I Have No Idea How To Use Nutrients :(

• Thread starter wiseheimer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dunge

Dunge

is this the correct syringe for adjust the "ml" per 10 unit means 1ml. am I right or wrong?
Based on the size of the fingers, I think this is reading in ml.
Presently reading 100 ml.
The warnings you are reading are trying to protect you from using too much nutrients.
Using too much kills plants, while using too little causes them to show deficiency which can be corrected.
I have used the Advanced Nutrient three part, and it works.

Get accustomed to hefting your plants to feel if they need water.
Try not to over water.

Keep your relative humidity up with a plastic tent, and keep a fan moving the air.
Good luck

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Let's keep it real here.
Measurements need to be exact. Go get utensils to help you. Here is a picture of a 30 unit syringe inside of 30ml of water, next to my finger. Notice that this syringe will be lucky if it holds 3ml.
20150204 101448

wiseheimer

wiseheimer

Based on the size of the fingers, I think this is reading in ml.
Presently reading 100 ml.
The warnings you are reading are trying to protect you from using too much nutrients.
Using too much kills plants, while using too little causes them to show deficiency which can be corrected.
I have used the Advanced Nutrient three part, and it works.

Get accustomed to hefting your plants to feel if they need water.
Try not to over water.

Keep your relative humidity up with a plastic tent, and keep a fan moving the air.
Good luck

yeah I researched this atm full of this syringe is 1ml or cc. do I need to use these 3ple set mixing it up each other in a bucket? or how did you use them?

wiseheimer

wiseheimer

This is how. Click the link.

Literally it will Google it for you. You don't even need to type a thing. Did it for you.
but that site doesn't answer my question dude, I just want to know how exactly use these nutrients and that's all. I mean the correct way of using them.
sorry if I'm disturbing and you don't have to help if so..

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
but that site doesn't answer my question dude, I just want to know how exactly use these nutrients and that's all. I mean the correct way of using them.
sorry if I'm disturbing and you don't have to help if so..
We like to help people here at the farm. There's nothing disturbing about questions being asked, even rudimentary questions.

Get some distilled water, or reverse osmosis water ot tap water that has sat out at least 24hrs. Fill a one liter jug with the water. Add in your micro (correct amounts), then add in grow, then add in bloom. Mix well and water.
Be advised to start by using 1/8th the recommended dose at first untill you feel safe going up to 1/2 strength.

wiseheimer

wiseheimer

We like to help people here at the farm. There's nothing disturbing about questions being asked, even rudimentary questions.

Get some distilled water, or reverse osmosis water ot tap water that has sat out at least 24hrs. Fill a one liter jug with the water. Add in your micro (correct amounts), then add in grow, then add in bloom. Mix well and water.
Be advised to start by using 1/8th the recommended dose at first untill you feel safe going up to 1/2 strength.
thank you for being kind and answering patiently. this was what I really need to know. I have got plants with 2nd set leafs in coco do you think its the time to transfer them into soil? and the last one do you think I have to use rootbastic nutrient from the seedlings to harvest?

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

It's better to ask questions than to guess.
Just curious to why you bought these nutrients? Did a salesman talk you into them?
Much easier for a beginner to just use a simple 2 or 3 part nutrient. Something simple like GH 3 part. Easy, and works.
Can you take these back and buy something else?

wiseheimer

wiseheimer

It's better to ask questions than to guess.
Just curious to why you bought these nutrients? Did a salesman talk you into them?
Much easier for a beginner to just use a simple 2 or 3 part nutrient. Something simple like GH 3 part. Easy, and works.
Can you take these back and buy something else?
its nearly impossible to take these back. I get recommendation from a good friend who has grown his plants for money for 7-8 years. so I trusted him but unfortunatelly he busted and moved to england right before his legal process done. he is in the lucky minority that escape somehow from this shithole :) so I thought that he is busy enough answer my newbie questions..it is actually my second attempt to grow cannabis. first ones were white widow autos so I ruined them only harves I get was like a lollipop. I just do not want to screw this ones

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
thank you for being kind and answering patiently. this was what I really need to know. I have got plants with 2nd set leafs in coco do you think its the time to transfer them into soil? and the last one do you think I have to use rootbastic nutrient from the seedlings to harvest?
Yes. You can transplant them into soil. But they could be a little bigger. Use good aerated soil. Be gentle.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I would wait a little bit before you transplant.
Coco is nothing like soil. If the roots are not well taken in the container, you might end up making a huge mess and Fuck up the root system.
I suggest you leave them in the coco until they're established better.
When growing in coco, never let the coco dry out.
Small plants probably need fed/watered every other day.
One established, then transplant to soil.

wiseheimer

wiseheimer

I would wait a little bit before you transplant.
Coco is nothing like soil. If the roots are not well taken in the container, you might end up making a huge mess and Fuck up the root system.
I suggest you leave them in the coco until they're established better.
When growing in coco, never let the coco dry out.
Small plants probably need fed/watered every other day.
One established, then transplant to soil.
aah Im done with that just now. transplant is done :/ but thank you anyway

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

You will be fine.

Allot of here want you to learn. Some of this will be from trial and error. Some will need to be your own research.
Google is your friend. I have been growing for many years. Still use Google to find questions/answers that pertain to what I need.
If we feel like you have not researched, you will not get the answers.
I do not intend for this to be rude.
My question I forgot to ask earlier, do you have a way to measure your Ph of your nutrient solution?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
canna specific nutes are so watered down these days there is no need to use most of them at half strength let alone 1/8 th strength as somebody suggested - under feeding is as bad as overfeeding as far as development of the plant goes

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

canna specific nutes are so watered down these days there is no need to use most of them at half strength let alone 1/8 th strength as somebody suggested - under feeding is as bad as overfeeding as far as development of the plant goes

I respect your saying about nutes being watered down. But I have to disagree.
Today I recieved a sample of GH Cocotek nutrients. On there rec dose at full strength it read 1850ppm. I would never feed that ppm to my pants. If I just followed there rec dose, I would of fried shit.
Not saying all nutes are this way. But some are dangerous if not feed half strength. Lots of variables for sure.

Top Bottom