i made a greenhouse

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

Thanks for looking FTW!
Im am excited..and Just have to share it ;)
Thanks for sharing! im always looking forward to your updates! all i got is four walls and some cords to admire indoors! ,oh ya some girls too!lol
Man... you're perpetual in the GH. Just blows my mind and warms my soul a bit seeing plants outdoors today.

As the snowflakes fall, so goes the mercury: it's hovering around zero here. Yikes.
i dont know how you do it!my fam in georgia says the high for today it 6 degrees, WTF!!!:eek::depressed:
:hungover:
out here in cali the winter aint so much a winter this year! gonna be a drought come summer if it dont start raining soon! only time its cold is at night..

ftwendy

ftwendy

This is some crazy once in a blue moon shit.... I stood outside for a while this morning just to make a memory. Gotta just FEEL this. It really is something. People in Illinois are completely shut down: over a foot of snow and -13deg. Homey in Florida called and complained about it getting below freezing tonight and having to drain his porch irrigation system.

Jan62014

tough to see in the pic, but the paths are covered with a fresh 5 inches, and the walls are over fourteen inches. More coming.

Stay warm guys!!

Last edited:
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Man... you're perpetual in the GH. Just blows my mind and warms my soul a bit seeing plants outdoors today.

As the snowflakes fall, so goes the mercury: it's hovering around zero here. Yikes.
I dont have anything in flower right now though...there are a few months that wont work well outside
But they do veg well! :)
born and raised cali...If I ever move, it's going to be somewhere warmer than here! :)

Thanks for sharing! im always looking forward to your updates! all i got is four walls and some cords to admire indoors! ,oh ya some girls too!lol

i dont know how you do it!my fam in georgia says the high for today it 6 degrees, WTF!!!:eek::depressed:
:hungover:
out here in cali the winter aint so much a winter this year! gonna be a drought come summer if it dont start raining soon! only time its cold is at night..
Thanks for looking Ali Gee! :)
yeah this drought is bad:) ...I pray my well doesnt dry up! :depressed:

But, these sunny days make me want to plant stuff!
I just put the hoops up on another bed...this one's getting the cookies
Gscbed16

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

ahh Man, I miss Huntington Beach So much! I lived downtoen for 12 years!You lucky Dog!

i would be missing it too but then again i would rather rock greenhous's and stop by the beach in the summertime :D and go bak to the mountains,dont trip Kendawg i got an extra board when ever you wanna get away and chek out the honeyssss and catch sum waves,You the lucky Dog growing all that fire outsideee uuuweeeee its going to be stanking delicioso around your neck of the woods

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You need to RAISE THE ROOF! The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire. The roof. The roof. The roof is on fire. The roof. The roof. The roof is on fire.

We don't need no water let the motherfucker burn! Burn! Motherfucker, burn!

Sorry, I fucking LOVE that song.

And I curse a lot.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I just came in from uncovering the ladies and had to show this wifi plant again..
she is happy and praying 1st thing in the morning :)
Wifi119

I just gave them all flower food and cal mag yesterday :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
She's a very graceful looking plant. Pretty damn good for January OD!
Thanks Seamaiden :)
I shut the supplemental lights off 10 days ago (got scared having them on at night)
..and I dont want these plants to reveg..
So, im trying to figure out how to keep them from noticing the days getting longer
I waited too long to cover the plants last year ..:facepalm:
Im going to start covering them real soon now
Even though there are barely 11 hours of light (ambient light) right now:wacky:
they only get 8 hours direct sun anyhow...so that going to have to do..
and that will increase..but im not going to let the total hours of light go past 11 hours
I hope its enough and I hope it works this time

The wifi is stretching and seems real happy
Wifi122

Thats a Bubba kush behind it in cloth pot

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
So whats you think about this weather we have been having;)
Hi Amber :)
I dont know what to think about it...
I like it...but i wish it would rain...at least at nite... ;)

Amber

Amber

Yeah we are gonna need some water replenishment at some point. Especially if we still have to water all the time all winter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom