Ideal temps and RH for clones

• Thread starter Akabudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Akabudz

Akabudz

Thanks bro, you would not believe how good I feel hearing you say that 👍 all that root will be potted in a 2 ltr fabric pot, give them 1 week and any looking not up to it will be binned, however I want to do sog, and my target is 8oz in a 2x2 x 5 👍

Akabudz

Akabudz

Well well well.... What do we have here?
This makes me very happy..
I HAVE WOOOTS.. 5 showing roots at moment, I'm sure the rest will be soon,
7 days today i cut them.
A big thanks for the help you guys gave me.

IMG 20200903 100819
IMG 20200903 100837
IMG 20200903 100901
Akabudz

Akabudz

Next question..
When should they be transplanted?
And fed? Quarter strength nutes?

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Nice man, good going welcome to the botany club.
No nutes yet.
are you going soil or hydro. I would transplant today. you really dont want the roots exposed to air for too long.

Akabudz

Akabudz

Thanks for stopping by bro, they will be going into coco, 2ltr pots, those that are showing roots will be potted today 👍 maybe a light feed with root STIM and calmag only to start?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Can transplant anytime 100-200ppm should do them for about a week depending on growth rates.

Akabudz

Akabudz

Thanks bro 👍 another 3 popped roots this afternoon.. So 12 to 16 plants in a 2x2 😂 would I be OK doing 4 lady's in a 4 gallon pot? X 4 lol, I want to do automated feed and 12 to 16 in such a small area would be a nightmare automated.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thanks bro 👍 another 3 popped roots this afternoon.. So 12 to 16 plants in a 2x2 😂 would I be OK doing 4 lady's in a 4 gallon pot? X 4 lol, I want to do automated feed and 12 to 16 in such a small area would be a nightmare automated.
When I do them like this if they take longer than 10 days I just pitch em.

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

here i am telling ya to be patient at the beginning of your grow - rooting of a clone. and here i am waiting for my harvest to dry & cure.

guess what, it's all about patience. time will tell.

would you agree now, not too much fuss about cuttings/cloning/rooting?

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

i got a tent 2' (W) x 2' (L) x 6' (H) - fits four 3 gallon fabric pots, not five of these pot sizes. currently, i just placed a 5-gallon and 3-gallon fabric pots, and their canopy fills more than 3/4 of the tent's area. i don't think i would be able to fit four 5-gallon pots.

and there i was thinking of instead whacking in 8 plants in smaller pots, with shorter vegetative growth phase....instead of these larger 2 plants. even considered just growing the single 5-gallon pot in the tent. so, many ways of skinning this cat, how long is a piece of string, this 'how many pots in a tent' question....

Akabudz

Akabudz

Hey bro, thanks for popping in again,
I'm going with either 12 x 2ltr pots or 4 x 3 gallon with 4 plants per pot.
I have never run more that 1 plant per pot, would you say this is doable?

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

is the 4 plants in this pot, same genetic stock?

again, it depends on the length of the vegetative phase. heaps of smaller pots with shorter vegetative phase, or fewer larger pots with longer vegetative phase - to fill up the tent's canopy. either heaps of smaller plants, each small yield, but combined the same yield (?) as one large plant. the time would be different, in these 2 different grows.

i wouldn't place more than 1 plant into a pot. i have 2 plants in one pot, and they are of different genetics - one plant dominates the other, and both plants have different feeding requirements - it's a hassle.

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

maybe put cardboard (?) - some partition between the four plants, to be potted into a single pot.

i suggest go for the smaller pots , instead of 4 plants into a single pot.

fit as many as you can in the tent, and start 'culling' (not killing them, but removing them from the tent) as they grow bigger, and they require re-pot.

Akabudz

Akabudz

This is going to be a sog grow, they will go 12/12 within 10 to 14 days depending on veg growth rate bro. My only grow space is 2x2x5ft, 2nd grow in this tent, and I'm aiming for 8oz.
Last grow was 2 x plants scrog and that gave me just under 4oz.
This strain is critical kush.

Top Bottom