If its not Organic! 100% its just any other drug

• Thread starter jollycanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dbear180

Dbear180

Everyone shut up. Just stop. Get a life and find something to do other than this thread.
Hahaha same feeling bro same feeling, some mfs will just argue & argue until nobody else has the patience to waste their time here... & then they think they've won! lol I don't care how real deal diesel says you are bonghead, you act like a lil kid who just cant drop a subject.

I'll show myself the door now.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Hahaha same feeling bro same feeling, some mfs will just argue & argue until nobody else has the patience to waste their time here... & then they think they've won! lol I don't care how real deal diesel says you are bonghead, you act like a lil kid who just cant drop a subject.

I'll show myself the door now.

Lol anyone fighting about Organic and salts after this post has the world's smallest pp.

Ok time to unwatch as well.

bongstar

bongstar

Im firing my self. Can you help me find the door I've lost my way out if here lol.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Im very well aware that there are organic poisions, and that organic chemistry studies carbon based compounds. And that organic farming guide lines vary. That wasn't the discussion at hand. What prefer to use for your grow is preference, this is true. But what is fact is that when done properly organic food and cannabis have higher levels of anthocyanins, flavinoids, and antioxidants. I know many farmers who have done there reaserch know this. Those three fun things that organic are higher in anti cancerous and the most medicinal parts of plants. Grow with what you want, eat what you want,smoke what you want that is preference. I'm wasn't really speaking on preference. I'm speaking on synthetic grown plants tendencies to produce inferior protiens, and tendencies to produce less less flavinoids ,anthocyanins and antioxidants. Boy did i a open cans of worms. Ohh yeah but I like to open worm cans because I'm an
an organic guy. Too bad there isn't a worm emoji/ only the evil šŸ›

There is no evidence of cannabis having more of anything from organic feeding. If you know of any please post it here instead of only your opinion.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I do. I am honestly hoping to see some actual evidence rather than opinion.

Me too actually ... I want to see evidence backing the statement that salts based nutes cause the plants to produce "inferior proteins." Evidence, not someone's opinion ...

Homesteader

Homesteader

There is no evidence of cannabis having more of anything from organic feeding. If you know of any please post it here instead of only your opinion.

I am an organic farmer and discovered about 4 or 5 years the level of misinformation that organic growers believe and perpetuate in the name of $$$ and pride. Many become very agitated when you suggest a differnt way. This is human nature. I grow organically because I am cheap and don't like to depend on others/product$$$ for much. I can grow just about anything with soybean meal as a fertilizer. My neighbor is a farmer as well who uses water soluble ferts and he does well too.

In my opinion though, it does come down to pesticide/herbicide use.
Some of the stuff people spray is the reason I only smoke my own herb

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I am an organic farmer and discovered about 4 or 5 years the level of misinformation that organic growers believe and perpetuate in the name of $$$ and pride. Many become very agitated when you suggest a differnt way. This is human nature. I grow organically because I am cheap and don't like to depend on others/product$$$ for much. I can grow just about anything with soybean meal as a fertilizer. My neighbor is a farmer as well who uses water soluble ferts and he does well too.

In my opinion though, it does come down to pesticide/herbicide use.
Some of the stuff people spray is the reason I only smoke my own herb

I'm also much more inclined to believe that pesticide/herbicide use would damage plant tissues ... and are much more likely the cause of "inferior proteins" which I am going to interpret due to lack of a formal definition as meaning ... damaged cell dna ...

HiDaze

HiDaze

If you do not ā€œgive a shitā€, I suggest you stay out of this thread!
Keep your drama in your personal life and OFF THE FARM!!
Meant it ironically, boss.
This thread is literally nothing but drama and the only time I have seen people arguing.

bongstar

bongstar

I can't get enough. Here is just one of many studies that clearly state that though synthetic crops produce more protien they are of an inferior quality and also that organic crops produce more anthocyanins, and antioxidants. it is not cannabis specific, and unfortunately due to it's federal status I must extrapolate the information to cannabis. So let me state, these are extrapolations not opinion.
608 794p
608 794p2

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I can't get enough. Here is just one of many studies that clearly state that though synthetic crops produce more protien they are of an inferior quality and also that organic crops produce more anthocyanins, and antioxidants. it is not cannabis specific, and unfortunately due to it's federal status I must extrapolate the information to cannabis. So let me state, these are extrapolations not opinion.View attachment 938937View attachment 938936

Yeah thats a 20 year old paper. And i am waiting for something cannabis specific. I dont care what spamming commercial crops with fertilizer does. I am interested in what we do. If fed properly the plants would be much closer in nutrient content regardless of source. Plenty of tests already prove there is no difference. Bery few tests even on commercial food crops show organics doing anything better. The point has always been organic farming is sustainable. Not that its better or more beneficial.

And the difference between hydroponic greenhouse tomatoes and grandmas garden tomatoes is natural unfiltered sunlight and personal care. Not fertilizer method.

bongstar

bongstar

That's why my full season sun grows are my favorite runs. I Believe this has run it's course. We all learn when we debate civilly and remain open minded. I'm sure many minds have been opened in here. I'll always choose organic. And soon there will be detailed studies twords cannabis. Untill then we can only study what's out there and make our own judgement calls. Thank you all for the challenge
I myself always learn during these discussions. Happy farming

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That's why my full season sun grows are my favorite runs. I Believe this has run it's course. We all learn when we debate civilly and remain open minded. I'm sure many minds have been opened in here. I'll always choose organic. And soon there will be detailed studies twords cannabis. Untill then we can only study what's out there and make our own judgement calls. Thank you all for the challenge
I myself always learn during these discussions. Happy farming

Once one chooses an either /or, right or wrong standoint a bias is formed and even personal research becomes one sided.

That is not an open minded attitude.

But I appreciate the info and discussion.

BigCube

BigCube

You can search Google by image, if its online you can find it.

Moot point though, you can grow nice bud with organics. I'd never claim otherwise.

The plant wants what it wants. If you can give it what it wants, it doesnt care where it came from. Organics, nutrients, led light, sun... it seriously doesnt matter as long as it's done right.

I wonder how many threads exist where some hydro guy says "all organics are basically like smoking shit" then going in to how they use all these different types of bat and worm shit to grow their weed in.

šŸ¤£ I might try a full organic grow, just to see if it's really any different. But I've smoked plenty of "the best organic" stuff. It tastes the same to me as any other well grown bud.

BigCube

BigCube

I can't get enough. Here is just one of many studies that clearly state that though synthetic crops produce more protien they are of an inferior quality and also that organic crops produce more anthocyanins, and antioxidants. it is not cannabis specific, and unfortunately due to it's federal status I must extrapolate the information to cannabis. So let me state, these are extrapolations not opinion.View attachment 938937View attachment 938936

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ well well

Alternative and complimentary medecin journal paper hu?

This guy is a poe...

BigCube

BigCube

This is my favorite part:

Alternative medicine describes any practice that aims to achieve the healing effects of medicine, but which lacks biological plausibility and is untested, untestable or proven ineffective. Complementary medicine(CM), complementary and alternative medicine (CAM), integrated medicine or integrative medicine (IM), and holistic medicine are among many rebrandings of the same phenomenon. Alternative therapies share in common that they reside outside medical science, and rely on pseudoscience. Traditional practices become "alternative" when used outside their original settings without proper scientific explanation and evidence.

bunkerking

bunkerking

You can search Google by image, if its online you can find it.

Moot point though, you can grow nice bud with organics. I'd never claim otherwise.

The plant wants what it wants. If you can give it what it wants, it doesnt care where it came from. Organics, nutrients, led light, sun... it seriously doesnt matter as long as it's done right.

I wonder how many threads exist where some hydro guy says "all organics are basically like smoking shit" then going in to how they use all these different types of bat and worm shit to grow their weed in.

šŸ¤£ I might try a full organic grow, just to see if it's really any different. But I've smoked plenty of "the best organic" stuff. It tastes the same to me as any other well grown bud.

could get a sample kit from nectar for the gods. Just dont run it in coco lol. Gotta pay for shipping but get quart bottles. Terp profile was pretty loud, but isnt all home grown compared to store bought?

Latest posts

Top Bottom