I renovated my grow space

• Thread starter E9noxis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E9noxis

E9noxis

I’m a little curious so your trying to sell seeds but yet none of the seeds you planted worked? So are these seeds you made? Because if you can’t get them to grow who’s to say there any good or would work. I mean I’m all for buying broke stuff but what gives
So far I've been having trouble with a single strain from one of the seed banks I used. Cake Bomb from homegrowncannabis.com

I also may have botched the germination.

I had problems with sssdh from a different seller. I ordered 50 and they sent me 181 because they were old.

I'm currently trying a different strain that I got here from one of the users. I've run their seeds before and they're fine so I'm hoping everything is fine.

The problem might be my seed storage. That's why they're so cheap and I'm very transparent that it's a gamble. If you don't feel like it's worth it, this deal isn't for you. I understand.

E9noxis

E9noxis

I refuse to use bitcoin for anything because I somehow lost almost 1200 dollars in a bitcoin investment. That's not for me.

Logic messaged me when I asked him if I could sell my seeds. He never mentioned a 10 dollar a month option. He straight up told me he wants 199 a month to be a seller. That's greedy. I can't do that. I'm literally scraping by trying to better myself and I'm going to be charged 25% of my entire inventory. Which most won't sell because as I said there are a few trouble strains I'm working with.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I think your seeds are still good. Bound to get duds every now and again. Especially if they all came from one seed bank. That's usually the suspect I've found so far.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I refuse to use bitcoin for anything because I somehow lost almost 1200 dollars in a bitcoin investment. That's not for me.

Logic messaged me when I asked him if I could sell my seeds. He never mentioned a 10 dollar a month option. He straight up told me he wants 199 a month to be a seller. That's greedy. I can't do that. I'm literally scraping by trying to better myself and I'm going to be charged 25% of my entire inventory. Which most won't sell because as I said there are a few trouble strains I'm working with.
I don’t blame you! Didn’t know that!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Thanks brother! You had me hooked on that piece of artwork you showed a few years ago! Good luck to you, buddy! Doing a good job of raising a family is always way more important than screwing around with growing dope!

E9noxis

E9noxis

Cake Bomb. No change since last photo

Lavender Dosido. Everyone coming up.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Hey man! Got the seeds! Thanks so much! Didn't know if you wanted a shout out or not in other threads so thought yours would be appropriate.

They look beautiful. Gonna run the royal blue on my next smoke run. Hehehehh

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
You can do it through Patreon! If an idiot like me, you can figure it out anyone can! The bitcoin stumped me also, but Patreon was easy!
I am too attached to my bitcoin, patreon works though. I might do it, are there perks beyond supporting the farm? I don't really sell anything 🤷‍♂️ ,are staff employees or basically mods? I see these tags on people all the time

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I guess people that aren’t supporters see advertising when they are scrolling! I can’t remember it’s been a while, but you don’t see that. I don’t think running these websites is free. 10 bucks a month isn’t much for all the information and entertainment derived from the site. IMO best spent 10 bucks a month next to Spotify! And might as well be honest here, thanking, that’s the powers that be might be a little more hesitant to ban a supporter for starting shit!😂 I think it’s a bargain for what you get out of it. And one other thing, that pertains only to me, is, I don’t like free loading if I can afford, not to!

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Little story for @E9noxis ........

I've been growing ( attempting anyways ) for a little over 4 years......only these last 2 have had any real production....

I started growing with a seed and a small plug in over the sink light.....

My setup was shit.....total shit, but I kept going....adding new parts as I could.....

2 and a half years into growing, I tried germinating some seeds.....then I decided to germ a couple more......

And then some more.......

And some more while waiting for the others to pop.....

My point.....

I went through 53 seeds, some named ones and some of my gathered seeds.....

My problem was I started putting my germinated seeds under my, at the time, new P2000.........

I COOKED everyone of them........not 1 survivor.......

It finally dawned on me after a couple weeks.......my light was set at 40ish % and way up.....just a guess, maybe 30ish inches up......not enough though.....

My problem was that I was giving too much of everything......

Now, for my grow area, I'm happy with the shit I harvest......whether I pull early or late.....

Now I'm in this for the fun....

Don't give up....I've found that the 2 hardest parts of growing are -

1 - seedling stage
2 - week 6/7 flowering

If at first we don't succeed, try, try again...

I'll be watching....
Thanks for sharing, more folks need to hear this. I did!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I guess people that aren’t supporters see advertising when they are scrolling! I can’t remember it’s been a while, but you don’t see that. I don’t think running these websites is free. 10 bucks a month isn’t much for all the information and entertainment derived from the site. IMO best spent 10 bucks a month next to Spotify! And might as well be honest here, thanking, that’s the powers that be might be a little more hesitant to ban a supporter for starting shit!😂 I think it’s a bargain for what you get out of it. And one other thing, that pertains only to me, is, I don’t like free loading if I can afford, not to!
There are ads on here?

Top Bottom