I don't know if this is how to do this so...

• Thread starter Ems49
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Don't get me wrong I'm interested in herbal and natural remedies and inspiration I'm new to using trim or kief. I can barely dry and cure and interested in rso and real world solutions
Mate try em all herbal is good it’s just big pharma companies don’t make no money from it so docs and such refuse to say it works I find eating healthier is good for both mind and body aswell👍 Not that I eat nowhere near healthy enough but when I do I feel better also regular exercise again not something I partake in enough the best thing I do for mental health is dirt biking just me my boy and the bush trails good for the soul.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Ok so I need some spiritual guidance. Christianity failed me a long time ago. I'm looking for any ideas on spiritual healing in any other form. I believe in science, Carl Sagan is my favorite...I need guidance. My ptsd goes way back. I was made to go to the family pastor who assaulted me from 12 to 13 ending in a half hearted suicide attempt. Landed me in a facility in Ossining ny for a year and a half. Of course there's more. I became a ward of the state and sent upstate until I got my ged. I need some real guidance if someone can relate...I'm willing to try anything at this point. I am considering this a medical cannabis thread in my head. Made me who I am though. I'm pretty strong and a lone wolf for the most part..that which doesn't kill you and all that. I should add even at 14 I snuck out and bought nickel bags. Cannabis has always been my companion..
Ok, I would love to have this chat with you, but the forum wants us to keep it off the public side. Pretty much "Weed Only". That's cool, we can take it to a private thread. Invite all the folks you want.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Ok, I would love to have this chat with you, but the forum wants us to keep it off the public side. Pretty much "Weed Only". That's cool, we can take it to a private thread. Invite all the folks you want.
Really?who is this forum I c people dribbling all sorts of junk on here it’s certainly not weed only talk I reckon people should be encouraged to talk bout there shit not be told to keep it private I think it took courage from the op to open up bout his problems in a public setting might encourage others to seek help if they struggling a bit jmo Good to c u helping him out though u and your wife seem like good hearted people👍

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Well, it is a weed forum. The rules do say, no religion no politics. They are letting us have the discussion, just not on the public side for 2 reasons,
1. It might scare off others that are not looking for that.
2. It can cause issues and serious fights and that is never good for business unless its a boxing ring.
3. Lets not forget privacy issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Well, it is a weed forum. The rules do say, no religion no politics. They are letting us have the discussion, just not on the public side for 2 reasons,
2. It can cause issues and serious fights and that is never good for business unless its a boxing ring.
Man I reckon ol Donnie Trump been mentioned on here a million times😂
Almost forgot...
That’s 3 reasons😂😂😂

Last edited by a moderator:
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

There is almost always one of those guys waiting to do an advertisement when you say something. "And if you act now, for a limited time, we will throw in FREE 47 pounds of stuff our landfill won't take."

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Don't get me wrong I'm interested in herbal and natural remedies and inspiration I'm new to using trim or kief. I can barely dry and cure and interested in rso and real world solutions.coughing is a problem so I need to get my meds different
Have you both tried edibles and making your own edibles?

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
Lol..I'm afraid I can't bring myself to ruin my beautiful flowers yet. Maybe I should switch back to photo. I'm getting 6 to 7 jars a plant. I need to expand my grow first I think

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Really?who is this forum I c people dribbling all sorts of junk on here it’s certainly not weed only talk I reckon people should be encouraged to talk bout there shit not be told to keep it private I think it took courage from the op to open up bout his problems in a public setting might encourage others to seek help if they struggling a bit jmo Good to c u helping him out though u and your wife seem like good hearted people👍
Thanks for your kind words...But the day isn't over yet! J/k... 🙃 🤪 😄

Mahalo to All of You too, for helping us and others here on the FARM...There's a lot of Members that lurks the threads, reading and learning, never posting anything, but one of our stories touched their hearts and lives in ways that we can't even imagine, and visa-versa...👍🤔

Just trying to pay it forward...👍🤙😎

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
Thanks for your kind words...But the day isn't over yet! J/k... 🙃 🤪 😄

Mahalo to All of You too, for helping us and others here on the FARM...There's a lot of Members that lurks the threads, reading and learning, never posting anything, but one of our stories touched their hearts and lives in ways that we can't even imagine, and visa-versa...👍🤔

Just trying to pay it forward...👍🤙😎
I found a warm home when I needed it..this is therapy folks

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
I understand so sorry, I was quite manic

Latest posts

Top Bottom