I renovated my grow space

• Thread starter E9noxis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Maybe not. I thought I saw something that said you could use the site ad free if you were a supporter. I I can’t remember if I saw any ads before I started paying up! The last reason is the main reason I did it!

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I guess people that aren’t supporters see advertising when they are scrolling! I can’t remember it’s been a while, but you don’t see that. I don’t think running these websites is free. 10 bucks a month isn’t much for all the information and entertainment derived from the site. IMO best spent 10 bucks a month next to Spotify! And might as well be honest here, thanking, that’s the powers that be might be a little more hesitant to ban a supporter for starting shit!😂 I think it’s a bargain for what you get out of it. And one other thing, that pertains only to me, is, I don’t like free loading if I can afford, not to!
You calling me a cheap ass chucky😂

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I think I could think of better ways of wording that!🤣 i’m not sure. Should be real soon. If not, we will start raising hell! Right on brother! Now we have to start working on these skinflint Aussies! Those guys throw nickels around like they are manhole covers!😆🐒 But you should see a thank you from logic on the thank you thread if he or she is not asleep at the wheel!

Last edited:
E9noxis

E9noxis

Triangle Grape Cake x White Runtz

20240201 203357
20240201 203348

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Quite a while! Outdoors, I’ve had them go a couple of months or more before I was sure. Indoors is probably accelerated. But nothing happens overnight. When they’re ready to tell you, they will! Oh, and I like to take notice of the plant physiology, and try and guess what sex. Just for the fuck of it!

Top Bottom