• Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks DJ

Thanks Putem.
I hear ya
I took several hours of looking though the microscope before deciding the chop em.

I am confident I did it right. :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Better than several weeks, Ken. My oldest boy's been growing a while now and you should have seen his face when he comes to visit me the first December of my first grow. I still had most of my girls out there, buds shrinking down, and he gasps and says, "Mom! Why haven't you started flushing these?" I said, "What?"

I had a lot to learn and still do. :giggle

N

Ne Obliviscaris

I still had most of my girls out there, buds shrinking down, and he gasps and says, "Mom! Why haven't you started flushing these?" I said, "What?"

When the buds start shrinking, they are just loosing moisture. Might not look as pretty, but you're not loosing dry weight. And I completely agree with your earlier post about being emotionally invested and not wanting to cut them down though. I never want to chop them.

I've noticed that usually people who are growing commercially cut a week earlier than ideal, people who are growing for personal enjoyment usually wait a week too long.

For myself, I usually wait until new batches of pistols stop popping, and by new batches, I mean bunches of calyxes bursting with 10/15 pistols, not the odd pistol or two popping up. Then I flip it 0/24 (constant dark) for a few days and then chop them.

Your buds look done to me, although its obviously a moot point now that you've chopped em.

Enjoy, man. Smoking your own weed is 1000000X better than smoking someone else's.

DOGBUDS

DOGBUDS

I had to wake this thread up, looks like one of the first times that Ken posted and probably the first interaction between Sea and Ken.... CLASSIC! Two huge contributors to the Farm at their newbie stage.... AWESOME!
Edit: Don't think Sea has ever been a nub! LOL!

Last edited:
Top Bottom