if light makes plants hermie what about the moon??

• Thread starter budseyeveiw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Badmf

The question was "If light makes plants hermie what about the moon?"
Simple fact, I have never had a outdoor plant hermie.
BTW the moons been coming out too, since 1965 and no hermies! Any questions? Note; the moon did come out prior to 1965 but I have no knowledge of the hermie factor, lol.
The arguement of green lite is mute too, go in your grow room with an LED green spectrum lite and guess what? No hermies! Now if you were to keep a green light on, and why you'd do that is beyond me, anything could happen, leprechauns, unicorns, the Holy Grail, the cure for athletes foot lol. Lighten up we all are for the common good, no? Peace Bad...:banana1sv6:

A

AlienBoyD7

The plant plant is interested in ALL types of light. sorry I can't footnote that statement ...lol

B

budseyeveiw

LMAO.

I know Seamaiden is not wrong on this one. I always hate to sound like I am talking out my ass but I cannot find the damn paper I have that talks about this.

Though green light does not play a major role directly in photosynthesis, it does contribute to it in a way, and it does have an important role in regulating plant growth and development. If I remember right there is a specific chemical compound in plants that is stimulated by green light....

im sure she is right i can imagine thats correct, the discussion was about wether green light interrupts the lights off period.. i think lol

B

budseyeveiw

The question was "If light makes plants hermie what about the moon?"
Simple fact, I have never had a outdoor plant hermie.
BTW the moons been coming out too, since 1965 and no hermies! Any questions? Note; the moon did come out prior to 1965 but I have no knowledge of the hermie factor, lol.
The arguement of green lite is mute too, go in your grow room with an LED green spectrum lite and guess what? No hermies! Now if you were to keep a green light on, and why you'd do that is beyond me, anything could happen, leprechauns, unicorns, the Holy Grail, the cure for athletes foot lol. Lighten up we all are for the common good, no? Peace Bad...:banana1sv6:

my money is on leprechauns.:cool0041:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
How about... RAINBOWS?

[youtube]OQSNhk5ICTI[/youtube]

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yes, but would they make me cry? Wait a minute... I'm having a moment... ;(
Yeah no, I'm over it now. :smoke

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
lol

how does that work against evolution

a plants purpose is to propagate - as growers we tend to go against evolution by selective breeding and doing away with males so that plants dont reproduce

a plant wont hermie if its already been seeded by a male

Im really high and not sure what my point was - lol oh well

I wonder if would have to do with the geographical location of a strains orgin like the ruderalis from russia or like the indicas of middle east grown in southern austraila?.....anyone?

Top Bottom