I get High with a little help from my friends....

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks @kolah :)
3 of the 10 are lagging a bit..i might change their soil .
all will go into bigger pots soon anyway :)
CC1111

Crystal Cush is in the red cups

K

kolah

In 2 weeks or so I'll be getting ready to pop @baba G aka Golden Lions :

Cherry Picker and Purple Urkle x Crystal Ship (Green Crack x VeryBerry Kush) Probably do six of each.

Last summer I pollen-chucked me some seeds with a cross of his Lemon Cookies with BigBud.

I'll run a grow diary once things get rolling.

north knect

north knect

In 2 weeks or so I'll be getting ready to pop @baba G aka Golden Lions :

Cherry Picker and Purple Urkle x Crystal Ship (Green Crack x VeryBerry Kush) Probably do six of each.

Last summer I pollen-chucked me some seeds with a cross of his Lemon Cookies with BigBud.

I'll run a grow diary once things get rolling.
Lemon cookies x big bud sounds awsome man..if I remember reading u only do an annual outdoor grow eh? They must get huge!!

K

kolah

Lemon cookies x big bud sounds awesome man..if I remember reading u only do an annual outdoor grow eh? They must get huge!!

I grow for a hobby and for my own clean medicine (staying within my legal limits) so yield and size is not really on the top of my list. But yeah I only do an outdoor Greenhouse grow...it's all I know and it's inexpensive for me. Last years Cookies and BB's got 5-6 foot tall but they were a bit limited being in 5 gallon containers. I've had monsters in past grows when I put them directly in my organic soil beds. But last year I opted to use 5 gallon buckets so I could move then inside if need be ( due to the cold nights and early snows up here). This summer I am using 10 gallon smart pots and trying out a new organic mix with amendments and my own compost. I also going to try out a few hanging plants as well...lol.

I too am anxious to see what happens with my pollen-chucked cross but I am more stoked to watch Cherry Pickers and the Purple Urkel strain dance the dance. A big thanks to BabaG for sure...he helped me out when I was down and out. ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom