I need help

• Thread starter chiefcalen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
If you’re trying to bank on this industry, welllllll good luck. It will chew you up and spit you out like a piece of bubblegum. Gotta start your career off by treating others the way you wanna be treated. Good luck in all of your endeavors, but I’m no help here.
Burnz

strider26554

strider26554

This, this, and this. It honestly surprises me how often random people will casually mention that I have plants to random strangers. Like what the fuck are you d
Well we're all fucked then cause you know the popo watches this forum lol. There's very few people in real life that I implicitly trust, even within the circle of trust (que Robert De Niro in meet the Fockers) know my business.

This, this, and this. It honestly surprises me how often random people will casually mention that I have plants to random strangers. Like what the fuck are you doing.
There's never enough faith in the human nature to offer up your freedom as collateral just in order to brag, that's just too high a price to pay for what would only be self aggrandizing anyway. If someone knows your business they had better either be:
A: sleeping in the same bed as you do.
B: A co conspirator in a crime.
C: Your priest.

ninjadip

ninjadip

I know this, so I'm doing my own startup instead of deciding to be misled by these generational growers. Yes, I WAS open to gaining more experience, until I caught wind of the dogshit holier-than-thou attitude of most growers unwilling to even pass along their knowledge to new people, like I would be willing to. Then, I decided that honestly, that bright-green, hella shiny weed you see there from me is METRIC TONS superior to that dry asf, dark-brown looking shit they keep sending down to these illegal states, so I'm not concerned about getting the job. I can work as a line cook to support myself until I have a lot of my own practice and experience and enough saved up to possibly rent or purchase a greenhouse and just expand from there. I'll make the jobs myself, because an old friend of mine once told me, "Quality work speaks for itself." Fuck the idea of "you have to be born into it". Nah, it's the same as the hopeless people that say "You're either born rich or poor." Like, yes, no duh, it takes drive and willpower to achieve something truly legendary.
I understand where you are coming from but don't understand your end mentality. I have my own past, I still decided to grow. I didn't ask anyone, except my wife. I researched my butt off, and a had good place where to start. I'm on my first grow and couldn't be happier. These people on this site have been nothing but godsends.
I haven't met one person that I felt was withholding information. If anything they withhold letting me know about my amateur skills and encourage me beyond my skill level.
If there is ever anything I know that could help you or anyone I will share it.

I'm a novice grower but a mad researcher.

Welcome to the real grow team here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom