I Want To See A Grow Before I Help Anyone

• Thread starter Shamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
velocity

velocity

If you haven't killed a lot of plants you haven't done your homework
Fuck man, there was no internet when I started doing this shit

That right there says alot and I have no clue how many I fried over the years. Hell I still remember days of noia and the fear of wether or not to wear a shirt with a leaf, let alone talk in the open about mary. Codes and codes, ahhh the days.

I am not in over the hill gang yet but its not as far as I wish. Think 86 ish first beans I had tails happen. My seeds come from mex bag weed, the glory of buy a ounce and spend 2 hours cleaning.

3 years ago started reading hard core hour or 2 a nite every day 365. Its not the plant that intrigues me, rather what it takes to let the plant do its thing.

Today its so much easier than it ever was. Not knocking the strains but damn how many people would buy 2 40kw diesel generators completely tear them apart brand new so could get them in a basement to run power because no way could run on the grid today, let alone pack 40 gallons of diesel down a set of stairs every nite. Then live in utter fear that your going to get popped. Do everything to keep the look you live there when you don't. Leave the spot drive all over the county to make sure not tailed.

What about going to the public library pulling open the card catalog sifting through gardening book titles then grabing a stack of books and reading them to get 1 sentance of information that you think maybe right but dont know for sure and fry off a crop because you got a decimal off by 1 place? Read 30 hours a weekand look at your 2 pages of notes to find out was not what works?

What about nutes lmfao. Where I was at you couldnt get them. So all you had was iron ite, blood meal, bone meal and super phosphate. You learned miracle grow was wrong after you killed a few seed runs off.

The list goes on, not know shit from sunday about par, changing bulbs and mh vs hps. Driving 50 miles because you heard about a gas station had high times behind the counter if you asked when the store was empty. Then you had to hide them, so you bought playboys to throw your parents off the trail of high times. It was alot better cought with skin mag than high times.Atleast dad may stand up for you having a rug mag vs a pot mag.

You would sit in your room have master of puppets playing and reading the high times but down low so if heard a noise could stash it before walked in on. Looking at those pics, do anything to get ahold of those "magic beans" but to paranoid or didnt know how to get them so picked through brick weed for biggest beans.Sit for hours picking seed and stems out once you broke the concrete slab of green apart.

Even to this day I still find info from reading still. There tons of people I owe for being able to see thier journey. Matter of fact I thought I may have pissed off a member sent pm. We went back and forth and I get a link that just blew my brain totaly out of the water. There is information everywhere, but deal is unless you have grown it proboly will not make sense because you cannot relate to it. So you just grow and after you get harvests done your just lost. We all ran lost many, many grows, you may understand bits and pieces but very few after 20 years will say they know much.

Yes I can agree everything today is right damn meow. I agree its so overated and tiring. New people want the condensed version of the growers that know experiance.

Deal is I can give anyone details to run coir like a rock star no secrets. The thing is that the new grower will not come close to my results. Why? Because there not looking at the very small things like say why is the bottom half of the plants leafs showing tip burn and top half is not.

I have not grown nonstop all these years. Every grow is a lesson. This is what it takes to grow is runs, and runs. Reason theres not as many growers with 5 years vs new growers they do not look at growing as never ending. They want rigid guidlines and theres not.You gotta kill to learn, mess with bugs, molds all kind of things that make you want to scream, but you continue on.

I do try to help newer growers but if you read my posts with them its read,read and read more. I dont care who or the topic you gotta get the ability to do it, fail,destroy plants, read,question and keep trying.

I can give anyone soil,coir and dwc information to grow killer plants. The plant only gives to those that deserve it. Theres no short cuts. Theres no easy button.

Someone tells me they grow fire I say bullshit. You tell me you kill plants trust me I want to see your methods because the killers are humble and they know its time earned. The plant killers have walked the circle as I have and honestly I dont know squat because theres so much I dont even knows exists.

Now my ramble is over, I wish everyone well, you have google and wikapedia if you read a word dont know it go to 1 of them and lookit up. The knowledge of the human race is there use it.

P.S. You new growers want a bone I will give you a bone. Pick any benificial bacteria product any on the market that lists the bacteria's. Get your happy ass on wikapedia look every 1 of those up. Then ask yourself whats the point. If that doesnt spur further reading of threads and then trying to understand minerals needed and how that affect elements in nutes then don't grow.

I dont bite, I dont bs. My inbox is always open. Pm me anytime,anyone. I do like bouncing ideas around, I will help anyone, anytime. Theres no secret or easy way understand this, read and keep reading. This is best advice and I bet almost everyone will agree.

Skoosh

Skoosh

@Ned Kelly:
You're most definitely right, and since all I do now is play on the 'inter-googles' anymore I should start tomorrow.
(I'm actually working on 'branding ideas for post legalization, lately)
(Let R.J. Reynolds and Wal Mart be the... well, the R.J. Reynolds and 'Wally World' of weed, there's plenty of room for 'Starbucks' and 'Sam Adams' from my view point.)
I basically buy DOT COMS on a whim (I have accounts at a few name servers (namecheap.com, etc.) (NOTE: godaddy.com are CRIMINALS, PLEASE AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS! They jacked me for $2,500 for being ONE DAY LATE renewing a domain name (for an active/advertised business, so I had no choice but to pay them)
SO I already own (literally) dozens of pertinent .coms for all the people in the country (world) who don't have 10 years to learn how to grow top shelf, but MOST DEFINITELY have $500 to drop on a zip every now and again. (butofthemonthclub.com, potsnob.com, etc, etc, etc.)

Damn, I guess this thread hit a nerve, the alerts are coming in faster than I can type (and I STILL type about 80-90 WPM)
Gonna hit Post Reply and BLAST SOME MORE Sabbath!
(Thank you for the inspiration!)
Sk
;-)_~~

Skoosh

Skoosh

@MrBelvedere:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PM, you've inspired me more than you know. (but as I said in my reply, I'm SURE you know EXACTLY how much you've inspired me!)
Iron Man?
Now you're daring me to reopen my thumb. (that's a song I simply can NOT resist RIPPING FACE ON!)
(Obviously, I mean that in a GOOD way.)
and in the spirit of NOT hogging this thread, I'll stop posting in it. (until someone else 'tricks my trigger' LOLOLOLOL)
Seriously, HUGE HUGS TO ALL Y'ALL!
Sincerely,
Joe

Skoosh

Skoosh

@velocity:
I hear ya on the 'noids'
But living in Colorado THIS is how I dress on most days:
(Except for going to pick up, or drop off mail, obviously)

IMG 0133
00808 f5DooDjAo4P 600x450
1j
2013 07 10 09 51 01 841
2013 09 02 16 36 38 158
2013 09 02 16 40 43 103
2013 09 02 18 09 35 122
735136 107531146105786 1381346514 n
1236275 567903929934501 2038622565 n
10847956 10205347236143021 3435954858189022266 n
Cbd
Dab Bert
Joedabs4
1 15 2015
2013 08 24 18 41 24 35
2013 08 24 18 43 24 476
1097897 10201624292871766 695557103 o
1551751 587335938007553 1501832786 n
20140509 162022
1455047 753230944691100 228249002 n

velocity

velocity

Thanks skoosh, don't know you from adam but I see and feel ya 100% Hear is sit with ounce of god bud and planet caravan is pounding the sheet rock off the walls. Its a journey my cohert in the pondering of ponderings. I sit in this thread thinking about this journey of growing and sharing. I toke and smoke, my dog already left the room he had his fill.

The hovering cloud embraces and teases me and my thoughts are fading away, stay well, be safe.

Skoosh

Skoosh

OK, I don't have anything 'earth shaking recorded, but I DO have some tunes that I am actually proud of having written and played on, but let's see if I remember how to do this:
(Meaning give me ten or 15 mins to (remember how to) upload some .mp3's of my playing to one of my servers, and have it actually downloadable and playable...)
(I too, vote for 'blind')

Shamus

Shamus

@Ned Kelly:
You're most definitely right, and since all I do now is play on the 'inter-googles' anymore I should start tomorrow.
(I'm actually working on 'branding ideas for post legalization, lately)
(Let R.J. Reynolds and Wal Mart be the... well, the R.J. Reynolds and 'Wally World' of weed, there's plenty of room for 'Starbucks' and 'Sam Adams' from my view point.)
I basically buy DOT COMS on a whim (I have accounts at a few name servers (namecheap.com, etc.) (NOTE: godaddy.com are CRIMINALS, PLEASE AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS! They jacked me for $2,500 for being ONE DAY LATE renewing a domain name (for an active/advertised business, so I had no choice but to pay them)
SO I already own (literally) dozens of pertinent .coms for all the people in the country (world) who don't have 10 years to learn how to grow top shelf, but MOST DEFINITELY have $500 to drop on a zip every now and again. (butofthemonthclub.com, potsnob.com, etc, etc, etc.)

Damn, I guess this thread hit a nerve, the alerts are coming in faster than I can type (and I STILL type about 80-90 WPM)
Gonna hit Post Reply and BLAST SOME MORE Sabbath!
(Thank you for the inspiration!)
Sk
;-)_~~

YOU!

Im not going to go into why that post is incredibly funny to me on open forum but be expecting a PM from me shortly.

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Supernaut sounds good to me, What I'd like even more is "everyday comes in goes" Gimme a twist on it that'll leave my eardrums nice and popped, and you got a friend in me forever..Super heavy as it is already

... I hear ya on that gun cleaning kit mess. Just fucked up the skin between my thumb and fingers by using an old metal bristle on my shotgun no solvent or lubricant.. Those fuckers can tear your hands up!
@velocity I hear ya loud and clear. still live in the south, still live one of those places. In the heart of enemy territory. If it ain't the cops, its some damn bible thumper...

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

That right there says alot and I have no clue how many I fried over the years. Hell I still remember days of noia and the fear of wether or not to wear a shirt with a leaf, let alone talk in the open about mary. Codes and codes, ahhh the days.

I am not in over the hill gang yet but its not as far as I wish. Think 86 ish first beans I had tails happen. My seeds come from mex bag weed, the glory of buy a ounce and spend 2 hours cleaning.

3 years ago started reading hard core hour or 2 a nite every day 365. Its not the plant that intrigues me, rather what it takes to let the plant do its thing.

Today its so much easier than it ever was. Not knocking the strains but damn how many people would buy 2 40kw diesel generators completely tear them apart brand new so could get them in a basement to run power because no way could run on the grid today, let alone pack 40 gallons of diesel down a set of stairs every nite. Then live in utter fear that your going to get popped. Do everything to keep the look you live there when you don't. Leave the spot drive all over the county to make sure not tailed.

What about going to the public library pulling open the card catalog sifting through gardening book titles then grabing a stack of books and reading them to get 1 sentance of information that you think maybe right but dont know for sure and fry off a crop because you got a decimal off by 1 place? Read 30 hours a weekand look at your 2 pages of notes to find out was not what works?

What about nutes lmfao. Where I was at you couldnt get them. So all you had was iron ite, blood meal, bone meal and super phosphate. You learned miracle grow was wrong after you killed a few seed runs off.

The list goes on, not know shit from sunday about par, changing bulbs and mh vs hps. Driving 50 miles because you heard about a gas station had high times behind the counter if you asked when the store was empty. Then you had to hide them, so you bought playboys to throw your parents off the trail of high times. It was alot better cought with skin mag than high times.Atleast dad may stand up for you having a rug mag vs a pot mag.

You would sit in your room have master of puppets playing and reading the high times but down low so if heard a noise could stash it before walked in on. Looking at those pics, do anything to get ahold of those "magic beans" but to paranoid or didnt know how to get them so picked through brick weed for biggest beans.Sit for hours picking seed and stems out once you broke the concrete slab of green apart.

Even to this day I still find info from reading still. There tons of people I owe for being able to see thier journey. Matter of fact I thought I may have pissed off a member sent pm. We went back and forth and I get a link that just blew my brain totaly out of the water. There is information everywhere, but deal is unless you have grown it proboly will not make sense because you cannot relate to it. So you just grow and after you get harvests done your just lost. We all ran lost many, many grows, you may understand bits and pieces but very few after 20 years will say they know much.

Yes I can agree everything today is right damn meow. I agree its so overated and tiring. New people want the condensed version of the growers that know experiance.

Deal is I can give anyone details to run coir like a rock star no secrets. The thing is that the new grower will not come close to my results. Why? Because there not looking at the very small things like say why is the bottom half of the plants leafs showing tip burn and top half is not.

I have not grown nonstop all these years. Every grow is a lesson. This is what it takes to grow is runs, and runs. Reason theres not as many growers with 5 years vs new growers they do not look at growing as never ending. They want rigid guidlines and theres not.You gotta kill to learn, mess with bugs, molds all kind of things that make you want to scream, but you continue on.

I do try to help newer growers but if you read my posts with them its read,read and read more. I dont care who or the topic you gotta get the ability to do it, fail,destroy plants, read,question and keep trying.

I can give anyone soil,coir and dwc information to grow killer plants. The plant only gives to those that deserve it. Theres no short cuts. Theres no easy button.

Someone tells me they grow fire I say bullshit. You tell me you kill plants trust me I want to see your methods because the killers are humble and they know its time earned. The plant killers have walked the circle as I have and honestly I dont know squat because theres so much I dont even knows exists.

Now my ramble is over, I wish everyone well, you have google and wikapedia if you read a word dont know it go to 1 of them and lookit up. The knowledge of the human race is there use it.

P.S. You new growers want a bone I will give you a bone. Pick any benificial bacteria product any on the market that lists the bacteria's. Get your happy ass on wikapedia look every 1 of those up. Then ask yourself whats the point. If that doesnt spur further reading of threads and then trying to understand minerals needed and how that affect elements in nutes then don't grow.

I dont bite, I dont bs. My inbox is always open. Pm me anytime,anyone. I do like bouncing ideas around, I will help anyone, anytime. Theres no secret or easy way understand this, read and keep reading. This is best advice and I bet almost everyone will agree.

Well said, much more eloquent then I could put it.
LOL, I used to drive 2 counties over to get High Times. I drove 1 1/2 hours to get my first copy of "Marijuana Botany". Looking over my shoulder the whole time. Hid that shit under the spare tire in the trunk to get it home. I still have a huge collection of "gardening" books just to glean nuggets of information. Spent many years as paranoid guerrilla.....

Skoosh

Skoosh

Yeah, but my stupidity was in trying to use a dull knife to open that 'people proof plastic' that the damn kit came in.
It went through the plastic into my thumb right AT the nail (I definitely could've used ,6,7,8 sutures, but I'm a mountain biker, so if it ain't 'fell off' just hand me some duct tape and some gauze.
(Also, my bare arms & legs SCARE small children)(scarring)
I've actually had doctors exclaim' WTF happened to YOU?'

Latest posts

Top Bottom