I Have No Idea How To Use Nutrients :(

• Thread starter wiseheimer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
lots of variables like for instance what scale is that ppm .5 or .7?

I did mean to say most - AN and many others have watered down their shit when they all realized we were going half strength or they got busted for shit they didnt have on the label so they were forced to reformulate

there is a huge difference in 1/2 strength and 1/8th strength - for example 1/2 of the cocotek is 950 ppm but 1/8th is like 240 - some peoples tap is higher than that

MGRox

MGRox

@Smokey503ski was that just cocotek A+B or the full line? How many ml's of each did you add?

curious as I've got the cocotek in a calculator. Their site shows 7.5 ml of A/B grow /bloom for DTW per gallon; is this what you used?

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
aah Im done with that just now. transplant is done :/ but thank you anyway

lots of variables like for instance what scale is that ppm .5 or .7?

I did mean to say most - AN and many others have watered down their shit when they all realized we were going half strength or they got busted for shit they didnt have on the label so they were forced to reformulate

there is a huge difference in 1/2 strength and 1/8th strength - for example 1/2 of the cocotek is 950 ppm but 1/8th is like 240 - some peoples tap is higher than that
I said 1/8th strength to the new grower because we don't know how hot (or full of nutes) his transplant soil is. You add half strength nutes to fresh hot soil with young plants and you could be asking for trouble ,ie nute burn.
Be cautious , don't over water and work your way up.
Best of luck.
Peace

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

@Smokey503ski was that just cocotek A+B or the full line? How many ml's of each did you add?

curious as I've got the cocotek in a calculator. Their site shows 7.5 ml of A/B grow /bloom for DTW per gallon; is this what you used?

On the bottle it says:
Mild bloom- 5 ml per gallon
Standard bloom- 10 ml
Strong bloom- 15 ml

This was at the 15 ml I tested it at.
I used 7 ml per gallon.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

@Smokey503ski was that just cocotek A+B or the full line?

Just the Bloom A+B.
I already lost the Fucking Veg food. Came with 4 bottles @ 8oz each.
No clue where I put it at.

MGRox

MGRox

@Smokey503ski Ty,
xD at losing the Veg food.
ye at 15 ml you'd be a bit hot. Prolly 2.4 EC, so I'm guessing you have a 0.7 meter?
Just so ye have this in case you want; i'll attach the 15 ml profile along with the FNB lucas for comparison.
15ml cocotek Lucas

Thank you for the fast answer too!
(edit. LOL @ K being higher in cocotek)

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I'm curious if this is the same nutrient profile as the GH 6/9 micro/Bloom? Just rebottled?

MGRox

MGRox

I'm curious if this is the same nutrient profile as the GH 6/9 micro/Bloom? Just rebottled?
Well, there are some differences but GH lines are all pretty close and tend to have P @ 100 ppm.
GH 8/16 micro / bloom is = to the lucas FNB . Most significantly (though small), Mg is 10ppm higher and S is about 15ppm lower with micro/bloom vs FNB.
The largest difference from either lucas formula vs cocotek; is higher Ca, S and K with cocotek.

I'll attach the 6/9 and 8/16 for ye. The 6/9 is H3ad's mix right?
GH h3ad GH micro lucas
hope this helps.

@wiseheimer There has been some great information posted by others and I apologize for getting things away from your questions. https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/members/wiseheimer.66243/

wiseheimer

wiseheimer

You will be fine.

Allot of here want you to learn. Some of this will be from trial and error. Some will need to be your own research.
Google is your friend. I have been growing for many years. Still use Google to find questions/answers that pertain to what I need.
If we feel like you have not researched, you will not get the answers.
I do not intend for this to be rude.
My question I forgot to ask earlier, do you have a way to measure your Ph of your nutrient solution?
yeah I have got a ph meter and I always adjust the final water 6,5. I researched that this is the correct measure, right?

wiseheimer

wiseheimer

hi again! girls are seems pretty happy in general only one of them is seems in strange form like a bit spiral. anyone knows about that?
thanks!

chuckchill

chuckchill

Ya allways get a smart arse dont you!. hes only asking .THAT IS WHAT THE FORUM IS FOR. AND? HES THREAD TITLE IS ,I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO USE THEM. if he gives seedlings full strenghth bloombastic! at the wrong time. HE,LL KILL ALL HIS SEEDS/CUTS. IVE USED BLOOMBASTIC.ITS STRONG. all im sayin is be nice,helpfull. hes first language is not english.
peace.
c.c ,
read the label on the bottles.

chuckchill

chuckchill

you need some syringes .,needles!. with 1,ml on etc. i use a big 120,ml one to fit in my bobbles of nutes. any syringe,with 1,m,l and they have c,c on that is how you can measure half m,l etc so you can add the ,correct amount,. do you have syringe. ?. YOUR ON THE RIGHT TRACK WITH WHAT YOU SAID ON THE SYRINGES. YOU USE THEM TO MEASURE JUST LIKE YOU SAID:-) SO 5,C,C S IS HALF OF 1,M,L. AND SO ON. I HOPE THAT HELPS?. IF YOU NEED ANY OTHER HELP YOU CAN ASK ME!LOL.ILL HELP .IM NO ,MASTER GROWER! BUT I I KNOW MY STUFF. YOU USE SOIL? OR HYDRO.
PEACE + ALL THE BEST OF LUCK.HOPE YOU GET A GOOD HARVEST.
C.C
you say "do not use them together" so I have to use these nutrients on exact period right? what do you use to adjust "ml" ? any injection syringe that has ml/cc writing would be ok? I mean how I can make sure that this is 1ml ? Im seedling them in plastic cups right now and I can barely see the second set of leafs, do I have to transfer them into nutrient mix soil? and one last question; when do I need to use rootbastic nutrient? only for seedling period? or I have to use it from seedlings to the harvest like 3ple nutrient set?

thank you man! I'm appreciated and it already helped

chuckchill

chuckchill

PLEASE DONT LISTEN TO PEOPLE TALKING SHIT, THAT SYRINGE IS PERFECT .just snap that shary needle of:-)haha. you dont want to stab your self with that .
peace.
c.c
is this the correct syringe for adjust the "ml" per 10 unit means 1ml. am I right or wrong?

chuckchill

chuckchill

mix them ALL IN THE SAME BUCKET. PUT THE MICRO IN FIRST. THEM STIR IT UP. THEN ADD THE ,GROW, STIR AGAIN. THEN ADD THE BLOOM LAST ..LOL AND STIR AGAIN. AND USE THE ROOT BASTIC LAST AND ONLY USE IT AT A QUARTER OF THE STRENGHTH IT SAYS TO USE ON THE BOTTLE. THATS 100% CORRECT WAY TO MIX YOUR NUTRIENTS:-). NOW THATS HOW TO MIX YOUR NUTRIENTS UP COVERED I HOPE?.. AND MAKE SURE YOU DONT JUST USE COLD TAP WATER!..... ITS TO COLD FOR THE ROOTS,YOUR WATER SHOULD BE ,TEPID. NOT COLD. I ADD 1,LITRE OF MY BOILED WATER TO 10,LITRES OF COLD TAP WATER. NEVER USE IT TO WARMTHO! YOU WILL GET ROOT DAMAGE AND DISEASE,S ETC THAT WILL KILL YOUR PLANTS. SEA MAIDEN IS CORRECT! YOU HAVE ,A LOT TO LEARN. BUT READING THE LOGS ON THIS SITE AND ASKING QUESTIONS .IM SURE YOULL BE GROWING THE BEST SOON. NO QUESTION IS TO STUPID REMEMBER. OH? WHAT DO YOU P.H YOUR WATER/NUTRIENTS TO?.
C.C
for the advanced nutrients am I going to mix all the waters and nutrients in the bucket and then going to irrigaton the plants? or do I have put the nutrients different buckets ? or use them on the different stages?

chuckchill

chuckchill

these are my ladies. do I have to transfer em to mix nutrient soil ?

rootbastic. do I need to
use that nutrient only for seedling or from seedling to harvest? personally whae i used this product i used at 1, quarter strenghth every other watering/feeding and in bloom i used it at only 1,eighth of the recomended dose ,ONLY 2,TIMES EACH WEEK. YOU DONT HAVE TO USE IT AT ALL IN BLOOM! ITS UP TO YOU. I LIKED TO THO FOR THE KELP.
HOPE THAT HELPS ASWELL:-)
C.C

blossom builder. the guy who works in the shop which I grab these nutrient from said this one is only for flowering stage but I want to be sure.

advanced nutrient micro-grow-bloom do I have to use them each other as its already says ?

micro

grow

bloom (I guess it is the same as grow)

I know it seems kinda stupid but I just want to learn and want my girls safe. any help would be appreciated!

Full.Melt

Full.Melt

he has multiple threads on the same shit @chuckchill ...i wasn't being a smart ass only pointing out the obvious to him.if you want to hold his hand thru the whole grow be my guest homie.

Top Bottom