I Have No Idea How To Use Nutrients :(

• Thread starter wiseheimer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wiseheimer

wiseheimer

Hi everyone. I got my triple nutrient set micro-grow-bloom and also got rootbastic and blossom builder nutrients and I'm a newbie so I do not know near anything to use them. could you guys please help me on that issue like how much I need to use those nutrient for 1 liter water or when I need to use them. sorry for bad english I'm from turkey.

Bombnes

Bombnes

Well use 1/8 of what it says to on the bottles and always start with micro first. Never premix them together.....micro then bloom or gro just as long as micro is first. The directions for seedlings, vege, and flowering are good to follow at reduced strength. I just always go less then whatever is on any of the bottles. If it says add 2ml per liter i would do 1/4ml per liter.....then you adjust as you see fit for your plant. It is easier to feed more then deal with nutrient lockout from overfeeding.....Hope this helps

wiseheimer

wiseheimer

Well use 1/8 of what it says to on the bottles and always start with micro first. Never premix them together.....micro then bloom or gro just as long as micro is first. The directions for seedlings, vege, and flowering are good to follow at reduced strength. I just always go less then whatever is on any of the bottles. If it says add 2ml per liter i would do 1/4ml per liter.....then you adjust as you see fit for your plant. It is easier to feed more then deal with nutrient lockout from overfeeding.....Hope this helps

you say "do not use them together" so I have to use these nutrients on exact period right? what do you use to adjust "ml" ? any injection syringe that has ml/cc writing would be ok? I mean how I can make sure that this is 1ml ? Im seedling them in plastic cups right now and I can barely see the second set of leafs, do I have to transfer them into nutrient mix soil? and one last question; when do I need to use rootbastic nutrient? only for seedling period? or I have to use it from seedlings to the harvest like 3ple nutrient set?

thank you man! I'm appreciated and it already helped

wiseheimer

wiseheimer

Post a pic and we'll try to decipher it together ;)

these are my ladies. do I have to transfer em to mix nutrient soil ?

rootbastic. do I need to
use that nutrient only for seedling or from seedling to harvest?

blossom builder. the guy who works in the shop which I grab these nutrient from said this one is only for flowering stage but I want to be sure.

advanced nutrient micro-grow-bloom do I have to use them each other as its already says ?

micro

grow

bloom (I guess it is the same as grow)

I know it seems kinda stupid but I just want to learn and want my girls safe. any help would be appreciated!

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

A7926f71ebacf1240f2c1bc2c451c7ca

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Does that syringe still have the needle in it?
You really need a measuring cup with ml reading. Or get a dropper for a buck at a grow store. Either way, you need something different to measure with.
I have never used AN. I would start out with half there recommended dose.
Also got can go on their website and look at there nutrient calculator.
Same thing with your boosters that you bought. Go to the nutrient company website to see there nutrient calculator.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Bells, on it.

wiseheimer

wiseheimer

for the advanced nutrients am I going to mix all the waters and nutrients in the bucket and then going to irrigaton the plants? or do I have put the nutrients different buckets ? or use them on the different stages?

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Go to AN website. They should have mixing directions.
Seriously, Are just Fucking with us?

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
They have a 1-800 number on the bottle For technical support. Wow. Have you called them ?

Top Bottom