IceProbe Thermoelectric Aquarium Chiller

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Janus

Boro, as I stated, the Ice Probe that I used was useless. 6 gallons in an ez cloner, 80 degree air, 83 degree water. Solution was not able to cool a single degree. I threw the damn thing away along with the bubbler I cut a hole in...

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Janus here is what I noticed with ez cloners the room or cloner has to be on a cold ass floor or a room thats cool I now a room thats a little warm is great for clones and veg but with the ez cloner it has to be in a cool room to work and be on a timer like 3 on 5 off cuz the motor in those things get very warm like u know already. So i was going to insulate my rez's keep my room at 72 and have my pumps on 3 on 5 off timers and see if it works with the chillers of course:wondering. HDK

L

Lost

Just a bit of advice, find a 2-3 hundred dollar chiller. Flip you next crop for one if you have to, but a chiller is a must, especially where I live..

stickyicky

stickyicky

NICE...Thanks Boro good read I still have them on the way so I will still try them. I'm goin to keep my room at 72 and water at 69 so we will see and I will def keep u posted also goin to get a camera today so I can take some pics of the room. HDK

Get 2- they're small.

Chillers
H

hclip

NICE...Thanks Boro good read I still have them on the way so I will still try them. I'm goin to keep my room at 72 and water at 69 so we will see and I will def keep u posted also goin to get a camera today so I can take some pics of the room. HDK

Any update? I've been thinking of using two of these in a 15 gal coleman cooler for a rez. I figure the cooler should let me be able to reach a cooler temp and keep it if need be.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Have not put them in yet had not needed to. I used this some installation wrap from home depot its shiny silver and works great i put in about 60 water goes to about 69 70 but then again it has been cooler out so we will see in the summer months. Peace HDK

Latest posts

Top Bottom