I Need a new grinder

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T_Dub

T_Dub

I have a wide selection of manual and electric grinders, but my favorite is this Krups two speed electric herb grinder. It has a removable grinding cup with lid, pulses at low speed for nice fluffy bud.

4D7A38B5 E97C 4E14 82EF 6BEEC4E0FC2D
memnoch

memnoch

Twist grinder bad on arthritis/fucked up hands
yep, i got it from my neck to my feet and i'm in my earl 40s crap is crazy man. you ever had diclofenac? it's the only thing they have ever gave me that helped at all. you may want to ask your dc about it. i wish pot worked for it but it does nothing for me with severe pain. they hydromorphone they have me on doesn't even work well anymore.

Moshmen

Moshmen

yep, i got it from my neck to my feet and i'm in my earl 40s crap is crazy man. you ever had diclofenac? it's the only thing they have ever gave me that helped at all. you may want to ask your dc about it. i wish pot worked for it but it does nothing for me with severe pain. they hydromorphone they have me on doesn't even work well anymore.
No doesn’t solve it but heavy concentrates help alleviate some for me anyways

Observationist

Observationist

The Diclofenac sodium gel?

I've used a little on my knee, just sucks it doesn't fuck me up lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom