I Need a new grinder

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
A lot of coffee grinder votes. Wanna grab my paps something for Xmas. For how much I love bud, I absolutely hate how he does it. Janky ass grinder that he will grind up Zs once a month and just pop into red solo cups. He’ll try the same shit at my house and be all “damn son, why can’t I get more of this stuff? 😂😤😔

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
While not terribly expensive ($25 🇨🇦) I like the large knurled lid on this one, easy on the hands and grinds well. Interesting kief catcher too.✌
I have 1 just like that............and that's the reason I'm for electric.......I also find the 2 parts with the very fine tread awkward to screw back on...it has to be just right or it cross threads or just won't go back on...frustrating sometimes.......Once you've gone electric you won't go back😃.......................look at me I've had an electric for about the last 2 weeks only in my life of 55+ years of smoking and I'm a electric grinding salesman.......😁
😁😁

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I have an electric too - but personally think they beat the shit out my bud grinds it to fine imo- but I’m old school like my hand rolled joints to smoke nice and even , not pickin pot out my mouth - don’t use them “filters” but I feel ya I’m lazy ! Lol
I found when I started the grinding & using a paper filter I was chocking on pieces of pot when smoking so I took one of the raw top papers I have kicking around and rolled it up into a small ball and shoved it in the end of my joint, it smokes like it isn't their and no more pot pieces in my mouth...I wondered what those useless glue less papers were good for...now I know

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
is it suitable for weed??
I really don't know it was just the cheapest one I could find on amzon. I've 2 a magic bullet and a suewow, both work great so I just assume all will. Its just 1 small blade that whirls around quickly in a cup, one of mine is stainless the other plastic.....stainless maybe a bit better build.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Put my back in the jar keeps just fine grind a few days worth even roll the wife 8-10 joints -

Damn G I wish I could that! I’m at least 1/8 a day if not a quarter , and that’s just flower not counting concentrates
I'm still in the workforce so 5 days out of the week, I get high only once a day. I never go to work stoned either. It's a good way to help keep tolerance down by limiting intake during the work week. Now on weekends and holidays, it's a different story. Unless there's something important going on I start shortly after I get up with some coffee and a wake and bake.

crossfader

crossfader

Once you've gone electric you won't go back😃.......................look at me I've had an electric for about the last 2 weeks only in my life of 55+ years of smoking and I'm a electric grinding salesman.......😁
😁😁
LOL! You just may have sold another! Agree on your kozo threading comment but I do like the knurled features but electric may just be the way to go. Daily grinding can be a pain in the ass...and wrist 😆

2Bad

2Bad

While not terribly expensive ($25 🇨🇦) I like the large knurled lid on this one, easy on the hands and grinds well. Interesting kief catcher too.✌
YOOOO Just received this last week. I love it. You don't realize how bad your grinder is until you get a new one holy crap.

P

PahPahCee

Santa Cruz user here. I like to argue that 4 stage grinders are counterintuitive. Why would I want a screen that steals my trichomes? If I wanted kief I would make some bubble or dry sift and do it right.

I’m also a firm believer in only grinding what you can smoke within a short time period. Pre ground weed that sits out start volatilizing pretty quickly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom