I need help guys im stumped.

• Thread starter Ineedheeelp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and I've been root lucky so... nothin to add. not enough research to b of use.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

the wait n c helps exacerbate issues we're not sure of, when still salvageable, which urs r. ummm... it also allows for things you've already tried, to umm... not exude- express their gratitude, so to speak.
anyone suggested flush n reset nutes? or couple day breather?
some of these tweaks can also add stress (such a a flush). ur measuring from run off?
raising lights ain't one of em. u runnin diox?

Ineedheeelp

Ineedheeelp

Ok so this is this morning and I'm like 90%sure its light burns. Reason being because I haven't found any worsening or spreading of the symptoms I upped my lights to 26inches for a while and they seem so still be growing strong with no droopyness. My new bud sites are continuing to get bigger so I may have just gotten sloppy with the watering I hope. I plan on topping and defoliating again once new nodes reach 4 high and get rid of those jacked up leaves anyway. Just wanted to be sure first

20191206 065941
20191206 065956
Ineedheeelp

Ineedheeelp

When you mix your nutrients, do you feed right away or let them sit for a while? do you mix a big batch at a time or as needed?
I usually mix like 2 gallons at a time and between the 6 of them they take about all of it divided up. Then I'll give a 3-4 day break and on day 4 give water to break up the salts in the soil so I only feed every other time

Ineedheeelp

Ineedheeelp

The fuckin kicker is the snicklefritz(reggie bagweed) plant doesn't have a single spot on it 🤣🤦‍♂️

Seraphine

Seraphine

Thats's good news! As far as mixing nutrients go, pH of the water can change if you let the solution sit for days. I think after 24 hours, any pH up or down degrades which could cause a pH swing if you feed after 24hours. But it looks like your issue was the light.

Ineedheeelp

Ineedheeelp

Thats's good news! As far as mixing nutrients go, pH of the water can change if you let the solution sit for days. I think after 24 hours, any pH up or down degrades which could cause a pH swing if you feed after 24hours. But it looks like your issue was the light.
Yea I mix and feed same day. I prolly do need to just water for a week or 2. My next abnormality is the purple petioles or fan stems idk what that is. It's not on the main stem so I'm not sweating too much yet

Ineedheeelp

Ineedheeelp

I see alot of it in other pics all around so I'm guessing it's just a stress thing

Top Bottom