I don't know if this is how to do this so...

• Thread starter Ems49
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
20210914 162501
some of my stuff

20210914 162426
20210914 162521
Moshmen

Moshmen

Yeah pharmaceuticals suck...especially opiates..I actually live in the infamous hillbilly heroin area..and now there's meth and other crap...how depressing seeing these poor souls...tremendous suffering...I believe in easing end of life pain but I saw 20 year olds in the methadone clinic...and they make you you give up cannabis for that poison..I gained 100 pounds and was passing out..cannabis saved my life! Saw a thing on Vineland on rso and never looked back! I never got past flower though..
Interesting. When I quit it was only brick weed. 10 years later I found all this wonders world 9f strains and all that! Wow what a ride!
I’m in what was possibly the most opiate ridled state possible - after the new pill laws a few clinics disappeared but her ion and fentanyl are a real problem - u really no when ya see these road signs - sorry couldn’t find the pic but it s portable road sign that flashes “ high overdose area narcon available 911” please be careful

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
I’m in what was possibly the most opiate ridled state possible - after the new pill laws a few clinics disappeared but her ion and fentanyl are a real problem - u really no when ya see these road signs - sorry couldn’t find the pic but it s portable road sign that flashes “ high overdose area narcon available 911” please be careful
Right on brother...I don't touch that garbage...i keep narcon in the car. Your right this new drug scene is unreal. I live in it too. Thanks for reading my crap...

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
Where are you at? There has to be at least one decent herbalism shop near you.
If I can get in this,nobody in the area. I'm losing my marriage to her mental health..she thinks I do all this horrible stuff to her. Thinks I'm taping her and laughed. Thinks I'm a cop even sometimes. I'm at my wits end. I got her off the needles but her mind is gobe.i put her in the suboxone clinic but no help. Just suboxone. I wish I could find an herbal healer for her.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

If I can get in this,nobody in the area. I'm losing my marriage to her mental health..she thinks I do all this horrible stuff to her. Thinks I'm taping her and laughed. Thinks I'm a cop even sometimes. I'm at my wits end. I got her off the needles but her mind is gobe.i put her in the suboxone clinic but no help. Just suboxone. I wish I could find an herbal healer for her.
It's not just the physical addiction. It has a mental/spiritual aspect to it as well. If they don't want to be healed, then nothing you can do will help.
She does not trust you because she knows you want her off it.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I'm gonna tell you, you either want it bad enough that you get through it or you don't. For me, there was never an option. I decided we would make it and we did. I'm a little bit stubborn that way.

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
seeds. They stock several breeders

I think you mentioned that you like to change up strains regularly. Might want to look at north atlantic seed . . . they stock a lot of small packs (1-3 seeds) and ship fast, 3-4 days to Illinois. I can't say much for their website, but I like doing business with them. My last order was just over $100 and I got 17 seeds in 8 strains counting free seeds. They stock several breeders some don't have the small packs but I usually order Barney's Farm and they stock a lot of smalls in both fem and
Ty man. They take card and everything.never ran gorilla glue.

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

I
I lived in Maine for a while and have been so sad too see what the opioid crisis has done to that beautiful state. These pharma execs would be the first to the gallows if people ever have enough like in the French revolution. Money swelling psychopaths who see nothing but profit motive and wouldn't know what a patient was if it bit then in the ass. Pricks.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Tks. But then what ? Say she got off opiates, doctor "fires" her. What would options be for pain management? See, there's a million ?'s. That why i feel like i need a medical pro to guild us. There has to be thousands of people in this same scenario.
Have you both tried checking out your local Natural Paths?

I'd look up Doctors that prescribe Cannabis, etc...Cannabis Friendly Doctors? 🤔 Somehow that just don't sound right... 🤣

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Can I get some quick feedback on my grow? Day 14 of flower following 47 days of veg. Did my last bit of net weaving last night and now they have the next 1-2 weeks to stretch. Given how much they've moved up just since last night I'd say they've got enough time to start building some long colas ❤️ Last night and tonight pics:

View attachment 1168623
View attachment 1168624

The individual plants all have some great top sites and I'm super excited to let them do their thing now.

View attachment 1168625
View attachment 1168626
View attachment 1168627

Just wanting to make sure the top sites look like they should for 14 days of 12/12? I think I'm starting to see flowers forming but it's my first grow so don't really know what I'm looking for. I think those are pistils? Definitely a little trichome producing starting.

View attachment 1168628
View attachment 1168629
View attachment 1168630
View attachment 1168631

Are they looking like they should??
Looking gooood...Keep up the great work! 👍😎🤙

Top Bottom