I want to get peak potency, look at this trich under microscope.

• Thread starter Califlower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Califlower

Califlower

Most pistils are dried reddish brown on this plant. Can you tell me if it is read for harvest? I like a body high, but I don't want the trichs to degrade.

Ok, I got one small leaf from right by a calyx. Should I look at some more spots? Should I look right on the bud?

Anyway, here's the photo:

I want to get peak potency look at this trich under microscope

Bannacis

Bannacis

I see a couple clear, one maybe 2 amber, one cloudy...what's nice is the small surface trich heads, maybe terpenes.
need more pics, better focus and sharper. body high you let it go longer than peak.
It maybe ready....

P

paulycali

Cool pic but check the buds next time not the leaves. Also for what you want chop em down when all the trichomes are cloudy. That should give you that high you want without the thc degrading

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
... I also don't use a micro scope to harvest. I go by what the plant looks like. It looks ripe. I just know because I have looked at my nugs after I harvest in a micro scope. IMO

I got a digital microscope in time for last years harvest--
it just confirmed I harvest 'em exactly the way I want 'em...

Califlower

Califlower

Here's the plant, I'm thinking I'll harvest in the morning;

Bannacis

Bannacis

You might want just take the tops, then trim off a bunch of those leaves and let some light into the lower buds.. check the trichs on em, maybe couple more days...

vaporedout

vaporedout

id still wait, let the hairs brown out a bit, but then im a couch lock indica kinda guy so the only true way is to follow your scope

Califlower

Califlower

Well, I took the plant, I went with the mostly cloudy a little amber look, and the fact I had plenty of time yesterday to wet trim.

Top Bottom