I need a job out here

• Thread starter pimpmasterdlx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

hey man, dont ever let anyone stop you from your dream. thats all i will say.... and if i hear of anything i'll hit you up. lol.
@trippinballz thanks man. yeah ive just seen a few friends come and go thinking the industry changes their lives somehow... when it does but for the worse lol. it made me hate weed for awhile, forget every reason i started loving it. so i starting doing other things i loved and stopped clogging my life with one area... there is so much to do in colorado for pay! GOOD pay! i worked from 7:30 - 2 every day for a 48K salary. i couldnt complain with that i was happy as a fly in shit. but i had to get pin balled around in the industry first before i realized the imperfect machine it is.
hell even a grow store sounds better. dont need a badge, free samples all day... haha what was i thinking?!?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
seems like they could grow Rec weed in the shop o_O..thats lame :rolleyes:

I thought weed was legal there?

edit; I guess you have to hide the plants because they are so dangerous?

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
seems like they could grow Rec weed in the shop o_O..thats lame :rolleyes:

I thought weed was legal there?

edit; I guess you have to hide the plants because they are so dangerous?
You're misconception of what is "legal" here is about as ill-informed as the thinking that this plant is dangerous. I tend to think cannabis hasn't been "legalized" but decriminalized and regulated. For some the difference is semantic, and I think they are wrong to believe so. You can still lose your kids, your job, and your property out here because of your involvement with cannabis. That's not legal to me.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
@pimpmasterdix Hope you find something that treats you well and allows you do what you do

@caregiverken I constantly hear people saying "well of course I can smoke weed on the sidewalk.. This is Denver... It's legal now man..."- so I have to wonder if it is out of state media giving folks this false impression or simply people's false notion or lack of understanding of what the laws really allow. It's strange to me how the populous' perception has changed so much more than the laws have. I want it to be normalized, not sensationalized.

People even ask for weed over the phone now. I just hang up as they are in mid sentence.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I think the Lowes in Denver should carry cannabis clones in the garden dept.

Smoking in public is a whole nother story..

The vegging plants, should be treated like tomato plants
They are less harmful than some of the poisonous plants they do sell
I know im way off topic...lol..but wtf

SpiderK

SpiderK

we smoked everywhere in ft. collins in the early 90's .... disk golf & dinosaur jr boomers in the foothills ... people doing bongs on sofa's in the front yard ....

Top Bottom