Ideal temps and RH for clones

• Thread starter Akabudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chemistry

chemistry

Node spacing is genetic, if they join up they join, and if not. Have a look at my Zkittles, would have been nice to see it join up as one cola, but no. So if node spacing is your ultimate thing, then you need to source genetics that suit, with that purpose in mind.

Akabudz

Akabudz

Hey bro. Thanks for stopping by, node spacing means nothing to me really, and i agree down to genetics, my worry was how much they have stretched in 11 days and or the node spacing, I must admit my space is crammed, 16 plants in a 2ft x 2ft x 5ft tent, if I had known the stretch i was going to have I would not have gone sog with 16 plants 👍
Thanks again bro.
Ps following you and working through your grows bro. Where on this planet are you bro?
Tried to pm. You earlier but had no option to.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
the lux looks perfect for flowering, sound like they're right where they wanna be...stretch is gonna happen. have you grown this variety before? Im about to go through the same thing with my first run through some plants, if they get out of control then its a lesson learned for next time but they sound happy

Akabudz

Akabudz

Hey bro, again thanks for popping in,
This is my 2nd grow in around 15 years, i had a big break due to kids popping up lol.
Never grown these genetics before, I did my home work and they are pretty resilient to cold and heat, hard lil fekas lol
Buds on this pheno is supposed to be pretty big also, which is another reason I questioned the stretch and node spacing..

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I guess the only way to know is keep loving em up really good and see if they fill out nicely ❤🌱

chemistry

chemistry

Two feet of two week stretch is the average for an indoor plant, it's what most indoor growers look for in a controlled space. Just measured my light to plant and it's 3 inches, that's my Zkittles.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

To late now but if you get in that situation again you can use day/night diff and training to control node length and stretch. Sounds like they are in a good place though.

Akabudz

Akabudz

Evening all.
Small update..
All is going well, Flipped 15th September to 12/12 (do I count from then or when preflowers showed?)
No issues what so ever, been adding full strength green planet massive for 4 days now.
16 clones with a few topped, 2x2x6 tent (purchased a new tent with more height)
Please excuse poor colour in pics, will try and get Nat light pics tomorrow.
If any one spots anything wrong (other than over crowding lol) please let me know.
Ppm in 780, ppm out 750 to 850
Ph 5.9 in, ph6. 1 to 6.2 out
250 mh 18 inches above canopy.
Thanks guys

IMG 20201008 170744
IMG 20201008 171555
Screenshot 20201008 170628 comtsangalanlightmeter
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Evening all.
Small update..
All is going well, Flipped 15th September to 12/12 (do I count from then or when preflowers showed?)
No issues what so ever, been adding full strength green planet massive for 4 days now.
16 clones with a few topped, 2x2x6 tent (purchased a new tent with more height)
Please excuse poor colour in pics, will try and get Nat light pics tomorrow.
If any one spots anything wrong (other than over crowding lol) please let me know.
Ppm in 780, ppm out 750 to 850
Ph 5.9 in, ph6. 1 to 6.2 out
250 mh 18 inches above canopy.
Thanks guys
Looks good. Pushing em hard with that amount of light so just keep an eye out but they seem to be handling so far.

Count from flip not bud onset.

Akabudz

Akabudz

Thanks bro, i have around 22 inches of free head height, I may take light up some, maybe 60k lux be better?

Akabudz

Akabudz

Starting to get a little frostiness.
I know I went over the top with amount of plants in a 2x2ft space but this may show me what my limits are.

IMG 20201008 203448
Akabudz

Akabudz

Hi all, small update,... They are well and healthy, however feel like they are 1 week behind,
15 sept i Flipped,
is it just me?
Sog 2x2, critical kush from clone.

Top Bottom