I would like to become a farmer...

• Thread starter JustBecouse
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JustBecouse

:help:Hello everyone my name is Brandon. I live in the USA and i'm a native of the mid west. As everyone should no that marijuana is not legal anywhere in the country to smoke for fun but the medical stuff is becoming a little more of a reality. Lately I have been Hearing a lot of buzz about minnesota getting a go on all this action. So i guess the reason I come looking for help is i was looking for someone who might live in the US and grows legally and i was woundering how the go about this, who to talk to, if you have to wait untell the state is medically legal, ect. all that stuff i was just hoping someone could help a guy out.:help:

N

Nuglover

I don't have the answers you seek, hopefully someone will. Welcome to the Farm never the less.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm:) Sunny CA resident here.. Nice and legal round here..
Not sure really what info you seek buddy :passingjoint:

GTD

F

Fear

Thats funny GTD I thought the thread said I want to be a moderator. Not Farmer. LOL. I thought you started it. HAHAHA.

H

HeadCase

Something smells fishy...Welcome to the farm anyways... What does justbecouse mean...? And maybe you dont want to use your real name...?

HeadCase...

K

kansasgrown

To grow legally you will have to wait until your state says that it is legal and meet whatever requirements that they have placed. Until that point you will be breaking the law if you try to grow.

J

JustBecouse

Nothing smells fishy... I grow "justbecouse" i like it.. I know it's breaking the law to grow without a permit. what i was asking was how someone in say sunny cali would go about getting a permit. I can't find anything on the internet so i thought i would start by going to a community that might knom like, THCFARMER.com. made sense to me.. well thanks i guess i will just have to keep searching the web...
P.S
I started my plants from seed 2 days ago for my out-door crop and i already see green on all but 2.. they grow so fast......

J

John Ditchweed

Look at www.norml.org they have all the up to date laws and happenings in the world of pot. should be able to find the info you need

J

John Ditchweed

Something smells fishy...Welcome to the farm anyways... What does justbecouse mean...? And maybe you dont want to use your real name...?

HeadCase...

well what does headcase mean? It means that is what you wanted your screenname to be...... you have like 40 posts no need to call out people who just came to the farm..... this isn't icmag shit like that don't fly here

F

Fear

Hey JB You make an appointment with a special potdoc.com doctor over here in San Fran. Ca Then you have to have another doctor or chiropractor write a prescription that says chronic pain on it and you are golden 1 year prescription costs $250 first time visit, $135 from then on every year. Then you can go get a county card or not.
Oh don't worry they said they smelled pork when I first started, cause I wanted pollen, which can't be sold it's plant matter.

Q

Qman

what i was asking was how someone in say sunny cali would go about getting a permit.

All counties charge different price to get your rec. (recommendation) my county is $200 for your first visit and $100 a year thereafter. I also have a CA. issued MMJ card, which is a REAL card that has my pic and CA. issued # on it (nothing else) and it was only $53. The nice thing is that that is the only thing I have to carry, AND dispensaries don't have to call and make sure my scrip is legit, nor does 5.0 - from what I hear, here in Cali this card is the best extra layer of protection.

If a cop pulls you over (specially CHP) and they smell weed (I always smell like MJ, bad) they can detain you till they make sure that the rec. you are showing them is legit, and that you did not make it on your PC. Flashing them the CA. card, they let you go, no hassle.

Yes, is where to go to check your states laws and KEEP checking, another good source is http://www.mpp.org - until your state pulls there finger out of their ass then you are not legal (I know you know this) but just KEEP fighting the fight, we are closer to making MJ legal then ever before!

:passingjoint:

G

Gorrillagrower

Welcome to the Farm:) Sunny CA resident here.. Nice and legal round here..
Not sure really what info you seek buddy :passingjoint:

GTD

Which is exactly why Im moving back to Cali. Grew up in Long Beach but moving back to the emerald triangle. Cant wait to be back home in the state I miss

J

JustBecouse

Thanks JD they do have some usfull info on here.. I heard that personal grow permit was for only like 6 pounds. If i'm gonna go legal i want to be able to do like 500lbs or more.. green house stuff. I seen it on Natgeo they had legal growers and they were making it into butter and i'm sure just smoke but i think the despenseries and clinks or fda or i don't know were buying it to and that would be an awesome business to get into. talk about doing what you love.

N

Nuglover

It's all good JB. I wish I could quit my day job and grow for a living. Shit just never seems to work out that way. I grow for me and the wife, just started some meds for my dad(HUGE thanks to MOTA for his help there!)that's sufficient for now I guess. But one day, when all the stars line up properly.... :)

J

John Ditchweed

yeah.... growing 500 lbs is wishful thinking...... I can't even begin to think how much of a headache that would be.... I sure would try if circumstances where better....... 500lbs at 2000 a pound and you are looking at a million dollars per grow...... thats the stuff dreams are made of

F

Fear

I'm trying. I think by the time this last harvest is cured in a week I'll have, Drum roll please, out of 11 plants, Drums still going. 6 oz. of preemo. On my way to 500lbs. though.

Q

Qman

I'm trying. I think by the time this last harvest is cured in a week I'll have, Drum roll please, out of 11 plants, Drums still going. 6 oz. of preemo. On my way to 500lbs. though.

:rofl :rofl

H

HeadCase

well what does headcase mean? It means that is what you wanted your screenname to be...... you have like 40 posts no need to call out people who just came to the farm..... this isn't icmag shit like that don't fly here

Hello, nobody was getting called out...! Go and reread his post he's not even from a med state. I asked about his name "because" thought he made an error in spelling thats all. Do me a favor and go read the first post. Maybe someone else can tell him he shoud'nt give his name and state out on-line... Sorry,but i thought it was fishy sounding. No need to get yourself all bent out of shape...

HeadCase...

P

punkadc

...that other 7994 oz will be easy...lol:D

Top Bottom