If this tent's a rockin don't come a knockin

• Thread starter mrbong73
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Your smart-bed is lookin kill bruh. Lookin like they're filling it in very nicely!

M

mrbong73

Day 28 Flower. This is going to be fun watching these girls plump up.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Those plants r lookin very good there gettin fat.. Great grow show

Abek666

Abek666

massive nice bed ya done there and on the other stuff mad props nice work keep this up
you really have the right spirit hehe

have some dancin rabbits :icon_animal26::icon_animal26::icon_animal26:

and a nice day

M

mrbong73

Your smart-bed is lookin kill bruh. Lookin like they're filling it in very nicely!

Those plants r lookin very good there gettin fat.. Great grow show

massive nice bed ya done there and on the other stuff mad props nice work keep this up
you really have the right spirit hehe

have some dancin rabbits :icon_animal26::icon_animal26::icon_animal26:

and a nice day

Thanks you guys!
Here's a couple shots from last Mon. day 35. Half way to the finish line.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Yowwza lookin kick ass bro there stackin up big time that og cut is bad ass keep up the sick work mang!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Whoooaaaa fatty fatty 2x4 couldn't get em thru the tent door lol...awesome broski!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Looks great it looks like 1 big ass plant.. I love the arm size buds & there only 1/2 way done that's crazy good.. Great grow show homie

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Looking good bro, ur girls are rocking that bed, its gonna be a very good harvest for ya, how are u liking the bed so far?, keep up the great work bro, cant wait to see them at harvest time........GM

T

theTinker

I dunno how i missed your 600g post. Major congrats man. Well done.
Hope my tent gives me something similar!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome Bob

You've got the skills, looking amazing mon. Hope all is well with you and yours

mal

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Any chance you got any shots of the kushplants in flower? I think I remember you saying you had some kushplants in that bed...? If not what strains ya got in there?

M

mrbong73

Looks great it looks like 1 big ass plant.. I love the arm size buds & there only 1/2 way done that's crazy good.. Great grow show homie

This is freaking awesome.

What a beautiful thing!

Looking good bro, ur girls are rocking that bed, its gonna be a very good harvest for ya, how are u liking the bed so far?, keep up the great work bro, cant wait to see them at harvest time........GM

I dunno how i missed your 600g post. Major congrats man. Well done.
Hope my tent gives me something similar!

You've got the skills, looking amazing mon. Hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Right on thanks guys!
GrowMaster- thanks bro, your beds are the gold standard. Amazing work!
I'm lovin this bed so far. Can't wait to see how this round finishes up.

Any chance you got any shots of the kushplants in flower? I think I remember you saying you had some kushplants in that bed...? If not what strains ya got in there?
No Kushplants in this bed. I have two females that I am starting to flower in my producer. I have rooted clones of the two phenos to flower out in the bed when this round is done.
Right now I have OG Kush Fire cut and it will be very difficult for me to set it aside for a round.

Here's some shots from last night. Day 49

phenotyper

phenotyper

Killing it MrBong! Those ladies look stellar. I am inspired to try this in one of my tents.

M

mrbong73

:mad0233:

Amazing mrbong! +1

Killing it MrBong! Those ladies look stellar. I am inspired to try this in one of my tents.

Thanks guys!
phenotyper, got for it bro, you won't regret it. Even if you did "smaller" pots like 45 gallon you would see what's up.

Here's some shots from Mon. Day 56
100% organic. No bottled nutes, p,k boosters etc.
Also some roots.

phenotyper

phenotyper

Thanks guys!
phenotyper, got for it bro, you won't regret it. Even if you did "smaller" pots like 45 gallon you would see what's up.

You read my mind. That is precisely what I am picking up once I find a winning phenotype in all these genetics I am popping. Cannot wait to try this myself. Keep it up! Also, I read your top dress thread and I really like the mix. Clearly shows that your recipe works, and works well!

How long do you think it will take to recycle that soil? I really like the idea of cutting them at the base, and then feeding hygrozyme and beneficials in order to break down old root material. But I have no experience with long that would actually take.

Top Bottom