I finally got some good herb in Colorado

• Thread starter organicozarks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

On the same token do we read "It didn't breed well".

Dammit I hijacked another thread,

BACK TO THE ISSUE:
ok go to CAM (Colorado Alternative Medicine) and try their durban if you want some landrace dankness like I do. Sweet anise. I know I toot those guys horn a bit but they do a great job and they deserve recognition. The tangerine haze smelt dank like I like the dank as well. If you don't find anything you like there then I retire. they let you smell everything (well almost everything prvrt..).

Last edited:
B

Buzzbait

I think Sub needs to get rid of that space queen he breeds everything to.He says he don't believe in genetic drift,not long after that he said his space queen was getting drift.The first test of 5 ace of spades brought two hermies and he released them anyway.Seamaiden Sub hung out roll it up until all them kids ran him off a couple months ago.When I came here in 08 his seeds were sold here.Logic banned sub over a cash disagreement.I ran 10 TGA strains and had good phenos in a lot of his gear.I crossed a JTR pheno with shantis super silver haze and its fire.I also had a Chernobyl pheno that was almost black and put a buddy at the ER over a panic attack..Im by no means a fan but some of his earlier gear was nice.I ran 40 seeds to get that JTR pheno that's still being ran today by a buddy of mine.The lab test Ive seen on Jilly runs between 13 and 17 percent THC

lino

lino

BuzzBait, Nice info!

MR Sputnik, hijack,,, not to bad,,, everytime Sub comes up, the ol breeding discussion comes up. Sub rolled thru Colo and had seed packs at many dispensaries so after you and buzzbaits info on Sub Colo seed gear I actually picked up some useful info about my Subs (Colo seed packets) I picked up at Timberline Dispense. I've ran his gear and stabilized some of his early strains after a seed exam for a college class showing very little pathogens on his early seed embryos as compared to many other cannabis seeds tested.

Does CAM sell seeds? I'm kinda of a fan of Doctors Orders $5 grams even tho they had a cpl little problems lately.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
i was gifted 2 seeds of apollo 13 f4. both female and the same exact pheno. they both were fire. motas apollo was very stable or i was lucky.
I'm pretty sure those are the same beans from Loran I ran it a few years ago, GREAT plant. Glad I've got some more beans! The stuff of Loran's I've run is VERY stable, has high female:male ratios, and the Longbottom Leaf phenos were so close as to be identical. I know others got other phenos, I didn't. However, that may be due in part to the fact that my growing conditions are damn near identical to his.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I think Sub needs to get rid of that space queen he breeds everything to.He says he don't believe in genetic drift,not long after that he said his space queen was getting drift.The first test of 5 ace of spades brought two hermies and he released them anyway.Seamaiden Sub hung out roll it up until all them kids ran him off a couple months ago.When I came here in 08 his seeds were sold here.Logic banned sub over a cash disagreement.I ran 10 TGA strains and had good phenos in a lot of his gear.I crossed a JTR pheno with shantis super silver haze and its fire.I also had a Chernobyl pheno that was almost black and put a buddy at the ER over a panic attack..Im by no means a fan but some of his earlier gear was nice.I ran 40 seeds to get that JTR pheno that's still being ran today by a buddy of mine.The lab test Ive seen on Jilly runs between 13 and 17 percent THC
Yeah, I know, that's where I first encountered him and his sweet nature, on RIU. I don't know what caused the falling out between him and logic but I was glad to leave RIU behind, a looooooooonnnnnggg time ago. But Sub's rudeness towards me, for no good reason really, helped move me on my way. :)

lino

lino

So I got 5 beans of Apollo 13 BX at Timberline dispence. Beans were in individual plastic bags hand written with Identification. Someone from this store claims to have picked them up from a "known" breeder and told me that these were not from Subcool seeds the were re-Worked seeds from Subs "Apollo 13 bx. I'm looking at the packets and they have F4. Is this poss this could be Loran's gear? Did anyone else purchase seeds from Timberline back 4-5 yrs ago? any info would be of high value.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hmm... well, mine came marked Apollo 13 F4, no BX. Hmm... I don't know. But, I wouldn't be surprised, folks would be surprised to know how far around his gear has traveled.

B

Buzzbait

I ran his Apollo 13 bx ,mine were stable,I only had two phenos out of ten seeds,both phenos grew in spear shaped colas and was some nice smoke.I got mine when they first come out pretty sure mine were in 09..If someone took those to F4s they should be some gems in those seeds

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Spear-shaped is an excellent way to describe the colas I got growing it outside. Very little phenotypical differences that I noted.

M

moemoe08

those f4s are probably motas gear. he's the only one that i know of that did a f4. its fire. you'll never really see sub work his genetics to f4s. he's to busy adding to his 34 crosses that are f1s.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
@Motarebel @Loran -- whose beans did I run? It'd be nice to be sure we're not creating confusion. :)

Loran

Loran

They came from Mota via myself . I made the decision to pass them around as I didn't want to see them go bad. That they've been taken to an f5 is good news indeed. Those genetics need to remain in the community. Love, Peace & Respect, Loran

Latest posts

Top Bottom