I renovated my grow space

• Thread starter E9noxis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

That's what I was going for. Too bad it's all for nothing...

View attachment 2092640

One out of eight. This is the worst I've done.
I feel your pain brother I hadn’t grown for 6 months seed collection was in an old fridge in the garage first it was bumped out of the socket so my seeds cooked then thermostat broke on fridge so they froze long story short 2 seedlings out of 24 seeds lost some beauty’s to keep at it mate your luck will turn👍

E9noxis

E9noxis

Little story for @E9noxis ........

I've been growing ( attempting anyways ) for a little over 4 years......only these last 2 have had any real production....

I started growing with a seed and a small plug in over the sink light.....

My setup was shit.....total shit, but I kept going....adding new parts as I could.....

2 and a half years into growing, I tried germinating some seeds.....then I decided to germ a couple more......

And then some more.......

And some more while waiting for the others to pop.....

My point.....

I went through 53 seeds, some named ones and some of my gathered seeds.....

My problem was I started putting my germinated seeds under my, at the time, new P2000.........

I COOKED everyone of them........not 1 survivor.......

It finally dawned on me after a couple weeks.......my light was set at 40ish % and way up.....just a guess, maybe 30ish inches up......not enough though.....

My problem was that I was giving too much of everything......

Now, for my grow area, I'm happy with the shit I harvest......whether I pull early or late.....

Now I'm in this for the fun....

Don't give up....I've found that the 2 hardest parts of growing are -

1 - seedling stage
2 - week 6/7 flowering

If at first we don't succeed, try, try again...

I'll be watching....

I made nutrient free starter soil out of promix and perlite with a little bit of worm castings. The lights I use are very weak and set to the second lowest setting. They're only like 8 inches above the soil but not aimed directly at them.

Also, until they pop out, the light shouldn't matter. My problem is nobody is popping.

I presoaked them in water like I always did, then I did the paper towel thing in a bag. I did not wait until the taproot came out. I think that's where I went wrong. But I'm keeping my soil wet and warm.

I'm hoping a few more days will show more green tops.

E9noxis

E9noxis

Still just the one...

E9noxis

E9noxis

Pretty sure you have to be a supporter and get the ok from logic before u can sell any of your wares on here mate👍
Right. But I'm not trying to be a full time seller. For the price he wants I would have to sell every seed I have and give him like 25% of what I make. And the chances that everything sells is slim.

It's not worth it to me. I'm not retail. I'm a broke mother fucker trying to give upna hobby I love to support a family I'm trying to start. He can stand in the way of that all he wants. Just waiting for the ban...

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
@E9noxis - I only looked into this because I was curious. Here's what I found. Rule #13 says "No private sales are allowed, nor begging for freebies related to our products or services." (Term and rules)

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
So that's why I see some posts go missing.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Supporter is 10 bucks a month! And you can sell your shit!
The only issue I have is it's bitcoin. If they had an option to Pay cashapp I'd be on board. But it seems just a bit sketchy with only the bitcoin to me. Like I'm not going to be supporting a terrorist group am I?
😆

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
You can do it through Patreon! If an idiot like me, you can figure it out anyone can! The bitcoin stumped me also, but Patreon was easy!

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Right. But I'm not trying to be a full time seller. For the price he wants I would have to sell every seed I have and give him like 25% of what I make. And the chances that everything sells is slim.

It's not worth it to me. I'm not retail. I'm a broke mother fucker trying to give upna hobby I love to support a family I'm trying to start. He can stand in the way of that all he wants. Just waiting for the ban...
I’m a little curious so your trying to sell seeds but yet none of the seeds you planted worked? So are these seeds you made? Because if you can’t get them to grow who’s to say there any good or would work. I mean I’m all for buying broke stuff but what gives

Top Bottom