I Need a new grinder

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T_Dub

T_Dub

I have a wide selection of manual and electric grinders, but my favorite is this Krups two speed electric herb grinder. It has a removable grinding cup with lid, pulses at low speed for nice fluffy bud.

4D7A38B5 E97C 4E14 82EF 6BEEC4E0FC2D
memnoch

memnoch

Twist grinder bad on arthritis/fucked up hands
yep, i got it from my neck to my feet and i'm in my earl 40s crap is crazy man. you ever had diclofenac? it's the only thing they have ever gave me that helped at all. you may want to ask your dc about it. i wish pot worked for it but it does nothing for me with severe pain. they hydromorphone they have me on doesn't even work well anymore.

Moshmen

Moshmen

yep, i got it from my neck to my feet and i'm in my earl 40s crap is crazy man. you ever had diclofenac? it's the only thing they have ever gave me that helped at all. you may want to ask your dc about it. i wish pot worked for it but it does nothing for me with severe pain. they hydromorphone they have me on doesn't even work well anymore.
No doesn’t solve it but heavy concentrates help alleviate some for me anyways

Observationist

Observationist

The Diclofenac sodium gel?

I've used a little on my knee, just sucks it doesn't fuck me up lol

Glassdub

Glassdub

Why would I trust a crappy 20 buck coffee grinder that doesn't grind coffee worth shit for weed??? 😅
I have a good Breville for that but unlike Snoop Dogg I'm not using it for weed, don't need that much for one.
Just got a Herb Ripper, a bit disappointed by the size, supposed to be 2" but is a hair under, the catcher seems to hold as much as my old Planet of the Vapes one.
I guess it's stainless steel it's heavy but has an aluminum look to it, I have not tested it yet time will tell....

IMG 20230810 190129
ProfessorAnn

ProfessorAnn

GRINDER
Listen up. Been grinding now for 46 years. #1 grinder I have ever used?
Ninja 3 in 1 food blender. It is supposed to be used to make single serving shakes that my spouse bought. Well it now has about 500 bucks worth of keef in it after 6 months of use.
I pour in a bud or two and hit grind 4 times. Perfect chopped up bud that smokes perfectly... see attached pic.

Mothman

Mothman

GRINDER
Listen up. Been grinding now for 46 years. #1 grinder I have ever used?
Ninja 3 in 1 food blender. It is supposed to be used to make single serving shakes that my spouse bought. Well it now has about 500 bucks worth of keef in it after 6 months of use.
I pour in a bud or two and hit grind 4 times. Perfect chopped up bud that smokes perfectly... see attached pic.View attachment 2021828
That grinder is filthy, send it to me and I’ll send you a new clean replacement. 🤣

Glassdub

Glassdub

Pretty pleased with the grind, l used gooey Nebula weed that it has been reported not to do well with this grinder, performed well for me.
Nice separate sealed lid with gasket that keeps the weed fresh air tight.

IMG 20230811 131621
Last edited:
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
We bought one from Amazon a month ago. We've used it several times and it seems to be working okay. It works well to make a fine grind for vaping. We also have used it to grind buds for making tinctures. So far, we have no issues with it.

memnoch

memnoch

The Diclofenac sodium gel?

I've used a little on my knee, just sucks it doesn't fuck me up lol
No it's a pill. The can also cycle it through you with some kind of machine I believe I know they do it to people in nursing homes who have severe rheumatoid arthritis

ProfessorAnn

ProfessorAnn

Hey Growmies, i have a bit of a problem. Only one of my plants (Purple Punch) seems to have gotten ???
Nute burn?
Cal mag lock?
Ph issue?

It did happen after her 1st rootz organic liquid feeding. Everyone else did fine but she is getting more and more pale. Slight curl downward on the tips
I will check the ph a bit later. Was thinking next time to ph the tea that oozes out into the tray under the cloth bag.

One other tid bit may matter. She was the 1st and fastest and the tallest of all 9 including 2 of them being Purple punches as well
Maybe she is just genetically different. Grew too tall too fast?
I used this time the Rootz Organic LUSH soil so i didnt feed at all until flowering.

Love some thoughts and opinions plz.
Lot of love Ann.
20230812 105854
20230812 1059120
20230812 105833

Top Bottom