i need space - is she done enough?

• Thread starter CosmoGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
a dimmer pod would be nice.... if not the b Driver will go 100%..... some wire and a plug should do it
Message me some links to the extra prices when you get some time? Not needed right away. The lights won't ship probably till Monday.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Thought this was just a normal light at first, I didn't realize until after I bought it it's a DIY. Really expanding my horizons @basscaptain , I'm pumped though boutta build my own light. I'm down. Maybe I could build my own flower ones later on. I feel like I'm going to get alot better quality to be honest.

basscaptain

basscaptain

I'm sure you have a extra cord ...take a old power cord for a tower cut the end off and your good for the driver.....
get 1 more and cut both ends and your good for the driver ti the qb....I'll send you a link to the pod I like but your not going to be happy..........LMFAO😁😁😁

I couldn't find anything cheap around that I liked so mine came from Vicky @ Kingbrite...... I can hook you up with 1 maybe 2

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Yeah man, it's a Mars hydro 2x4x.... Uh... 2 by 4 by like 5'9 or something I can't remember lol. I like it. I wish I had a 4x4 for veg too. But, I gotta work with the space I got lol. xD
Nice well that's still a small tent. I was comparing it to my 2x3x5. I misread the 4 if that's even possible lmao

Moshmen

Moshmen

The f... giveaways, If you don't like it, you can totally be refused it at that time, and then give other farmers who need them. Just because of the 3% discount, you hate us, lol, sorry this code discount is for all farmers, there is no privilege, we can't broke our product price on the market.
3% is insulting to anybody !

basscaptain

basscaptain

+10000000000000000000000000

I was thinking 10% was bad...........but that pays the sales tax.....lol

man when I run a 20% off deal I allways think I'm Cheap.... lol like it should be more..... 25%-33%

basscaptain

basscaptain

how long to ship from kingbrite @basscaptain 🙂
before all this BS 7 days ......... to me in the midwest/TN

I have got 5 shipments from them NOT 1 PROBLEM.....................................

also I will Only Deal with Vicky.............................

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

before all this BS 7 days ......... to me in the midwest/TN

I have got 5 shipments from them NOT 1 PROBLEM.....................................

also I will Only Deal with Vicky.............................
Sounds great @basscaptain 🙂 do you have a contact for her?..thanks in advance...🤪

basscaptain

basscaptain

Vicky Song (Vicky Song)
Chat Now!

Add tags|Add remarks
Contact Infomation
Country/Region:
China (China)
Department:
Sales
Job Title:
Sales manager
Address:
6F, Bldg 8, Chengqiu Industrial Park, Guanlan
Email:
[email protected][Confirmed]
Tel:
86-755-23115496
Mobile Phone:

Fax:

Company Infomation
Company:
Free Member
Shenzhen Kingbrite Electronics Co., Ltd.
Business Type:
Manufacturer,Trading Company,Distributor/Wholesaler

bunkerking

bunkerking

The f... giveaways, If you don't like it, you can totally be refused it at that time, and then give other farmers who need them. Just because of the 3% discount, you hate us, lol, sorry this code discount is for all farmers, there is no privilege, we can't broke our product price on the market.

If you think the 3% discount is the only reason, you have a lot of learning to do. Sure.. Just like how Sadbad said he was going to give away his light... Then everyone got on his case about not doing that, and to keep it. That he won, its his.

MarsHydro should be called Gas Lights

bunkerking

bunkerking

There are so many farmers who want a free light, so we hold the contest, sorry that you are not the winner.

Cosmo, since Mars Hydro joining THC last September, we have held 3 competitions, only the last one is for those farmers who own our lights. I already explained this so many times. Also, we are on your list, it says that our products are attractive to you, so I recommend you. If you think I'm cheating, a liar, just because of the fuck giveaways, so bad feelings for me, heartbroken

Also he feels that way because of the way you held the contents, and went about it.

If you dont forget. Mr SadBad was promoting that contest on a bunch of different forums. How everyone assumed he was being paid to do this from you all. He also won other contests from you all....

So... hush. Its your own fault. Dont be mad at him.

Yes, you lie to us. A good amount of people feel that way.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

I saved $7.02 on my 4x8 tent that was delivered without the most important pieces. The "E" bracket that connects the poles in the middle. Then I had to send pictures of everything that WAS delivered like I am lying about not having them.Then I waited almost 2 weeks longer to start my grow. But that $7.02 was life changing and made it well worth my frustration. 🤥

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Also he feels that way because of the way you held the contents, and went about it.

If you dont forget. Mr SadBad was promoting that contest on a bunch of different forums. How everyone assumed he was being paid to do this from you all. He also won other contests from you all....

So... hush. Its your own fault. Dont be mad at him.

Yes, you lie to us. A good amount of people feel that way.

mars is bullshit. Straight up, i literally just typed two paragraphs about them to delete it, i just wont even fucking go there with their bullshit ass cheating company.

Spider farmer offered a 10% discount. Didnt go with them, but atleast they wanted to offer me something worth it. You made a bullshit contest, You knew bullshit was going on in the contest, and you still allowed the bulls to shit where they were, and now look.

And i dont understand i was going to buy your stupid light mars hydro. So what you did, was not only did you piss off a loyal THC FArmer member, you gave away a light, and i DIDNT purchase your light like i was going too, so you lost me as a customer. So not only did you give away a freee light, which is a minus in profit for you, but you lost a sale and a customer, which is also a minus in profit for you. So great fucking marketing mars. GREAT. MARKETING. Lose customers to give away a free light to cheaters, people who dont deserve it.

Anyways, i said i wasnt going to go there, and now im going there.

I saved $7.02 on my 4x8 tent that was delivered without the most important pieces. The "E" bracket that connects the poles in the middle. Then I had to send pictures of everything that WAS delivered like I am lying about not having them.Then I waited almost 2 weeks longer to start my grow. But that $7.02 was life changing and made it well worth my frustration. 🤥

Thats weird, Because @MarsHydroLED Lets people lie and cheat in their giveaways. So, i dont understand why they just wouldnt let you lie and get away with it like the people in their competitions. Im sorry you had to go through the frustrations with mars and their complete inability to treat customers and future buyers alike. Im sure they didnt request proof of purchase from anyone else lol.

Atleast it upped your grow, i love my mars hydro tent and OUCH!!!@!!@!@!@#@#@ fucking hurt my throat to even say mars hydro.

Top Bottom