Ideal temps and RH for clones

• Thread starter Akabudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Akabudz

Akabudz

Evening all,
Last night I set lights on 12 12, lights have just come on, they had 18 hrs of darkness, would have liked a few more hours but it landed nice for lights on during the cooler times of day (night)

Opened tent and shit... Most plants have grown by at least 3 to 4 inches in height lol, this is going to be interesting to say the least, 16 plants in a 2x2 x 5 ft tent, sog 14 of them are from clone.
As they didn't get lights on 12 hours ago they havnt drank much. Will add pics tomorrow evening.
Tent is already looking filled 👍

Akabudz

Akabudz

Hi all.
OK small update.. They are taking off and growing much faster and. Bigger than I thought they would.
Flipped 4 days ago and they are going mental,
Question.. Is there any way of slowing or stopping stretch? Lol.

Akabudz

Akabudz

Hey bro, in the last 4 days I have seen at elast 200% growth lol, they are going mental.

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Oh wow doubling in size is great. Hopefully lots of nodes. If youre running out of canopy room tie the plant down or train it back some give yourself some head room before the lights

Akabudz

Akabudz

I would however I have 16 plants in a 2x2ft space sog.
I may end up killing a few which would be a shame.
I really did not think they would grow this much in 4 days

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Depending on the strain they can double and even triple in size from flip.

Akabudz

Akabudz

Hey bro, yes these are taking off, I may end up taking a pot out and killing them 😞, wish I had room for a bigger tent, I'm geared up otherwise to go 600w plus. However this is not an option at moment

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

If you can no,d off on feeding, wait until the stretch is done and feed them P heavy to kickstart the blooming cycle

Akabudz

Akabudz

I'm at 42k lux at canopy, 26.5 deg c, that's approx 18 inches or so from the light, mmm I have some thinking to do.
No signs of nute burn/ deficiency/stress etc they are looking pretty OK,

Akabudz

Akabudz

Evening farmers
I have a bit of a situation, my critical kush have grown 2 feet in 11 days during stretch, nodes are approx 3 inch or more apart, plants are now 12 inches or so from the light (250 mh)
Temp at canapy is 24.5 c lights on, 16 - 18c lights off , rh is 40 to 50. Ph 5.8 to 5.9, in, out 6.4, ppm. In 640 to 700
Being fed daily just after lights on, no signs of any deficiencies at all, no heat stress, plants look very good.
My question is for this strain is 3 inch plus node spacing too much? They have gone mental for the last 11 days, I switched 12/12 on the 11th, I can sort distance to light as will upgrade tent in 2 days but worried about node distances.
Ohh and see pic for lux.
Thanks

Screenshot 20200926 180530 comtsangalanlightmeter
Top Bottom