything more than 8 bucks shipping is out. Been using Paul at dc....hell I started with twisty treat and Greenpoint

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
He said absorb what is useful and discard the rest...keep it simple. Be shapeless and formless..be like water. Water can flow or it can crash. This helps me

9f3c177447be170138343676b9453534
BDH420

BDH420

So I am 52 and have ptsd panic anxiety disorder. I always struggled in school and only finished 9th grade. I have learning disabilities and don't learn like others. These forums helped. Me learn to actually pull off growing cannabis for my medical needs. As much as I enjoy looking at pretty buds I'm here to learn. I always see all this wonderful equipment like dwc and germ mats I'm on a fixed budget and can barely afford seeds but I still pull this off somehow. I was troubled because I felt like I was using the site for therapy and it hit me. This is therapy,every bit of it. From new seeds in the mail to trim jail I love every minute. I'm so happy to have found a place where I don't feel belittled or ashamed to show a pic because I'm afraid. The truth is I see the there are people like me out there. I'm not myself without this medicine. I can't afford to lose a grow for a simple problem. I think I have some things to share and friends to make and look forward to anybody who cares to listen...I wish I had more technical knowledge to offer. I will contribute what I can. Maybe I can help someone like I was helped....we all feel alone sometimes. I look forward to the journey here
Well said. I'm in the same boat. Learning disabilities and all. This whole hobbie is therapy from taking care of your plants to the social aspect of learning to grow. Im forever grateful to this plant. It has given me my life back. I'm also sober 14 years because of cannabis. I don't drink or use hard drugs. I love my cannabis though. Which there is nothing wrong with that. I hope one day the stigma will be totally gone. I have come out of the cannabis closet with most of my friends and family but there are still a few who don't know.

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
Well said. I'm in the same boat. Learning disabilities and all. This whole hobbie is therapy from taking care of your plants to the social aspect of learning to grow. Im forever grateful to this plant. It has given me my life back. I'm also sober 14 years because of cannabis. I don't drink or use hard drugs. I love my cannabis though. Which there is nothing wrong with that. I hope one day the stigma will be totally gone. I have come out of the cannabis closet with most of my friends and family but there are still a few who don't know.
So nice to meet you

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Here's a question. I have to order seeds and pay by debit card. I'm in an illegal state and cost is a factor. Anything more than 8 bucks shipping is out. Been using Paul at dc....hell I started with twisty treat and Greenpoint
I'm no lawyer or expert 😄...I think you can order seeds from most anywhere, but you can't have plants shipped to you...

Top Bottom