I Like Big Buds and I Cannot Lie! Indoor growers: Let's see your biggest buds.

• Thread starter JTShakes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fluro

Fluro

Hahaha yeah its a cooler lid. We call them eskys in Oz.
LOL, I got a job in Aussie through my Geo mate working as a fieldie for De Beers (diamond exploration). In the outback way out of Perth. Set up camp 600km out bush and first morning on the job, three two man teams each in our land rover (we take our lunch out in an esky as you say. Well I'm a Kiwi see, and I turn to my team member for the day and say "Did you grab the chilly bin?" All hell broke loose, they were all laughing.. "A chilly bin, a chilly bin, guys, he's got a chilly bin...It's an esky mate, are you gay or something? So I said (with a smile) "Talk proper cobber it's pronounced "s key", not E ski, f*cking convict". Then we all cracked up laughing. So that's my esky joke.

Peppersmints

Peppersmints

Supporter
Last grow, bubblegum, the biggest head of the lot, it was a around 2.5inch wide, little under 8 week at this time!

Porky1982

Porky1982

LOL, I got a job in Aussie through my Geo mate working as a fieldie for De Beers (diamond exploration). In the outback way out of Perth. Set up camp 600km out bush and first morning on the job, three two man teams each in our land rover (we take our lunch out in an esky as you say. Well I'm a Kiwi see, and I turn to my team member for the day and say "Did you grab the chilly bin?" All hell broke loose, they were all laughing.. "A chilly bin, a chilly bin, guys, he's got a chilly bin...It's an esky mate, are you gay or something? So I said (with a smile) "Talk proper cobber it's pronounced "s key", not E ski, f*cking convict". Then we all cracked up laughing. So that's my esky joke.
Classic mate. 😂😂

Top Bottom