Ideal temps and RH for clones

• Thread starter Akabudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Akabudz

Akabudz

Hey bro, thanks for your advice 👍
Personally I would rather go with single pots, however I would find it difficult in such a small space to set up automated.
Any advice appreciated on doing automated feed in such a small space with 12 pots would be appreciated
Thanks

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Personally I would rather go with single pots, however I would find it difficult in such a small space to set up automated.
Any advice appreciated on doing automated feed in such a small space with 12 pots would be appreciated
Thanks
Will be doing the same thing shortly here also. About 24 1 gal pots. Had some good help here.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Thanks

These Hydro halos from bloom bros are amazing! A little $$$ but check them out. I just set up 2 modest tents with them and im never going back to 1/4 spaghetti again. Just make sure your runs are the same length and get a valve on each run. Cheers and good luck!! 🌱 🍻
20200902 114254
20200823 221808
20200904 212128
20200904 212116

Last edited:
Akabudz

Akabudz

Hey @Aqua Man bro will read up in that 👍 thank you, not long finished 14 hr shift abd eyes are not good at this time lol. Thanks again for all your help, you are a foaming within this community brother 👍👌

Akabudz

Akabudz

@Aqua Man.. Already following your thread regards going coco bro.
Just to add this is a 2 ft x 2ft x 5ft tent in my bedroom lol, so pretty restricted to space 👍👌

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

yeah, got several of those halo ring feeders myself - thought of setting up auto-watering indoor system, yet to get around to it.

got several florist pots (16L) and its outer container (24L) - also with ideas about indoor watering system, also yet to be setup. maybe coco grow, instead of soil mix grow.

there are so many options, its a matter of finding which you think is suitable, then giving it a try, adapt as you go.

there are many different methods/designs of these indoor automated watering system which can be a bit of a maze, but my stumbling issue is the placement of the reservoir.

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
2, 6 port rainbird manifolds would work too for irrigation. I'm with Aqua Man, I'd also recommend single pots. I've done a single bed grow under light before and it wasnt cool. Besides the reasons Aqua mentioned the plants in the middle just overgrew everything on the outside. With individual pots you can move them around as they grow to best situate each plant within the canopy.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

2, 6 port rainbird manifolds would work too for irrigation. I'm with Aqua Man, I'd also recommend single pots. I've done a single bed grow under light before and it wasnt cool. Besides the reasons Aqua mentioned the plants in the middle just overgrew everything on the outside. With individual pots you can move them around as they grow to best situate each plant within the canopy.
Got all my shit comin today bro. Even condensate pump. Rest is minor local stuff... getting so pumped to plunge back to the hydro side.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Dude I cant wait to see you rock the coco. What have you got planned for ladies to run in there?
Still debating... i really wanna run the cake n chem cause its supposed to be a big yielder that im thinking I could pull a 3lb off my light grow but that means another seed run. And I would likely do 3 strains in that case including blueberry dragon cheese and one undecided from @dire wolf . I think in gonna go 1 more mother run then cake n chem full bore from clone in sog and go for a 3lb grow just to see

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Still debating... i really wanna run the cake n chem cause its supposed to be a big yielder that im thinking I could pull a 3lb off my light grow but that means another seed run. And I would likely do 3 strains in that case including blueberry dragon cheese and one undecided from @dire wolf . I think in gonna go 1 more mother run then cake n chem full bore from clone in sog and go for a 3lb grow just to see

Nice. That sounds like a solid plan. I'm right there with ya in mother hunt mode for now, yield be damned.

Akabudz

Akabudz

Quick update..
All potted clones (14) are growing well just after a few days, leaves have trippled in size 👍 I will today transplant from cups to their final home.
After taking in all avice given and considering my tiny grow space of 2ft x 2ft I feel I have to go with 4 x 3 gal pots. With 4 clones in each, I can rotate these to give equal light spread.
Mother plant bounced back real nice after I took 90% of her for clones, however I will have to compost her as I have no room for her in the tent. This is sad as she is thriving.
I also have 2 x plants from seed that I will put with clones ( these were for back up) , giving me 16 plants for sog grow.
I'm thinking 7 to 10 days in veg then flip 12/12.
I.will update with pictures later today as I need to empty tent, flush coco and repot all.
Thanks again for all advice given in my journey with clones and a sog grow so far.. I think the shit is about to happen 🍻👍

Akabudz

Akabudz

A small update, 11 to 12 days ago i cut mother up and made clones, mother was in a bad way with just 2 x tiny side branches left.
Cloned within minutes or hrs of cutting.

IMG 20200827 152153
Akabudz

Akabudz

Now the odd pot lol. Couldn't kill mother, so I will leave her be and a few days before switching 12/ 12 will trim her back, 3 x side branches taking off, need to pull them way down in size or they will fill the tent.

IMG 20200908 182727
Top Bottom