i made a greenhouse

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Ken, sometimes there's a sequence to the revegging appearance and growth. It takes quite a bit of time once it's begun, IME, to get it worked out (to get the normal growth). First, you see new, but normal leaf growth. Then, within a couple of weeks the triple-lobed leaves start coming in between the more normal five-lobed, then, within 2-3 weeks after that, you will see the singles. As you can see, that means that this whole sequence can easily take a month at least to present, often more.

Keep an eye out for triple-lobed leaves to appear before singles, that's what I think will happen IF you have NOT caught things in time. If you have, they will hopefully remain at 5+ lobes and that should be a good indicator that you'll also be able to finish relatively normally, though I would expect it to take a bit longer since the plant has just spent some good energy not building buds, but pushing out leaves.

Make sense?

Yeah..Thanks Sea :) Big Learning experience!

the other thing you can do is place moth balls here and there in your GH and snakes will stay away. My grandmother used to have little cups of MB's all over her garden area, never a snake......now 30 yrd away from the garden , golphersnakes, racers etc running amuck......Hope it helps :D
Thanks Fog! :)
That sounded great until I read this online
Mothballs are poisonous to animals/pets and children. If a cat, dog, child, bunny rabbit, etc. comes across one it could be fatal. Even the fumes are dangerous.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks 420 :)
They are happy...and I dont think all of them are reveging :)

This is Alien Addiction from Garden of dreams seed co. (3 packs left on the bay!)
Aa322

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Its ok Fog...you're not alone :)

I am making sure these get 13 hours of Dark now:bag:
a lot of reveg..but some didn't seem to notice and are slowly continuing to flower

And whatever they are doing now...they are doing it happily ;)

Veiweast2 324
Veiweast324
Lowercookie324
Bubbakush324
Bubbagold324
Happyplant2324
Happyplant324
Veiwwest324
Tropicoma3gh324

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I can't imagine what some of you must think of me and my bumbling antics I call growing...lol :facepalm:

I dont mind posting my mistakes...Its how I learn..maybe someone else can learn from my mistakes :)

and when it comes to growing, I am one lucky emmer effer! ...Thanks for the good vibes!!;)

I now have Re- flowerr!!! I see brand new Hairs all over the greenhouse!! :woot: :woot:

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Sorry to hear of your reveg troubles, CK. I hope that everything turns out nicely, at least. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Look at the little teeny ones flowering under the big girls in the corner of the box! How CAYUTE! Baby buds.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
:D Thats how I cull...lol..that's a purple berry bx clone.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
WTF:wacky:
All These plants seem Happy..But they just wont fucking finish..:banghead:

Tons of Potential ! I guess I could have and should have Lolipoped these more
Ewokbed5 44
Ewokbed2 44

Plenty of stink and frost...
I just pray they fatten up :depressed:

Or I got a lotta bubble hash

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
WTF:wacky:
All These plants seem Happy..But they just wont fucking finish..:banghead:

Tons of Potential ! I guess I could have and should have Lolipoped these more

Plenty of stink and frost...
I just pray they fatten up :depressed:

Or I got a lotta bubble hash
Lessons learned, yeah? Remember the re-veg timeline I gave you, things seem to be working out to be just about right on time. You could deprive more light, lengthen their night time phase. That could be the push they need, something like 10hrs of light instead of 12.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks Seamaiden. Yes, Lesson learned. No regrets though.
I did leave them covered and hour longer this morning..
and will cover them sooner tonight :) Great idea!

Top Bottom